Emily Duncan/em_dunc

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Duncan/em_dunc

Post by YolandaWinston »

Omg yes! The constant hints she makes about her sex drive are killing me. Which i would think that with how Christian she portrays herself she would not be having premarital sex. And she went from regretting lip fillers to now getting more things done to her. But mainly it’s her condescending, now that i have a boyfriend, let me give you my words of wisdom of how to get a boyfriend attitude that just irritates me.

Post by Guest »

YolandaWinston wrote:Omg yes! The constant hints she makes about her sex drive are killing me. Which i would think that with how Christian she portrays herself she would not be having premarital sex. And she went from regretting lip fillers to now getting more things done to her. But mainly it’s her condescending, now that i have a boyfriend, let me give you my words of wisdom of how to get a boyfriend attitude that just irritates me.
hahaha well she's not the cimorellis! i'm pretty sure with her ex eric from a few years ago she talked about trying different forms of birth control.

but yea i totally feel you, she's very condescending

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
YolandaWinston wrote:Omg yes! The constant hints she makes about her sex drive are killing me. Which i would think that with how Christian she portrays herself she would not be having premarital sex. And she went from regretting lip fillers to now getting more things done to her. But mainly it’s her condescending, now that i have a boyfriend, let me give you my words of wisdom of how to get a boyfriend attitude that just irritates me.
hahaha well she's not the cimorellis! i'm pretty sure with her ex eric from a few years ago she talked about trying different forms of birth control.

but yea i totally feel you, she's very condescending
That’s kind of what i mean about Eric since she broke up with him bc they weren’t “equally yoked” in their dedication to Jesus and the Bible and she needed a man who was as devoted as her, i expected her to be super hard core about not having sex before marriage with the next guy she got serious with. I don’t know who the cimorellis are! :rofl:

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

SlowPuzzler wrote:
YolandaWinston wrote:Ok she’s starting to annoy the fuck out of me again. She became more bearable for awhile but ever since she got a boyfriend, she has become condescending once again.
Dude, I agree so hard. She is always an ass when she's in a relationship. Super smug like everyone finds them adorable. I am enthralled for their breakup, I hope he dumps her or else she will continue to be smug. And something seems super off about her boyfriend but I can't quite put my finger on it yet... Like the lights are on but nobody is home, idk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I always get the impression watching him on her videos that he's completely annoyed at her on-screen personality. I get constant vibes that he's suppressing his eye-roll urge as hard as humanly possible and putting up with her - best-case scenario is that her off-screen personality is genuine and worth the cringe of her vlogs. Worst-case scenario is that he's just using her for social media exposure.

I have yet to find anything special or interesting about this guy based on what I've seen from her content, but maybe it's in the eye of the beholder.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

lol

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

"If you completely eff it up you can get real fat real fast". -Emily Duncan on coming off of prep :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

Healthyish85 wrote:lol

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Hntup12nBTQ</span></a>
I was sooooo confused about why she looked so different. I was like did those eye fillers change her face? Then I realized that it as an old video

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Who are these idiots in her comment section on her post about breast augmentation Q&A? They seriously "followed her forever and never knew she had one". And how to look natural? Girl has giant bolt ons. They only look better now because she gained about 80 lbs so they blend in. They were Emily Hayden bad when she was still lean.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

can't believe she's working with nick again

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

slamdunk89 wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:lol

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Hntup12nBTQ</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Hntup12nBTQ</span></a>
I was sooooo confused about why she looked so different. I was like did those eye fillers change her face? Then I realized that it as an old video
lol sorry! i was posting it just because it was so ironic :?

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

whiskeyweights wrote:can't believe she's working with nick again
Is she? I thought she was working with Nutrition Dynamic like she said in her last post?
In that post, she says they are stopping the cut because her metabolism started acting up again. I don't think she realizes she's going to need YEARS to recover. Plural! Not one year. Many years! Some people's metabolism are fucked up for 5+ years!

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

No in her story she said she decided to change back to nick about two weeks ago. "Nothing against her old coach's style...just needed a different dynamic" I interpreted that as not losing weight fast enough.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

waffle_luver5 wrote:No in her story she said she decided to change back to nick about two weeks ago. "Nothing against her old coach's style...just needed a different dynamic" I interpreted that as not losing weight fast enough.
oHHHH. I tend to not watch her stories because she posts 5 billion a day and most are of her BF now so I'm all "ugh. Don't care. Show Luna! ONLY LUNA!" lol.

Every time I think I like Em, she has to go do something stupid like work with someone who didn't hold her accountable and essentially let her tank her hormones.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

I'm a huge fan of Lyle McDonald so this whole situation makes me eye roll pretty damn hard.

If you know your hormones are tanked from competing, why would you think it's okay to jump right into a long term cut? She's been dieting for 8 or 9 weeks which is kinda lofty for someone who is trying to be careful. Why wouldn't you try dieting for a month and then taking a diet break to eat at maintenance for a week or two and resume cutting? Why would you approach this like a prep if you're not prepping? Maybe I give her too much credit but I feel like this is common fucking sense.

slowblink
Informer
Informer

Post by slowblink »

Goddamn. This bitch is so dumb. Three to five years from now she's absolutely going to be 220lbs + because she's just too stupid to realize that she can't be a size two. She's going to keep trying to diet, it's going to fail and she's going to gain more weight, so she's going to try to diet again, gain more weight, repeat repeat repeat.

Of course, Nick will hold her hand all the way to obesity because he's such a rad coach who cares so much about his clients. :tu: :rofl:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

100% agreed. She wants to be a size 2 year round when she's clearly someone who sits closer to a size 8 when she's fit and healthy. I don't think her body really lends itself to bikini prep (at least naturally) very well because it forces her to get and stay too lean. Which obviously she loves, but she's just gonna end up obese from yoyo ing. Meanwhile Nick Tong and his flowery language will have her convinced he's soooo smart and knows exactly what to do. Maybe he does, but he's sure proven he doesn't care enough to say no to you and will coach you through anything you want anyways.

slowblink
Informer
Informer

Post by slowblink »

treelee wrote:Meanwhile Nick Tong and his flowery language will have her convinced he's soooo smart and knows exactly what to do. Maybe he does, but he's sure proven he doesn't care enough to say no to you and will coach you through anything you want anyways.
I think it's probably the money. You know he charges her, and if she pays, I don't think he really gives a crap if either of them run her metabolism into the ground and make her gain 60lbs as long as his pockets are full. As we can see, she'll obviously keep paying him, even if he does run her metabolism into the ground and causes her to gain 60lbs, because yunno, he already did and she already did. They're both fucktards as far as I'm concerned.

I think you're right--her body could be a size 8 with no issues whatsoever, and she's tall, so she wouldn't even look "big" at that size. She'd look totally fine and healthy. But she doesn't want to look healthy, she wants to look tiny.

I'm glad at least her former BFF, Marie, seems to realize that perpetual dieting really screwed her over, and maybe she should try to just be cool with being a healthy size rather than the smallest she could possibly be. But then, Marie was also smart enough to run the hell away from Nick. I'd love for her to spill the tea on that.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

slowblink wrote:
treelee wrote:Meanwhile Nick Tong and his flowery language will have her convinced he's soooo smart and knows exactly what to do. Maybe he does, but he's sure proven he doesn't care enough to say no to you and will coach you through anything you want anyways.
I think it's probably the money. You know he charges her, and if she pays, I don't think he really gives a crap if either of them run her metabolism into the ground and make her gain 60lbs as long as his pockets are full. As we can see, she'll obviously keep paying him, even if he does run her metabolism into the ground and causes her to gain 60lbs, because yunno, he already did and she already did. They're both fucktards as far as I'm concerned.

I think you're right--her body could be a size 8 with no issues whatsoever, and she's tall, so she wouldn't even look "big" at that size. She'd look totally fine and healthy. But she doesn't want to look healthy, she wants to look tiny.

I'm glad at least her former BFF, Marie, seems to realize that perpetual dieting really screwed her over, and maybe she should try to just be cool with being a healthy size rather than the smallest she could possibly be. But then, Marie was also smart enough to run the hell away from Nick. I'd love for her to spill the tea on that.

Was Marie ever working with Nick? I know she had a different coach. His name was Cliff or something.

slowblink
Informer
Informer

Post by slowblink »

I think she was with him before that guy, and then when she switched coaches is right around the time she and Em stopped being BFFs. I could be misremembering, but I think that's how it was.

Post by Guest »

I just can't get over her weird pseudo-understanding of the autonomic nervous system. Every instagram post is "parasympathetic" this and that...

* in case the photo doesn't load, it's the princess bride "i don't think that word means what you think it means" meme lol

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”