Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by EST »

Please continue here & hopefully the thread title is OK.no. The title wasn't ok. :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Labeling a YouTube personality as an alcoholic

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Thatcher Joe 7 - Username: Alcoholic

Post by EST »

[youtube][/youtube]

Closet full of expensive stuff that he regrets buying/never wears, and he casually mentioned that he has more stuff in another wardrobe :roll: :lol:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

EST wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Closet full of expensive stuff that he regrets buying/never wears, and he casually mentioned that he has more stuff in another wardrobe :roll: :lol:
To be fair he only regrets the three pairs of shoes, and who wouldn't they're awful

Lavny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lavny »

EST wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Interesting place to put the youtube buttons...

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Thatcher Joe 7

Post by megx »

has the thread name changed or am I imagining things?

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

megx wrote:has the thread name changed or am I imagining things?
yeah...
no. The title wasn't ok.
Reason: Labeling a YouTube personality as an alcoholic
:rofl:

(previous discussions aside, i don't think that was the intention. i started the thread but didn't choose the title.)

if anyone has better suggestions maybe it can be updated? his thread isn't as active as before so i'm guessing people aren't bothered about it...

onescenario
Learner
Learner

Post by onescenario »

Joe Sugg 7: Former Thatcher, now Catfishing Kids

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

ThatcherJoe Part 7: FarterJoe

ThatcherJoe Part 7: Username Acne

ThatcherJoe Part 7 : Missing Merch

therightsong
Learner
Learner

Post by therightsong »

Username: commitment issues :rofl:

i really don't think the title should be about his skin. i could be wrong but i feel like thats a bit too far to make fun of someones appearance as he probably cant help it

onescenario
Learner
Learner

Post by onescenario »

Fucking hell! The bit of his last vlog where he's at the club is so cringy :roll:
The girls he was filming at the beer pong table were wearing next to nothing and hitting on them so hard... Especially on Jack and they sure seem to enjoy it. I guess this wouldn't bother me that much as it is actually relatively normal behaviour (for 16-20 year olds ;) ) at a club. What bothers me is the way Joe films them. He's making sure to show off and to show everyone "look guys all the girls wants me". (Sorry if this explanation seems a bit shallow.. I can't really find the words to explain it)
If it wasn't for their "fame" girls like this wouldn't care to look at them twice. The boys probably wouldn't have gotten into the club in the first place.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

onescenario wrote:Fucking hell! The bit of his last vlog where he's at the club is so cringy :roll:
The girls he was filming at the beer pong table were wearing next to nothing and hitting on them so hard... Especially on Jack and they sure seem to enjoy it. I guess this wouldn't bother me that much as it is actually relatively normal behaviour (for 16-20 year olds ;) ) at a club. What bothers me is the way Joe films them. He's making sure to show off and to show everyone "look guys all the girls wants me". (Sorry if this explanation seems a bit shallow.. I can't really find the words to explain it)
If it wasn't for their "fame" girls like this wouldn't care to look at them twice. The boys probably wouldn't have gotten into the club in the first place.
You imagined all of this in your head.

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

therightsong wrote:i really don't think the title should be about his skin. i could be wrong but i feel like thats a bit too far to make fun of someones appearance as he probably cant help it
Yeah, you're right actually. It was probably too far and I take it back. No offence was intended!!!! :angel:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

BONTBFW wrote:
onescenario wrote:Fucking hell! The bit of his last vlog where he's at the club is so cringy :roll:
You imagined all of this in your head.
lmao

but I agree with onescenario

btw they all seem kinda like... they stink? esp mickey and jack, and of course joe :roll: it feels like I can smell them through screen

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Thatcher Joe Part 7 - Username: Catfish :rofl:

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

His neck looks really long in his new Twitter profile pic!

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

hazh wrote:His neck looks really long in his new Twitter profile pic!
his neck is long, as i'm sure he himself has pointed out before.

+1 on the catfish thread title btw.

nora_90
Learner
Learner

Re: Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by nora_90 »

what is the name of the video?

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Is this really what youtube has come to now?

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

herpderpin wrote:Image

Is this really what youtube has come to now?
i tried to watch this vlog all the way through. i got bored and couldn't force myself to watch 25 minutes of nothing.

the vlog had an alfie vibe to it. why does he need to show that he ordered what looks like a year's supply of deodorant, shampoo etc to put in his "various bathrooms"? oh how the other half live...

he seemed lost in the sense that he's not sure what he's doing. like zoe, he too seems overly nostalgic about the past.

for a channel that has 3.5m subscribers, his low views over the past few months suggest there's problem.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ I thought I was the only one who noticed his low views... I recently started checking out youtubers views/stats so I'm still new to all this but it seems like his views are so low for his subs. :? he seems so boring nowadays... at first, I thought it was because his life is so boring now, but Idk... I used to watch his vlogs even though he didn't do much, he was entertaining enough on his own to watch so it didn't matter but now... maybe I just got bored of him - most probably lol. he's like a high school friend that I used to be so close with and kept talking throughout uni too but now I graduated and moved to another fucking continent, like... I have to let him go I guess lol. also, smars27's absense, hazh's smiling obama pic and bontbfw's logical posts that make me come back to reality and see... the world is really a dark place isn't it... maybe I should just take a break from his thread too lmao.

I wonder why he doesn't get criticism as much as alfie though... yeah alfie sucks more than him but joe does a lot of things to criticize him about too and people just don't mind... is it because he's better at 'selling' himself? :?

also, I wonder if he gets upset like lucy moon when his gg thread is not active... fuck uuuu joe :FU:

Return to “Thatcher Joe”