Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

becausescience
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by becausescience »

Her last pic she posted on IG... holy shit I cannot believe she is that big at only 18 weeks. I kid you not, that’s how I looked at 30 weeks. I know everyone carries differently, but that is a huge bump for not even being halfway through pregnancy :-o

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Probably weight gain form being of the steroids, plug pregnancy, all her hormones are most likely effed up

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

do you guys think Katy could possibly be further along than she said she is? Like, maybe they purposely said they are due later than she truly is, to surprise people when she has a baby way earlier than announced?

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots »

Well she made a big deal about conceiving on Nov. 11 cuz she thinks the universe was giving her signs with all the times she saw 11:11 or some bullshit like that lol "the universe told me my baby was coming!!!" I can't help but laugh at shit like that. Did the universe tell you to abandon all morals and become a con artist?

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Healthyish85 wrote:do you guys think Katy could possibly be further along than she said she is? Like, maybe they purposely said they are due later than she truly is, to surprise people when she has a baby way earlier than announced?
I think they are too thirsty for attention to put off announcing longer than necessary. But who knows. Could be the case.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

instathots wrote:Well she made a big deal about conceiving on Nov. 11 cuz she thinks the universe was giving her signs with all the times she saw 11:11 or some bullshit like that lol "the universe told me my baby was coming!!!" I can't help but laugh at shit like that. Did the universe tell you to abandon all morals and become a con artist?
lmaoooo i didn't see that!! nvm then i'm sure it's all 11-11-11 :rofl:

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots »

Exactly lol they'll name the little shit something like Eleven Alani CBD Schneider.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

thetruthmatters wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Random... there is a girl from my town who tries to jump on the fitness IG bandwagon, has 15,000 followers or so. She is also a hair stylist and has a history of being a douche, but anyway... announced she was pregnant recently. I don’t follow her, but she popped up on the IG search page and I see a baby in the NICU. She delivered very early and I was like why???? And I look and she is hardcore working out. Like clearly overdoing it. It made me think ...

Katy doesn’t have to worry about this she is lazy as shit :rofl: she never did hardcore lifting anyway, at least not since she has been off her roids.

Still scary though and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. The little baby I was talking about appears like he is going to be ok.

Omg are you from Raleigh! She’s a total bitch. She is literally a total bitch. She screams at people at the gym for small things (like not knowing she was still using something) and she’s just seriously that angry and projects it on others.

She spent her entire freaking pregnancy projecting her eating and dysmorphia issues on instagram captions by telling people what they can and can’t do when pregnant. Couldn’t have been more obvious since she was so obsessive during the entire pregnancy about “bouncing back” and counting macros. My nurse friends were disgusted.

Not Katy, and not trying to get off topic (I’m done promise!) but she is known around the triangle to be a mean human.
last ot on this thread but could you pm me her name?

Vv123
Learner
Learner

Post by Vv123 »

instathots wrote:Exactly lol they'll name the little shit something like Eleven Alani CBD Schneider.

Omg dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
thetruthmatters wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Random... there is a girl from my town who tries to jump on the fitness IG bandwagon, has 15,000 followers or so. She is also a hair stylist and has a history of being a douche, but anyway... announced she was pregnant recently. I don’t follow her, but she popped up on the IG search page and I see a baby in the NICU. She delivered very early and I was like why???? And I look and she is hardcore working out. Like clearly overdoing it. It made me think ...

Katy doesn’t have to worry about this she is lazy as shit :rofl: she never did hardcore lifting anyway, at least not since she has been off her roids.

Still scary though and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. The little baby I was talking about appears like he is going to be ok.
Please pm me too ! :)

Omg are you from Raleigh! She’s a total bitch. She is literally a total bitch. She screams at people at the gym for small things (like not knowing she was still using something) and she’s just seriously that angry and projects it on others.

She spent her entire freaking pregnancy projecting her eating and dysmorphia issues on instagram captions by telling people what they can and can’t do when pregnant. Couldn’t have been more obvious since she was so obsessive during the entire pregnancy about “bouncing back” and counting macros. My nurse friends were disgusted.

Not Katy, and not trying to get off topic (I’m done promise!) but she is known around the triangle to be a mean human.

heywhiteliar
Learner
Learner

Post by heywhiteliar »

I swear Katy and her stupid hashtags lol
#pregnantnotpowerless

The things people say to her on Instagram just make them sound obsessed. Someone was like omg look you’re glowing! Yeah she’s wearing highlighter... :roll:

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Okay so why is it that whenever Haydn films Katy walking , she is always like several feet in front of him ? Almost running away from lol ..see the screenshot. I saw this on his IG today but it's not the first time he posted her walking so far in front of him. IDK maybe I'm just weird but I always walk next to my husband ..or if I walk ahead , it's only a couple feet. Especially at places like the airport ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Fitnesscakes wrote:Okay so why is it that whenever Haydn films Katy walking , she is always like several feet in front of him ? Almost running away from lol ..see the screenshot. I saw this on his IG today but it's not the first time he posted her walking so far in front of him. IDK maybe I'm just weird but I always walk next to my husband ..or if I walk ahead , it's only a couple feet. Especially at places like the airport ...
I’ve noticed this several times too! It just seems rude to me to not try to pace your walk with your person. I’m short and whenever my husband starts leaving me in the dust with his long legs, I’ll always be like wait on me! And he’ll slow his steps to mine.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Not only is she walking so far ahead her body language makes it appear that she is very annoyed.

idontlikeusernames
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idontlikeusernames »

Fitnesscakes wrote:Okay so why is it that whenever Haydn films Katy walking , she is always like several feet in front of him ? Almost running away from lol ..see the screenshot. I saw this on his IG today but it's not the first time he posted her walking so far in front of him. IDK maybe I'm just weird but I always walk next to my husband ..or if I walk ahead , it's only a couple feet. Especially at places like the airport ...
Maybe she was annoyed with him cos it was cold and she wanted to get to the car and he’s being annoying af walking slow and trying to film her.

But I have noticed in the past she never seems to really want to be near him and always annoyed with him. I don’t think they’re going to last lol....

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

idontlikeusernames wrote:
Maybe she was annoyed with him cos it was cold and she wanted to get to the car and he’s being annoying af walking slow and trying to film her.

But I have noticed in the past she never seems to really want to be near him and always annoyed with him. I don’t think they’re going to last lol....
I'm thinking she was annoyed because it was cold. I am the same way with my SO. I don't wait on him if he's taking his sweet ass time. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! It's COLD!

lab52
Talker
Talker

Post by lab52 »

How do you think their dogs will be with the new baby? I assume fine since they seem pretty well behaved.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

lab52 wrote:How do you think their dogs will be with the new baby? I assume fine since they seem pretty well behaved.
Is this sarcasm? lol... I don't think they are well behaved at all. Actually, I haven't seen anything that suggests they are. They beg, jump all over the furniture, tear shit up (two of them were playing tug of war with a furry throw blanket in a recent instagram story), etc. All of that behavior is their owners' fault for not training or disciplining them properly, and I'm not saying it's wrong to let dogs on furniture, but they don't seem well behaved to me.

But they will probably do fine with the baby besides licking it all over the face.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Also on the topic of dogs, why have they not gotten their male dogs neutered yet?? They mentioned something a long time ago about oversleeping so they missed the vet appointment and need to reschedule, but he still has his balls. I don't know why they are risking their dogs getting cancer when it's a really easy prevention. Are they planning on using them as studs, or is Haydn that insecure in his manhood that he feels their male dogs aren't truly male unless they keep their balls? I don't get it.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

https://i.imgur.com/UYJO3a7.png

Does she not workout at her own gym? She mentioned in the caption that she’ll need to join a gym with ac this summer. And I thought, what? That fancy gym doesn’t have ac?! But then realized she isn’t at the gym she owns in this clip.

Also, I thought her form was super weird on this exercise.

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

Amn819 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/UYJO3a7.png" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>UYJO3a7</span><span>.</span><span>png</span></a>

Does she not workout at her own gym? She mentioned in the caption that she’ll need to join a gym with ac this summer. And I thought, what? That fancy gym doesn’t have ac?! But then realized she isn’t at the gym she owns in this clip.

Also, I thought her form was super weird on this exercise.
That is her gym, the location is tagged. They have said before that their gym doesn’t have AC because it’s a warehouse and therefore too hard to keep cool with a regular air conditioner. They have giant fans that help but it doesn’t get super cool especially in the middle of summer.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”