Birchbox vs. Ipsy with Juicystar07!

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Birchbox vs. Ipsy with Juicystar07!

Post by SillyMilly123 »

I was thinking since Elle said she was planning on doing these unboxing videos during most months, we could have one thread about this.

[youtube][/youtube]

Love live the blonde. It looks so much better than that drab brown.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Birchbox vs. Ipsy with Juicystar07!

Post by PHAIL »

It's so weird to me how she always feels the need to mention she had coffee. "I've got my little mug of coffee here~" "We were sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee~" "I'm just sitting here with my morning coffee~" Like get a grip, no one cares that you drink coffee. I swear she's like a ten year old whose parents just allowed her to start drinking coffee.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

PHAIL wrote:It's so weird to me how she always feels the need to mention she had coffee. "I've got my little mug of coffee here~" "We were sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee~" "I'm just sitting here with my morning coffee~" Like get a grip, no one cares that you drink coffee. I swear she's like a ten year old whose parents just allowed her to start drinking coffee.
I feel like she just genuinely really likes it, and it makes her moment. Like it was way more fun to her to sit with Blair with a coffee, as opposed to without one, so that's why she mentioned it. Because to her, it's a big deal. I dunno, it is a bit weird.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Whenever they do videos together you can deff tell that Blair is the annoying little sister its like she acts even more stupid then she normally does on purpose...

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

They must've run out of ideas for videos if they're resorting to unboxing videos.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Ugh, wish they would chill. It's just a box of crap. Elle is better blonde, but I think it's too golden. Should have done ombre.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I couldn't even finish the video. They're both annoying but then they do videos together it's just unbearable.
BOO

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

I cringe every time they start singing and "acting silly".

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

Elle looks SO much older than she is in this video. And I literally could barely stand the video just a couple seconds in.

eyeliner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eyeliner »

I liked it. Especially since Blair didn't get her Ippsy box, she said 'Miss Phan help me.' We all know that isn't going to happen.

Midnight_Jasmine
Talker
Talker

Post by Midnight_Jasmine »

Blair was kind of annoying. I actually liked Elle better with the brown hair. This one is too gold...

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

Wth! Elle didn't even get to properly start her video... Blair just went full force with "Hey everyone! I'm guest starring on Elle's channel!!!" For a second I almost thought I was watching it on Blair's channel.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Elle looks awful, something is seriously off about her hair/makeup.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I don't like the new blonde shade on Elle. It looks too unnatural. It's that blonde that's obviously a dye job and it makes her look like one of those aging trophy wives. The age of the sample boxes has long passed. No one cares for them anymore. I'm actually surprised they are doing a collab. Even collabs with each other were too beneath them before. Her editing skills are sub par compared to other youtubers. They need to educate themselves. They are too deluded.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Blair says that she's allergic to anything mineral even though conventional foundations ALL contain a mineral ingredient.

They also think they are allergic to silicone even though ALL their foundations have silicones in them. God, such dumb girls.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Why does she always have a front facing photo as her thumbnail. It is NOT her angle. It reminds me of the joker or riddler or some happy demented character.

heatherweather
Debater
Debater

Post by heatherweather »

emmygues wrote:Blair says that she's allergic to anything mineral even though conventional foundations ALL contain a mineral ingredient.

They also think they are allergic to silicone even though ALL their foundations have silicones in them. God, such dumb girls.
Agreed. Not to mention all the silicones in their favorite hair products!

It seems like they had a foundation or two break them out, sat down and tried to figure out what they were "allergic" to, and picked a random ingredient they had in common. Newsflash E&B, just because something gives you a zit doesn't mean you're allergic to it.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Funny I watched the video on my phone and couldn't stop thinking how gorgeous Elle looked. That blonde is perfect for her. How old is she? 27? I think she looks her age.

Gwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Gwen »

lalatraveler wrote:Funny I watched the video on my phone and couldn't stop thinking how gorgeous Elle looked. That blonde is perfect for her. How old is she? 27? I think she looks her age.
I believe she is 25, I could be wrong though.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Holy crap what the hell was Blair on when they made this?
Elle looks SO much better with the lighter hair, although the shade isn't really right for her. Oh well.
Also, is Elle getting "inspired" by EleventhGorgeous? Those girls do these birchbox vs. ipsy videos all the time together and I wouldn't have thought she was copying them if she didn't decide to have Blair in the video with her but alas, she did.

Return to “Elle Fowler”