LoeyLane

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeyLane

Post by Booboo2 »

I mean, how long has she been pulling this "I eat healthy meals and go on hikes but I'm obese" crap? She's so full of shit. If she's been doing this for months and hasn't lost any weight, it's probably just because the bitch is sneaking plenty of junk food into her piehole that she isn't showing to us.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

How long has she claimed to be a vegan?

amasterjay
Learner
Learner

Post by amasterjay »

LadyKaiko wrote:
PuppiesLove wrote:^^ That's true. My dad sweats really easily as well. I mean, he's overweight but still lol. Walking alone does really help a lot for folks that are on the obese side, though! Especially if their life is usually sedentary like mine and Loey's haha. Keeping weight off when you're sedentary is hard because the control is entirely in what you eat and no one I know is that strict with their diet. I know I couldn't be. Loey should try to keep the walking a really regular thing, which she claims but I'm not sure I believe entirely especially since she definitely likes to treat herself with food. She's going to post a picture or mention walking her dogs soon now, watch ;) She's a pretty girl and I like her shape, but I wish she'd do the right thing for her overall health and the future of her health!
I don't control my diet either. I love food. When my friends talk about dieting and losing weight I'm like lol wut, fuck that.

I think Lauren is gorgeous with a cute ass figure. I wish I was bottom heavy like her. I just bitch about her cuz she hasn't changed at all like I hoped she had; she's just a married military housewife with money that she spends like it's never going to cease to exist.

Edit: I'd respect her if she'd just admit that she hates being big and really wants to drop the weight. But she tries to milk the BBW positivity trend and her body language in videos shows she hates her body. Lauren, you're gorgeous, but if you want to lose weight, then I respect your decision. But he honest with yourself and your viewers, or you're never going to be happy.
You hit the nail right on the head.
I have no problem with Lauren, or anyone else for that matter, being fat. I would never hate on someone based purely on their weight. Hell, I'm fat, too. But I don't pretend that I live a healthy lifestyle. If I really did, I wouldn't be overweight. Same goes for Lauren. I don't trust anything that comes out of her mouth. If she was honest about her body image I think she could help a lot of her viewers, especially the younger ones. (But god forbid she make a video with any substance, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

LadyKaiko wrote:
PuppiesLove wrote:^^ That's true. My dad sweats really easily as well. I mean, he's overweight but still lol. Walking alone does really help a lot for folks that are on the obese side, though! Especially if their life is usually sedentary like mine and Loey's haha. Keeping weight off when you're sedentary is hard because the control is entirely in what you eat and no one I know is that strict with their diet. I know I couldn't be. Loey should try to keep the walking a really regular thing, which she claims but I'm not sure I believe entirely especially since she definitely likes to treat herself with food. She's going to post a picture or mention walking her dogs soon now, watch ;) She's a pretty girl and I like her shape, but I wish she'd do the right thing for her overall health and the future of her health!
I don't control my diet either. I love food. When my friends talk about dieting and losing weight I'm like lol wut, fuck that.

I think Lauren is gorgeous with a cute ass figure. I wish I was bottom heavy like her. I just bitch about her cuz she hasn't changed at all like I hoped she had; she's just a married military housewife with money that she spends like it's never going to cease to exist.

Edit: I'd respect her if she'd just admit that she hates being big and really wants to drop the weight. But she tries to milk the BBW positivity trend and her body language in videos shows she hates her body. Lauren, you're gorgeous, but if you want to lose weight, then I respect your decision. But he honest with yourself and your viewers, or you're never going to be happy.
I used to think she was pretty but lately she hasn't been helping herself at all. I have no problem with her figure and I did think she was a beautiful girl when I first followed her. Something weird happened, now I just think she looks trashy and she does her makeup all wrong. I don't dislike her for her looks or because she's overweight, personally it's more of an attitude thing.

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

fleekthis wrote:How long has she claimed to be a vegan?
about two months or so...she had one video of herself eating a fucking ham sandwich within that time of saying she vegetarian. she then deleted it. It was then that I got sick of her bullshit and stopped taking her videos seriously. they're just ongoing puns of herself at this point. :roll:

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

I work at a gas station, and a few times a week I can see a lady that comes to my job sometimes doing her walks across the road. She wears workout clothes sometimes. Apparently she used to be really big from what a neighbor of hers told me. Maybe Lauren can lose weight, if she wants to, simply by taking walks. Cuz that's the exercise this lady is doing. Just long walks a few times a week.
She can definitely lose weight doing that. I lost 12 lbs one summer just by taking hour-long walks in my neighborhood. Lauren can surely benefit from a long walk everyday.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

Third_Kalpa wrote:
fleekthis wrote:How long has she claimed to be a vegan?
about two months or so...she had one video of herself eating a fucking ham sandwich within that time of saying she vegetarian. she then deleted it. It was then that I got sick of her bullshit and stopped taking her videos seriously. they're just ongoing puns of herself at this point. :roll:
This makes more sense, then. Her IG that shows food usually has meat in it. Not sure what world she's living in, but last I checked vegans didn't eat meat ;)

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Booboo2 wrote:This girl is such an idiot!! She snap chatted a salad and she's posting herself in workout clothes. Yeah, I really believe that you're eating healthy and working out but still OBESE :roll:

she recently tweeted that she went out to Walmart at night to buy a loaf of bread. I wonder if she's a late night binger. She clearly eats a LOT more than what she shows us...I mean who goes out to Walmart late at night to grab a loaf of bread? She probably ate the whole thing right after.

And can we please stop with the fat logic? I'm relatively sedentary and I'm an average weight. I eat normal meals. Today I ate a turkey sandwich with a frappechino and some fried cheese curds for lunch. I don't deprive myself, I'm nearly sedentary and I'm not obese. If you're obese and sedentary, it's because you're eating too much. Simple facts. When you're sedentary, your body still burns a certain amount of calories at rest, which is why being sedentary isn't the main cause for obesity. Eating too much is the main cause.
I mean if you've got kids and need to have something to send with them for lunch, I get running out to get bread that late, but a grown ass woman with no kids and no job? That heifer is late night binge eating...and NOT doing it with kale and rice cakes!! :tu:

ceragresham
Debater
Debater

Post by ceragresham »

I know I'm just being nitpicky but her new haul is literally "what's new at sephora" and she claims that the mini orgasm/laguna duo is new but like... I bought that probably in February and even then, it wasn't new. This is your job, try to do it right.

EDIT: You can tell how old this video is because all of these "new" products are things I bought from April-June. I get pre-recording videos, but months in advanced? It's not even worth it when these products aren't new anymore.

monsorx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by monsorx »

As mentioned before, the Starbucks isn't going to help her with the weight loss.

RainyMonday
Talker
Talker

Post by RainyMonday »

My biggest issue with Loey is that she lies. Just because you're vegan does not automatically mean you're eating healthy. We've all seen the shit she eats and drinks. Those calorie-filled drinks from "Starbs" are not healthy. A grilled cheese sandwich at 2 AM is not healthy. Anyone can be vegan, that title alone does mean you are making healthy choices. Just going by what she's talked about in her videos and posts on IG, Loey is easily eating 2-3 times the amount of calories that her body needs on a daily basis. That's the main issue. I guarantee you that if she were to reduce her caloric intake, she'd loose weight. I'm overweight myself and I will be the first to tell anyone who asks that I eat terribly. Fast food, soft drinks, etc. But the difference between myself and Loey is that I'm not shoving my face full of food and high-calorie drinks and making videos saying, "I'm so healthy!"

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Oh my god she has ANOTHER video about body confidence. I will watch it later cuz I'm hanging out with my in-laws. But how many body confidence videos can she do before her fans get bored? Like I'm all for body positivity, I've been working on my confidence for over a year, but I don't talk about it all the time with friends. No one wants to hear the same thing all the time.

monsorx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by monsorx »

Have you guys seen this comment on her new body confidence video? Lauren hasn't deleted it yet [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Fluke
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluke »

I keep seeing it being said that Lauren claims she is vegan, she hasn't. She claims to be vegetarian, meaning she still eats dairy, and probably a lot of it. Either way it's probably not accurate and she still isn't eating healthy.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

monsorx wrote:Have you guys seen this comment on her new body confidence video? Lauren hasn't deleted it yet [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS AMAZING

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

Fluke wrote:I keep seeing it being said that Lauren claims she is vegan, she hasn't. She claims to be vegetarian, meaning she still eats dairy, and probably a lot of it. Either way it's probably not accurate and she still isn't eating healthy.
in the QnA video she said her diet was 85-90% vegan, and she's currently vegetarian. I dont believe either is true at all and she specifically said she doesn't eat eggs...dumbass that includes products that have eggs IN them.
Also that last fat girl confidence video she said something like "oh you dont have to wait until your abs are flat enough to wear a bathing suit"
abs? flat?? they dont get flat they get toned and more visible as you burn fat around your belly area.
Now i know for sure loey doesn't a have clue about fitness. She should drop the act now.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Third_Kalpa wrote:
Fluke wrote:I keep seeing it being said that Lauren claims she is vegan, she hasn't. She claims to be vegetarian, meaning she still eats dairy, and probably a lot of it. Either way it's probably not accurate and she still isn't eating healthy.
in the QnA video she said her diet was 85-90% vegan, and she's currently vegetarian. I dont believe either is true at all and she specifically said she doesn't eat eggs...dumbass that includes products that have eggs IN them.
Also that last fat girl confidence video she said something like "oh you dont have to wait until your abs are flat enough to wear a bathing suit"
abs? flat?? they dont get flat they get toned and more visible as you burn fat around your belly area.
Now i know for sure loey doesn't a have clue about fitness. She should drop the act now.
Maybe she meant belly instead of abs? But still either way, she needs to quit talking about shit she knows nothing about. Lol

Return to “Loey Lane”