Vlogmas 2013

byebyebye1

Re: Vlogmas 2013

Post by byebyebye1 »

Ilsa Lund wrote:I doubt Cartier would use silver ;) It's rather cheap and not of good quality. When an adult woman wants something that looks silver she buys white gold
true!!

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pixielein »

guys i wont ever understand why she begon to film vlogmass :scratch: she was sick when she begon, and she knew that she will be opereted so what was her purpose with vlogmass?

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

pixielein wrote:guys i wont ever understand why she begon to film vlogmass :scratch: she was sick when she begon, and she knew that she will be opereted so what was her purpose with vlogmass?
I don't think she ever had any intention of making more than a couple of videos, she just wanted people to think she was trying.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

It's the same reason I always make my new years resolution to lose 20 lbs. Like it'd be nice if I did, and I have little bouts of motivation where I'm like "I'm gonna do that!" but like...odds are I won't.

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

She basically had to do it. Alot of other youtubers did it too so it was kinda like peer pressure I guess? It's just so disappointing that she never gets anything done.

Return to “juicystar07”