Stuckon1millsubsutti - Dumb Things Dan Does | Part 20

Milli-J
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stuckon1millsubsutti - Dumb Things Dan Does | Part 20

Post by Milli-J »

actingup wrote:I first discovered her on Tumblr when she was cool and hip and dressed urban and smoked cigarettes on porches with all the confidence in the world. She wore socks with symbols of marijuana leaves and hung out in dimly lit underground parking lots. She's a far cry from that now, I'll tell you that for free.
You had me at "socks with marijuana leaves" :rofl:

Great comment, thanks for sharing

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Wow her lips are botched! And her eyes remind me of a white walker from game of thrones :rofl:

Remember when she tweeted how sad it is when pretty girls get fillers and ruin their face? Well congratulations dani that is exactly what you've done!
8-)

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

missashley wrote:Thanks for posting the screenshots lurking10 :tu: I see my comment in there!
Someone commented something along the lines "dani will probably see this please delete the post"
I hope dani sees it honestly! She needs to wake up and realise the world can see right through her and try and just be herself, she's such a sad person.

Sorry I didn't block out names. Just too many comments! But I'm sure everyone will be safe fro
Dan Dan the Monster Man

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Alikins wrote:
lurking10 wrote:Image

CONGRATS ALIKINS AND GURU GOSSIP! ImageImageImageImageImage[WHITE SMILING FACE]
This and the story about Dani blocking your cat were the best things to read after a 15 hour flight. She's scared of a cat account ha ha.

I just really want to say thank you to all you guys and everyone who sends things in to the IG. Thank you to everyone who promotes the IG. Despite what the minions say I don't have all the time in the world to sit on the Internet and follow Dani's every move (nobody does, we all have lives to live too), it's a group effort to capture the crap she puts out there. I don't think these people understand that there are people all over the world sick of Dani's shit so different people are able to capture different things.

They, and Dani, obviously don't like how quickly our numbers are growing. People are tired of the manipulation, the disrespect shown to those with real issues and really tired of the lies. Sorry Dan Dan but we're not going anywhere, no matter how many accounts you block.

Hahaha anytime Ali! Was wondering where you were when this debacle was going down.

My cat supports the crusade against Dani though haha

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Alikins wrote:
lurking10 wrote:Image

CONGRATS ALIKINS AND GURU GOSSIP! ImageImageImageImageImage[WHITE SMILING FACE]
This and the story about Dani blocking your cat were the best things to read after a 15 hour flight. She's scared of a cat account ha ha.

I just really want to say thank you to all you guys and everyone who sends things in to the IG. Thank you to everyone who promotes the IG. Despite what the minions say I don't have all the time in the world to sit on the Internet and follow Dani's every move (nobody does, we all have lives to live too), it's a group effort to capture the crap she puts out there. I don't think these people understand that there are people all over the world sick of Dani's shit so different people are able to capture different things.

They, and Dani, obviously don't like how quickly our numbers are growing. People are tired of the manipulation, the disrespect shown to those with real issues and really tired of the lies. Sorry Dan Dan but we're not going anywhere, no matter how many accounts you block.

Hahaha anytime Ali! Was wondering where you were when this debacle was going down.

My cat supports the crusade against Dani though haha

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Her insta pictures are ridicolous :? She edited herself so much and he looks like an alien :? Awful

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”