DaniDepressionWeekSutti | Part 26

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniDepressionWeekSutti | Part 26

Post by jeIIybean »

I CAN'T STAND YouTubers who think they can get away with hairstyle videos because 1. No one needs to be shown how to tie their hair in a pony and make a fucking bun and 2. They ALWAYS act as if they do those hairstyles, when clearly, especially in Dani's case, they don't. When she was doing the milkmaid style she said, "I like to do blah blah blah". No, you don't. You wear your hair in one style, all day every day. These damn "easy hairstyles" videos are the EASIEST cop out to make "content" that'll make them money and that's just so stupid and unfair.

Also, someone PLEASE screenshot the face she makes when she turns to face the camera at the beginning of the milkmaid style. She's pouting and posing and her and her lips look ridiculous. I'd do it if I knew how, but damn, I lost my shit. She looks so stupid. :rofl:

Lowkeyunknown
Learner
Learner

Post by Lowkeyunknown »

Dani beak sutti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sail0rm00n
Informer
Informer

Post by sail0rm00n »

ImageImage

Can someone please explain how this tragedy is a hairstyle ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amd2319
Learner
Learner

Post by amd2319 »

sail0rm00n wrote:ImageImage

Matches the tragedy of her foundation colour

Post by Guest »

she's so desperate for views that she's just repeating her past videos........................... couldn't even come up with new hairstyles that she never wears lol so lazy........................

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

5892 wrote:she's so desperate for views that she's just repeating her past videos........................... couldn't even come up with new hairstyles that she never wears lol so lazy........................

:rofl: she's even done the same thumbnail omg this bitch! Hahahah

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

It looks like she's stuck a croissant on her head.

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

Lowkeyunknown wrote:Dani beak sutti
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

missashley wrote:
5892 wrote:she's so desperate for views that she's just repeating her past videos........................... couldn't even come up with new hairstyles that she never wears lol so lazy........................

:rofl: she's even done the same thumbnail omg this bitch! Hahahah
At least her hair wasn't dead back then. It actually looks shiny and healthy in that other thumbnail.

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

sapphirerain wrote:

It looks like she's stuck a croissant on her head.
OMG guys I'm in a public place and trying not to laugh!!! HAHAHAHA I'm dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fkatwiggy
Learner
Learner

Post by fkatwiggy »

why is dani making videos that were already overdone years ago... like the makeup do's/don'ts and the "quick and easy" back to school hair styles. she's becoming a basic b*tch youtuber just to impress zoella :rofl:

Post by Guest »

she's going back in time to the videos she didn't want to do anymore because it's the only thing she thinks will get views.................... living in the past................. when you're 23 and still doing back to school videos I think you need to come to terms with the fact that your youtube channel isn't growing, it's going backwards. She's never really known what content to make, she's just done the popular things that everyone else is doing..................... and now that everyone like Shaaanxo and Shani have built an audience that will watch anything they do, Dani tries doing that content thinking its popular but it backfires on her because it's not about the content, it's about the youtuber. She's lost so many people by being a hypocrite and changing her content to random things and going against her word so many times ................. just my theory anyway

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

5892 wrote:she's going back in time to the videos she didn't want to do anymore because it's the only thing she thinks will get views.................... living in the past................. when you're 23 and still doing back to school videos I think you need to come to terms with the fact that your youtube channel isn't growing, it's going backwards. She's never really known what content to make, she's just done the popular things that everyone else is doing..................... and now that everyone like Shaaanxo and Shani have built an audience that will watch anything they do, Dani tries doing that content thinking its popular but it backfires on her because it's not about the content, it's about the youtuber. She's lost so many people by being a hypocrite and changing her content to random things and going against her word so many times ................. just my theory anyway
So true! I only watch tag videos or generic videos for the youtuber... i never look up tags and look at other people haha I only ever watch if I am a fan of the person who made the vid

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

I don't know if I'm the only one or if it's because I don't watch Sims videos, but does it weird anyone else out that she gets so invested and puts so much thought into her Sims' lives and their backstory and such? I don't know, I personally find it odd and something that a 13 year old would do.

princessflowers
Talker
Talker

Post by princessflowers »

jeIIybean wrote:I don't know if I'm the only one or if it's because I don't watch Sims videos, but does it weird anyone else out that she gets so invested and puts so much thought into her Sims' lives and their backstory and such? I don't know, I personally find it odd and something that a 13 year old would do.
It actually is very common with Sims gaming channels :) but I can see how it would look a little weird to people who don't watch Sims videos lol

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

5892 wrote:She got their covergirl Lauren into the entries.................. then she had no idea for the rest lol

Tina Yong is pretty good, she grew really quickly just from putting out a lot of quality videos really frequently. She tends to review a lot of products from Korea.

aexuie
Learner
Learner

Post by aexuie »

Her hair actually looked nice braided to the side and out of her face, don't know why she wants to have her hair curtains in her face constantly, that shit would drive me insane.
She's really clutching at straws with these videos.

I don't intend for my next point to be rude; but hate how much she whines on and on about depression and her anxiety and shoves it down her viewers throats. When I'm watching videos online, I'm doing it to relax and feel good. I don't want to watch someone be all mopey and sook about how tough they've got it. I want to watch content that's entertaining and feel good. I want to watch motivators, not enablers.
I understand that everyone gets down sometimes, and that's why I don't mind when youtubers sit down and tell us about it once in a blue moon, but to constantly bark on about it, is like... give it a rest.
Your viewers aren't here to listen to your problems and be your counsellors. 9/10 times they're watching videos to zone out and relax and take a break from their own world, I don't believe I'm a bad person for not wanting to listen to someone harp on about depression every day.
We all have problems.

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Sounds like Dani is actually scared about going to Vidcon and in her last ditch effort to seem successful when she does go she's trying to get verified so she has something to show when she gets back.

We all know all the Australian YouTubers will be avoiding her like the plague. Tbh I couldn't imagine anything more uncomfortable for her.

What a failure.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Why does she feel the need to retweet Montana from Love Island's break up announcement. If I was Montana I would be weirded out

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

amd2319 wrote:

Matches the tragedy of her foundation colour
she is SO ORANGE but i do wonder if its because she's turned up that filter so her eyes are blue-er #goalz

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”