misscalifornia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEGafatandreLEIGHsmelly Yerrnevergonnabemywife

Post by misscalifornia »

IMG_3050.JPG

Look! It’s Meg in her natural habitat... sitting on her fat lazy ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

You know how Greyson always gets these stomach issues??? I’m wondering if having him run and drink stagnant water in that park has anything to do with it. Who knows what’s in there

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, WHO the F*** wants to pay money to wear a stupid t shirt with Megs creepy animated face on it, her loser douche bag boyfriend and his kid that they see once or twice a year and their poor malnourished dog on it?!?!
Or a mug with “Lavitadimeg vlogs and chill,” she does realize this implies people will have sex or want to have sex after watching her vlogs right? That’s where “Netflix and Chill” came from. She’s so dumb!

Thatsdgirl89
Debater
Debater

Post by Thatsdgirl89 »

I can’t stand how she was eating that protein bar all nasty and being a damn mouth breather all winded from barely walking. All she does is complain

Prettypinksparkly
Talker
Talker

Post by Prettypinksparkly »

lol this bitch threatens to quit youtube at any given moment, yet is coming out with merch :roll: she’s so full of shit. Her last desperate attempt at staying relevant. Everyone and their dog has merch these days, what the hell are you gonna do to stand out from the rest?

Thatsdgirl89
Debater
Debater

Post by Thatsdgirl89 »

I can’t stand how she was eating that protein bar all nasty and being a damn mouth breather all winded from barely walking. All she does is complain

lamamama7
Debater
Debater

Post by lamamama7 »

In her old what's in my bag challenge from back when she lived with her mom and dad she says:

"I don't want a big honkin' bag, I mean I'm so petite." *Little darling smile*

Lol epic foreshadowing. Guess that's not a problem now, huh meggy poo.

satansbabe
Informer
Informer

Post by satansbabe »

The part in the vlog when they’re leaving the park made me sad. You know Greyson didn’t wanna get in the damn car because for once he was able to run freely and pee and now he had to go back to that witch cave.

MichelleD86
Talker
Talker

Post by MichelleD86 »

Rachelann8 wrote:No wonder her dog is sick all the time, he doesn’t get any access to fresh water and when he does get anything he’s literally licking it off the dirty ass ground from tiny puddles and in a shitty gross ass creek that dogs piss and probably shit in. Are you fucking kidding me Meg? You take your dog to the dog park and don’t bring water for him?!? This made me so freaking mad I can’t even stand it. :x :x :x
Right? Her little treat bag she showed literally has a bowl attached to it, she even pointed it out, and she STILL couldn't bring a bottle of water for him. Wtf is the point of the bowl then Meg :x

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

I just want to puke seeing all the comments from the minions saying the want to buy her merch. Do you know why people like Meg continue to stay afloat when they don't deserve it? Because of idiots like that.

Also, I'm probably the least violent person you'll meet, but everytime she points her finger at us in a video, or Snapchat, I want to snap it in half. Lol

alexandrasmm
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandrasmm »

Is she actually getting her minions to design her merch for her? how lazy and uncreative is she that she can't think of anything on her own?!? who the hell is going to buy these things.. youtube money must be bad if SHE is resorted to cheap crappy merch..

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachelann8 »

I called her out on her beauty video questioning where her disclaimer was because the video was obviously sponsored, and of course my comment quickly became the top comment everyone sees when they look at her comments so the minions came after me telling me that if it was she always says it is and blahbah. :roll: Anyways, I called them stupid if they think that this wasn't a sponsored video. She put nowhere when she posted the video a disclaimer that it was sponsored and didn't even say it in the video which is why I called her out. Now, DAYS LATER she finally put it in the description bat after she got the majority of her views so people wouldn't see that it is in fact sponsored. Really Meg? You did that on purpose because you knew that more people would call you out because it was sponsored so you WAITED days to put it in the down bar after you knew the majority of people had already watched the video.

MyIntoxication8
Talker
Talker

Post by MyIntoxication8 »

As a single parent myself I would NEVER allow my child's fathers girlfriend/fiance/wife (whatever the case) put my child's face on anything she would benefit off of (let alone be posted all over the internet). I also wouldn't want random people on the street walking around with my face, let alone my child's, on their shirt. Granted Meh doesn't think about these things because shes not an actual concerned parent, she's only looking at the $$$$$$$. Plus like someone else mentioned what happens if they were to ever split up?

I used to like Meg but ever since they introduced Bella my opinion of them both has gone to shit. As a mother I could not bare to go that long without seeing my child. I don't understand any of her family or his for not calling them out on their shit. If she was a member of my family I'd call her out for who she really is and her boyfriend as well. People these days are too afraid of offending someone though then helping them become better members of society.

Smileykylie55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Smileykylie55 »

Ok I truly do not understand the whole merch thing. Does she think she's some super famous youtuber or something? All of her merch is going to have her name on it in huge letters or that ridiculous picture of their "family" on it. She's going to FREAK out when no one buys any of it and she founds out how much money she wasted. And then she's going to make a vlog complaining about how no one is buying her stuff... Well yeah, no one really wants to walk around with a name and/or picture on their shirt of people nobody knows about.... Thats just awkward.

Maybe if she created designs with a quote on it or a cute picture/design on it and her vlog name in a smaller font, people would actually buy it. I feel so sorry for her. I know a lot of people love her in the youtube comments but if they really cared about her they would let her know how much money she is wasting away on her new merch idea.

ANicole28
Learner
Learner

Post by ANicole28 »

Long time lurker, first time posting. I like how “Ant” basically threw her angel tree topper at her while they were arguing taking down the tree. It’s subtle, but he def did. Every time you see them even partially interacting he is either yelling at her, making her look stupid, annoyed with what she is saying/asking, texting/talking on his phone, or has headphones on. Otherwise he’s at work or in his man cave. In all seriousness, isn’t she ever curious who he is always texting & why he is always quickly putting his phone away when she comes around? Also, as a mother, I’m disgusted that she thinks watching a child for a month, spending random holidays together, & FaceTiming is the equivalent of being a parent. I guess when you have Rat thinking that makes him a dad of course that means she qualifies as stepmom! Having a room dedicated to a kid you never see, hanging a stocking with her name on it, & selling merch with her face on it hardly means anything other than she’s a disrespectful delusional psycho.

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

misscalifornia wrote:
IMG_3050.JPG

Look! It’s Meg in her natural habitat... sitting on her fat lazy ass!

Omg I thought that was a wheelchair at first, I was gonna say this bitch is really taking her shoulder pain too far :rofl:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Could someone please make a shirt of the image still from the video where Rat smacks Kenz Jenners ass while she's doing a hand stand with her legs split out :rofl:
I'd buy it and send it to Megawhales parents.

leeanngrz
Talker
Talker

Post by leeanngrz »

Her tone when she was talking to her mother!!! What a snatch. “NO. Don’t do black! It should be coastal, so make it white.” Why would anyone even talk to her? She’s miserable and rude.

Mar2015
Debater
Debater

Post by Mar2015 »

heres a new thread you guys! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33303

Return to “Megan Leigh”