sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lichrally Savage Deyes of Pointless Alfie -Part 14

Post by sockmonkey »

Lol love it.

I found it so uncomfortable watching the segment with him and Zoe unboxing all his crap. He kept interrupting and talking over her, patronising her, snatching things from her... it's so obvious he talks just to listen to the sound of his own voice, and couldn't care less what Zoe has to say.
Like what on earth was with that bit about swearing at her to move her mess off the table? Why keep that in the vlog? Absolutely no respect for her. Doesn't seem like a healthy relationship at all.

Also for the love of god, STOP EATING EVERY MEAL IN YOUR BED. They have this ridiculously big house with a purpose built dining room, and they confine themselves to one gross greasy room just cause it has a bed in it

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lichrally Savage Deyes of Pointless Alfie -Part 14

Post by nixworld68 »

I've just remembered him talking recently about interviewing people for TWO MORE positions. What on earth for?!?!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

If you want to bring up your breakfast, type #welovealfiebecause into Twitter and prepare to vom. HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE SO DELUDED?!?!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

nixworld68 wrote:If you want to bring up your breakfast, type #welovealfiebecause into Twitter and prepare to vom. HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE SO DELUDED?!?!
Oh my god so many deluded preteens! My eyes are lichrally burning, So savage yo.

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

#WeLoveAlfieBecause
1) He remains positive in every video/tweet (Usually moaning about something)
2) He gives the best advice (can barely form words)
3) he has an amazing personality (no comment)

Cherry7
Learner
Learner

Post by Cherry7 »

sockmonkey wrote:Also for the love of god, STOP EATING EVERY MEAL IN YOUR BED. They have this ridiculously big house with a purpose built dining room, and they confine themselves to one gross greasy room just cause it has a bed in it
I just said this in Zoe's thread and got called the food police.

It is gross and they have no need to eat in there!!! Have they made their lounge or conservatory or the million other sofas in their house that uncomfortable!?

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

Cherry7 wrote:
sockmonkey wrote:Also for the love of god, STOP EATING EVERY MEAL IN YOUR BED. They have this ridiculously big house with a purpose built dining room, and they confine themselves to one gross greasy room just cause it has a bed in it
I mean eating in your room is one thing but eating in bed just before bed and leaving the plates and left over food is another. Their bedroom seems quite small as well so I bet it's disgusting. Their bedroom doesn't seem quite homely, I was thinking in the last vlog it's set up like a hotel room.

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Why is there a new thread? The old one only had 25 pages. We go to 40...

ejlmdotjpg
Learner
Learner

Post by ejlmdotjpg »

sockmonkey wrote: Also for the love of god, STOP EATING EVERY MEAL IN YOUR BED. They have this ridiculously big house with a purpose built dining room, and they confine themselves to one gross greasy room just cause it has a bed in it
And didn't Zoe fuss over decorating it which i thought mean they would use it often? They have a whole mansion to do stuff in and stay in the same couple of rooms all the time :roll:

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

just off today's thumbnail, i'll bet £5 he's gonna be back on the old camera by the weekend...old camera or buys another

Lionhearted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lionhearted »

Why is there a new thread?

shmeeble
Debater
Debater

Post by shmeeble »

why is there a new thread? The other one is still fine.
:tu:

greentrombone101
Learner
Learner

Post by greentrombone101 »

I'm just watching the new vlog. Please tell me the "secret project" is not a Creator Store shop. I thought that idea head gone onto the scrap heap like many of his other ideas. I remember him talking about it last year and even viewing premises. It then seemed to fizzle out. Looks like it may be back. :roll:

I wondered who he was talking to for a moment in London, and then realised he was with his PA Angie and the new team member he hired recently (I guess it was her) Unfortunately he put one of my pet peeves in this vlog - talking to/mocking random strangers while out in public. "Always take the stairs guys". I'd love it if one day someone stopped and pulled him up on it. I liked how on the train he put the camera on the table and then filmed himself putting his new hoodie on. I thought he wanted a lighter wardrobe? He gave the guy who sat at their table his brown lunch bag back whilst saying "There you go man. Thank you so much" He's thanking himself for giving someone their stuff?

He's walking home from the train station because Zoe is with her dad and he needs a wee desperately? Don't they have toilets at the station? Couldn't he get a taxi? I'm a bit confused by the chronology of this vlog to be honest. He went to a photo shoot first in Brighton and parked in a savage spot. He then went to London on the train but didn't drive his car to the station, hence him walking?

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

He's such an embarrassment. I watch him and just laugh at him for being this fucking stupid and not even realising how much of a knob he is.

They're opening a shop to sell their merch. What the hell?
Last edited by sandsgoldd on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

greentrombone101 wrote:I'm just watching the new vlog. Please tell me the "secret project" is not a Creator Store shop. I thought that idea head gone onto the scrap heap like many of his other ideas. I remember him talking about it last year and even viewing premises. It then seemed to fizzle out. Looks like it may be back. :roll:

He gave the guy who sat at their table his brown lunch bag back whilst saying "There you go man. Thank you so much" He's thanking himself for giving someone their stuff?
it will be a pop up store for the 2 (?) weeks he told people to make sure they were free for...no doubt there'll be limited edition merch that only available at the shop and there'll pop in to flog some of the stuff! the only crazy thing about it is how big the premises they went for, maybe it's between lease so they could get it for cheaper...

i think he was giving his rubbish to the cleaner because he's nice like that :roll:

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

shmeeble wrote:why is there a new thread? The other one is still fine.
i dont know someone came along saying the thread is a mess we should open a new one and here we are-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the vlog. even my pet fish knows now its a popup store like why can you not say it outright.
i dont understand these vloggers, their life is to film exciting events in their life yet they always go on about "secret projects"
but yet avoid to film the more interesting parts cause its "secret"

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

That subscriber count clock is so ridiculously narcissistic!

And he is so boring on his own. I mean okay all of them (zoe and soppy) might not be the most interesting people, but at least there's some fun and laughter when they are in the vlogs. Alfie on his own or just not interacting much with others just makes me wanna go to sleep. I really think he would be a bit more interesting if he dropped some of the shallowness and fakeness. Tell us something REAL. He is like such a flat character, absolutely no depth or real personality, everything is all smiles and inspirational talks or over the top 'you guyzz.....' complaining about privacy or broken cameras every now and then.
- english is not my first language -

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

It's definitely a pop-up store.

i+dont+even+know
Learner
Learner

Post by i+dont+even+know »

This is a genuine question, I wonder what kind of excitement he finds behind this "secret project"? Is it because it's cool that his merch will be in a store? Or because it'll get him more money and attention? Or both? There's absolutely no creativity or passion in any of his projects yet he smiles about it like he's doing his best work ever, it's lowkey amusing to see. You don't see that kind of reaction from Joe or Zoe.

"And then Alfie is gonna buy me some Yeezys cause he needs a thumbnail" :rofl:

Return to “Pointless Blog”