D.I.Why Deyes: 10000 Pointless Questions Why - Part 18

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: D.I.Why Deyes: 10000 Pointless Questions Why - Part 18

Post by EST »

i couldn't watch the latest vlog to the end.

he left gleam because he wants all the brand deals to himself. or something. tbh i'm not really sure because he rambles on for so long, talking shit about nothing, with poor speaking skills. i doubt he simply 'forgot' to mention it to his audience; he enjoyed the attention/speculation while he was in the process of setting up a new business. he should've just been more honest about why he left his old management: he wanted more money.

but he's still working with them? i'm guessing he meant because zoe is still signed with them.

love how he was banished from the house so that his vlog doesn't reveal how zoe would have did none of the work that will be featured in her book.

you guys were right about holly being their new office manager. we'll see how hiring friends & family works out for them...

IngeN86
Learner
Learner

Post by IngeN86 »

Sarahb88 wrote:
joffy wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:THEY PICK UP THE DOG SHIT ONCE A WEEK.......

FECKING hell I’ve no words.
Not even the rats can survive in that garden! :D
That's actually pretty normal, particularly for the time of year especially with a little dog. In the summer we have to pick up more often so we can mow the lawn or are out in the yard, but it's actually easier/better to pick up when it's dry so you can put it in the compost easier. If you're out walking obviously you pick up right away, but if you have a large yard that's not really an issue. If they had a tiny back yard where it would definitely require more regular picking up.

Besides, when you have a yard and a dog off leash, you aren't always sure exactly where they went. Dogs like to wander around and sometimes have "secret" hiding spots they like to go (mine goes in a corner near our vegetable garden or behind the shed most often), so unless you feel like walking the entirety of your yard to look for it (if they even went), it just makes more sense to deal with it weekly/when there is yard work to do.
You can also just walk your dog.... so it mostly shits in other places.. A yard is not a replacement for walks, too bad too many people like these idiots think thats ok. Always feel sad for dogs who almost never go to other places they can explore. Although they can not even train their dog to walk off leash lol.

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Have to say after about 4 skip-ads (cash in on those subscribers there Alfie) this I got to the game part, god Zoe is painfully unfunny I almost felt bad for Mark and Alfie having to fake laughter
I started to watch Alfie's latest vlog on my phone and it had 6 yellow bars indicating adverts :o
Is this a new record? or is this normal for his vlogs?

I switched back to laptop with Adblock, so I don't know how many there usually are but that seems incredibly greedy.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

sid wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:Have to say after about 4 skip-ads (cash in on those subscribers there Alfie) this I got to the game part, god Zoe is painfully unfunny I almost felt bad for Mark and Alfie having to fake laughter
I started to watch Alfie's latest vlog on my phone and it had 6 yellow bars indicating adverts :o
Is this a new record? or is this normal for his vlogs?

I switched back to laptop with Adblock, so I don't know how many there usually are but that seems incredibly greedy.
Well I just checked a video that's longer than Alfie's and that has 2, Alfie's is shorter than this video yet has 3 times the amount of ads x

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

he mentions the new company is called "A to Z Creatives" but pronounces the Z as "zee" not "zed"

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

Right so...

- Holly is the new office manager
- The new company is called A to Z creatives
- Alfie is only going to be in the office till lunchtime so he can concentrate 'on the vlogs'
- he's working on a GAME?! and 8 apps??

Believe it when I see it alf :roll:

I got ten minutes in then my food came so I've turned it off, can someone pick up where I left off? :rofl:

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

A game and 8 apps? Fuck off, Alf, please, just leave x

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: WHY I LEER MY YOUTUBE MANAGEMENT

- He has made it seem soooo dramatic like it wasn't months ago

- He seems slightly pissed at Zoes photoshoot. But do you remember his face when she told him lol

- Funny he can't go home so just sat on the beach as he has no friends

- He is getting his PB logo on his gym clothes???

- He's trying to be deep on the beach. "My lifes been so busy. But I wanna chat" urghhh

- HOLLY IS THEIR FUCKING OFFICE MANAGER. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- He's finally said the company is called "AtoZ Creatives" --- And Alfie you're not American it's Zed....not Zee

- LOL he's only gonna be in the office in the morning only "So I can vlog in the afternoon" -- fck off

- His explanation of leaving Gleam. He tried justifying it as "Instead of giving 25%. I can hire people with that 25%" -- BASICALLY YOU'RE GREEDY

- No gonna lie that FunPloyment game was funny

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

How much is he earning to be able to use the gleam cut to pay multiple members of staff and an office.

Bets on how long the afternoon vlogs will last? I say 2 days. It’s so obvious that the only reason he’s holding onto vlogging by a thread is so he can sell his merch.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

I skim watched and haven't seen him in ages, but he's aging badly - huge dark circles around the eyes.

He's been so so busy, but still manages to have a sleep in the middle of the day and seems to spend a whole day loitering in town and have a half an hour therapy phone call.

Has to leave the house all day and seemed pissed, if only they owned another property nearby he could have escaped to or some office space to get some work done...

I don't know how anyone watches him daily, annoying as fuck.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Antacids1
Talker
Talker

Post by Antacids1 »

Okay? Why couldn't he just go to his house (the one that used to be his "office") instead of going to the beach?

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

You can tell that Alfie has WAAAAYYYYYY too much downtime, because he practically has to go out of his way to invent things to be stressed about. Case in point, he starts off his vlog today by saying he can't be at home because Zoe is doing a photo shoot and he has nowhere he can go. Except, you know, that entire house he owns next door that isn't even an office anymore because they've bough another space for that ...

And you'd think, hey he's forced to be out of the house today he might get up to something exciting ... ya, not a chance. He just rambles about 'exciting things to come' while again showing nothing. Same old nothingness. Alfie as usual.

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

I think it must be hormones, but I actually didn’t mind Alfie in tonight’s vlog. Or maybe I’m just going mad? I still don’t buy his poor boy works so hard, surely he could go to the office or is he kicked out of there on a normal weekday?

And Alf - there’s no one at the beach as everyone is at work.

I did think he looked better for some reason (and has lost weight?!) and found him quite nice and funny when playing that job game.

Am I going mad?!!! I liked how honest he was for a change. I’m still worried about the piano though :(

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

UMFoodies wrote:I think it must be hormones, but I actually didn’t mind Alfie in tonight’s vlog. Or maybe I’m just going mad? I still don’t buy his poor boy works so hard, surely he could go to the office or is he kicked out of there on a normal weekday?

And Alf - there’s no one at the beach as everyone is at work.

I did think he looked better for some reason (and has lost weight?!) and found him quite nice and funny when playing that job game.

Am I going mad?!!! I liked how honest he was for a change. I’m still worried about the piano though :(
Nurse!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

I wonder if Mark is going to move into Alfie's old office? Might be far fetched but Mark looked very happy when he said he's found a place to live as he's moving and Alfie's house is going to lie dormant now that everyone is in the 'new office'?

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

wild_heart101 wrote:I wonder if Mark is going to move into Alfie's old office? Might be far fetched but Mark looked very happy when he said he's found a place to live as he's moving and Alfie's house is going to lie dormant now that everyone is in the 'new office'?
Agreed. But that looks like Alfie moved his lover close to him.

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

Im so embarrassed to say this but I enjoyed watching them play that game and I laughed out loud a few times :?

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I would pay to see Zalfie going through immigration (interrogation) at JFK when they tell the officer that their job title is 'Influencer in Marketing'. Further questioning will result in "I film videos talking about myself and stuff and post them online." Knowing Alfie he'll try to film it. I would love it if he tried.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

Can we say Malfie? Markie?

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

I found him so condescending at the start of his newest vlog when he was going on about how while people would be watching this he’s going to work out acting like he’s some gym buff that works out more than once a week

‘While I’m doing leg day you’re just chilling watching this’ yes Alfie because no one else in the world works out ever and you are so special

Also the personalised gym gear *eye roll* he’s the last person I’d go to for health and fitness advice (actually maybe Zoe)

Return to “Pointless Blog”