Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

5pilt_T
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Post by 5pilt_T »

Yeah I too noticed in her Zaful haul that her boobs all of a sudden gained in size. She replied to one of the comments regarding this, saying that they’re “swollen” cause she’s on her period but who knows.
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/jVPBA

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I thought she had the nexplanon implant...doesn’t that prevent you from getting periods? She talked about it in a past q and a , but I think it was from a few years ago.

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

Amn819 wrote:I thought she had the nexplanon implant...doesn’t that prevent you from getting periods? She talked about it in a past q and a , but I think it was from a few years ago.
It makes em super irregular but doesn't always prevent them. I have it and my boobs definitely get huge around my period

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

LemonadeGrenade
Talker
Talker

Post by LemonadeGrenade »

Amn819 wrote:I thought she had the nexplanon implant...doesn’t that prevent you from getting periods? She talked about it in a past q and a , but I think it was from a few years ago.
I actually regained my period going on that implant.

I also find her slightly boring now, but she uploads like 15 minutes worth of content once or twice a week so it's not a big deal to just watch it on a break or on the Stairmaster when I just want a little distraction.

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

cheesus wrote:So I just came to the realization while watching her latest video that while there was nothing really.. wrong with it, there wasn't anything right with it either. Like it was a decent video, but no part of it was wildly entertaining and if I didn't already have a connection to her I would have no reason for wanting to watch.

Which is weird, because normally watching someone plan a trip to Australia or show their makeup routine or gym routine would be at least a little interesting. But I think the problem is that she's done all of this before. Even in her attitude, it's very "been here, done this." She not really setting any NEW goals that she's striving for, or really even doing anything new in her life. Hell, if she did have a boob job that content wouldn't even be exciting cause she's already had two.

And I know everyone eventually reaches a point in their life when they kind of just settle in, but she's not even 30. She's not married, she doesn't have kids. She doesn't even really have a stable career. She's way too young (at least in spirit and life position) to be living such a monotonous life.

You know what I would really love to see her do? A volunteer trip abroad. I think she has the heart for it, and it would test her in a way that she hasn't been in a long time, and I wouldn't even care that she'd be using a good deed for content because it would be REALLY good content.

I really do honestly like her as a person, so I hate speaking about her so cruelly, but I can't help but agree that her content sucks because she's not doing anything in her life that is taking her even a little bit outside of her comfort zone.
I am sure this is an unpopular opinion but I feel her videos are so EDITED now that it doesn't seem relate able. I am glad someone is helping her but I miss the more raw footage of Nikki when she would just walk around or show her day from her perspective. Her not doing the editing or filming just makes it more lazy to me and takes away that aspect she used to have. Also she never goes anywhere really. I would watch her drive to a store in Texas or do her workouts and there was something so simple about it but it still made me want to workout. This stuff is just fluff.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

her bewbs look bigger in latest video. esp at the 7:34 mark. too big. I also wonder if she go them done again.
Whits tiny boobs look better to me, imo

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

and she has that huge breakout again on her chin... like why? isn't she using tula which is suppose to be the BEST skin care :roll:

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

Post by blackisthenewblack »

Maybe there is a correlation between her bigger boobs and breakouts. I PMS for about 2 weeks at a time and my boobs get huge and acne flares up like crazy. I feel like an ogre. She really might just be PMSing.

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

I actually thought that beside that one pimple her skin was looking good. i get breakouts when i am travelling as well so it might be the long flight

Gfit
Learner
Learner

Re: Nikki

Post by Gfit »

Photosynthesis wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:I know im beating a dead horse but... WHAT THE FUCK is she wearing?!?!?!

Her clothes might be ugly but they are a nice distraction from those trolls next to her Image
I didn’t think they were that bad looking...
those Freddy jeans are stupidly popular in Australia too

thisisSparta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thisisSparta »

I really wish she hadn’t hopped on the trend of wearing a ton of rings and bracelets and necklaces and shit even when you’re just in gym clothes, or sweats (basically like grace). What even is this trend? Like wearing all of that while wearing sweats doesn’t class up your outfit in my opinion.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

thisisSparta wrote:I really wish she hadn’t hopped on the trend of wearing a ton of rings and bracelets and necklaces and shit even when you’re just in gym clothes, or sweats (basically like grace). What even is this trend? Like wearing all of that while wearing sweats doesn’t class up your outfit in my opinion.
I also have an extreme pet peeve of this. People who stock up on jewelry and wear every single piece of jewelry they own make all sorts of clicking and clanking noises with even the slightest of movements. Nikki looks so clanky now....

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

I just thought how wasteful it is that these companies send her so much free merch and most of it probably lands on the floor of her closet, and it’s all for a few minutes of plugging in a vlog. Like why would she need 10 different MVMT watches and bracelets? She barely ever goes anywhere and has no sense of style so it’s not like she knows how to match her accessories with her outfit.

Also I almost passed out (hyperbole, obvi) when she did upper body at the gym in Australia. Even though it was just 5-10 lb dumbbells, it’s slight progress.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

As someone leaning toward minimalism and just having less stuff, seeing the box of like 10 watches immediately gave me anxiety about having to get rid of them later :rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I'd love to know how much MVMT pay someone like her. It's at the stage where everybody is sponsored by them so it means nothing and is almost not good for her brand imo.

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

Spid wrote:I'd love to know how much MVMT pay someone like her. It's at the stage where everybody is sponsored by them so it means nothing and is almost not good for her brand imo.
I know eh? It honestly deters me from wanting to buy something from a brand when I see how wasteful they are with the product they sell to 'influencers'. If they can afford to give away that much product for free (I get it, they probably make it all back) then what type of premium are they charging to paying customers to cover the costs? Ugh

Post by Guest »

soybeanz wrote:
Spid wrote:I'd love to know how much MVMT pay someone like her. It's at the stage where everybody is sponsored by them so it means nothing and is almost not good for her brand imo.
I know eh? It honestly deters me from wanting to buy something from a brand when I see how wasteful they are with the product they sell to 'influencers'. If they can afford to give away that much product for free (I get it, they probably make it all back) then what type of premium are they charging to paying customers to cover the costs? Ugh
or how terribly they treat and pay the workers who actually produce the product (such as fast fashion industries)

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

mandicoot wrote:
thisisSparta wrote:I really wish she hadn’t hopped on the trend of wearing a ton of rings and bracelets and necklaces and shit even when you’re just in gym clothes, or sweats (basically like grace). What even is this trend? Like wearing all of that while wearing sweats doesn’t class up your outfit in my opinion.
I also have an extreme pet peeve of this. People who stock up on jewelry and wear every single piece of jewelry they own make all sorts of clicking and clanking noises with even the slightest of movements. Nikki looks so clanky now....

It looks SO tacky! Also, it just seems super unsafe? Maybe I'm paranoid but the more jewelry you wear, the higher the chance of something getting stuck on gym equipment and somehow hurting you. Not to mention my fingers swell up so much during intense cardio sessions, I'd prob have to have all those rings surgically removed. Luckily Grace and Nikki never have intense cardio sessions I guess?

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Lizzurd wrote:
mandicoot wrote:

It looks SO tacky! Also, it just seems super unsafe? Maybe I'm paranoid but the more jewelry you wear, the higher the chance of something getting stuck on gym equipment and somehow hurting you. Not to mention my fingers swell up so much during intense cardio sessions, I'd prob have to have all those rings surgically removed. Luckily Grace and Nikki never have intense cardio sessions I guess?
Seriously, I don't even like wearing my wedding/engagement set when I go to the gym unless I'm only doing cardio because I get so paranoid about the bars scratching my rings, I can't imagine how much they mess up their jewelry and risk getting hurt wearing it at them gym.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Are they wearing them while working out or just wearing them while in gym attire?

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”