UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

MEGab!tch & yerrahugeb!tch - Part 40

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MEGab!tch & yerrahugeb!tch - Part 40

Post by its katelyn bro »

Lurker2012 wrote:Why isn't anyone calling her out for her deliberate clickbait title and it being a sponsored video. She literally repeated the same verbatim shit word for word about the bra company as she did the first sponsored video last month . She was practically rolling her eyes in annoyance that she even had to film it.

What's up with her, "I've deciding to continue the vlogs after vlogcember" What?? Vlogging is your JOB megan! Especially being that she herself knows that her beauty channel is dead and she herself stated she wanted to do more vlogging, grow her vkog channel, focus on vlog channel and blah, blah, blah. The shit thst comes out of her mouh makes absolutely no sense, ever.
Yes. I literally had no idea what she was talking about when she said she extended the vlogs into January. Bitch you haven’t uploaded in 8 days???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

its katelyn bro wrote:
Lurker2012 wrote:Why isn't anyone calling her out for her deliberate clickbait title and it being a sponsored video. She literally repeated the same verbatim shit word for word about the bra company as she did the first sponsored video last month . She was practically rolling her eyes in annoyance that she even had to film it.

What's up with her, "I've deciding to continue the vlogs after vlogcember" What?? Vlogging is your JOB megan! Especially being that she herself knows that her beauty channel is dead and she herself stated she wanted to do more vlogging, grow her vkog channel, focus on vlog channel and blah, blah, blah. The shit thst comes out of her mouh makes absolutely no sense, ever.
Yes. I literally had no idea what she was talking about when she said she extended the vlogs into January. Bitch you haven’t uploaded in 8 days???

Yeah I was confused, too. She’s been vlogging throughout the year for many years? What does she mean she’s extending the vlogs into January?

The title was pretty clickbaity. She already decided to continue the vlogs. It isn’t a question. She’s just trying to get more views :roll:

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

Pink274 wrote:Image

Megawhale at age 80

I agree, but NOT at 80...you're giving her way too much credit! She'll look like that at 50!!!

MichelleD86
Talker
Talker

Post by MichelleD86 »

If I had a dollar for every time she posted a snap of the tv from that same damn spot on the couch

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

In the bra ad part, she said that she had company over and that is why there was noise in the background....girl why are you filming your new "sexy" bras while you have company in the next room? Don't you plan anything out or have any self awareness?

I don't even think she got the oil change because there is no way that in a little over 2 hours she could go to the gym, pick up a prescription, get a smoothie, get chipotle and an oil change...she had like an hour to kill STILL! why not stay at the gym longer or actually GET YOUR OIL CHANGED?

Now the next vlog will be complaining about how she needs to get an oil change because she was so busy and didn't have time before. :roll:

Also, I don't understand why she is saying she wants to change all her cleaning products to natural/organic? I mean if that is what you want to do, go for it but for her it makes no sense - since when are you all into all natural stuff? Her lifestyle is not in any way, shape or form "natural" or "organic" so lets just change our hand soap and laundry detergent so that we seem natural and organic? It is so oxymoron to me!

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

This bitch sitting on her ass in front of the tv judging women and saying their voices are annoying while she turns off her comments so “haters” can’t voice their opinions?

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

Her latest vlog content had absolutely nothing to do w/ her vlog title! So yeah, clickbait, I know. I wonder what percentage of us on THIS board are her total subscribers? It would be interesting to know. I wish we could ALL refrain & not watch her vids for like a solid month (no matter how many vids she puts up) so she & we could see truly how much of an impact just us on here have. I know I can stop watching her for a month, but we need a whole bunch of us because you know the whole power in #s thing.

1-5 little people not watching for a month isn't going to do anything. Let's say there's 300-400 of us at least, now we're talking! That will put a dent in things.
SapphireJewel21 wrote:Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. She can work out all she wants, she won’t lose any weight if she continues to eat garbage.
Twenty minutes of walking burns about 100 calories (she stated in her vlog that she did twenty minutes of cardio, if she was running or doing something more strenuous than walking she may have burned a little bit more than 100 calories).
Her smoothie alone has to be at least 500, chipotle about 1,000 calories.
She really needs to eat healthy if she wants to lose weight, and check what’s in the food she’s eating. Just because it’s called “slim and trim” doesn’t mean drinking it will make you slim and trim :roll: Kind if like how she buys lean cuisine meals which are terrible for you.
Yep, she's nowhere close to being active enough to supercede what she eats & drinks. She needs to finally get serious, get a personal trainer & actually work hard to exercise AND eat right! She's ONLY in her 20s. If she doesn't look good now, it will only go downhill. Don't get me wrong people...I'm not saying that people in their 30s, 40s, 50s can't look good, but the 20s are like THE PRIME decade & she's wasting them away looking like some haggish slob. Why look like in you're (insert older age here) when you don't have to?!

it's just like if you smoke, but don't drink or vice versa, that's not good either. They're BOTH bad. Just like w/ her looks. I don't understand her logic of always getting her nails done, but have that plain-ass, no-makeup mug w/ her hair looking like a rat's nest. What's the HIGHER priority, your nails OR your face for God's sake?!
MichelleD86 wrote:Lol at her looking for recommendations on an all natural laundry detergent, and saying she's also changing all her cleaning products to all natural. Perhaps she's been reading everyone's comments about all the chemicals and smells making her and Greyson sick all the time?
I SURELY hope she reads these comments on here!
ackaok wrote:...Also the fact she thinks you don’t need spf in the winter... :roll:
Doesn't this bitch know anything?! It's still best to wear sunscreen even in the snow because the sun rays still bounce off the surface of the snow. Anyone don't believe me? Here's one of many links that explains why:
https://www.goddessgarden.com/blog/five ... he-winter/

KUWTI
Learner
Learner

Post by KUWTI »

Did anyone else notice she has at least two of the New Car Scent air freshener trees in the car in her latest vlog (one on her blinker & one hanging from her rear view mirror)? First off, that scent makes me want to puke. Secondly, why two of them in a small SUV that your dog is in? I'm sure she also has at least one B&BW scentportable or some vent sticks/essential oil diffuser. Vom!

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

Speaking of the bras. As if she’s that large in a cup size. No way she’s a 34D. She’s got more back fat than she’s got tits and that’s all there is to it.

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

Forever Blue wrote:Her latest vlog content had absolutely nothing to do w/ her vlog title! So yeah, clickbait, I know. I wonder what percentage of us on THIS board are her total subscribers? It would be interesting to know. I wish we could ALL refrain & not watch her vids for like a solid month (no matter how many vids she puts up) so she & we could see truly how much of an impact just us on here have. I know I can stop watching her for a month, but we need a whole bunch of us because you know the whole power in #s thing.

1-5 little people not watching for a month isn't going to do anything. Let's say there's 300-400 of us at least, now we're talking! That will put a dent in things.
SapphireJewel21 wrote:Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. She can work out all she wants, she won’t lose any weight if she continues to eat garbage.
Twenty minutes of walking burns about 100 calories (she stated in her vlog that she did twenty minutes of cardio, if she was running or doing something more strenuous than walking she may have burned a little bit more than 100 calories).
Her smoothie alone has to be at least 500, chipotle about 1,000 calories.
She really needs to eat healthy if she wants to lose weight, and check what’s in the food she’s eating. Just because it’s called “slim and trim” doesn’t mean drinking it will make you slim and trim :roll: Kind if like how she buys lean cuisine meals which are terrible for you.
Yep, she's nowhere close to being active enough to supercede what she eats & drinks. She needs to finally get serious, get a personal trainer & actually work hard to exercise AND eat right! She's ONLY in her 20s. If she doesn't look good now, it will only go downhill. Don't get me wrong people...I'm not saying that people in their 30s, 40s, 50s can't look good, but the 20s are like THE PRIME decade & she's wasting them away looking like some haggish slob. Why look like in you're (insert older age here) when you don't have to?!

it's just like if you smoke, but don't drink or vice versa, that's not good either. They're BOTH bad. Just like w/ her looks. I don't understand her logic of always getting her nails done, but have that plain-ass, no-makeup mug w/ her hair looking like a rat's nest. What's the HIGHER priority, your nails OR your face for God's sake?!
MichelleD86 wrote:Lol at her looking for recommendations on an all natural laundry detergent, and saying she's also changing all her cleaning products to all natural. Perhaps she's been reading everyone's comments about all the chemicals and smells making her and Greyson sick all the time?
I SURELY hope she reads these comments on here!
ackaok wrote:...Also the fact she thinks you don’t need spf in the winter... :roll:
Doesn't this bitch know anything?! It's still best to wear sunscreen even in the snow because the sun rays still bounce off the surface of the snow. Anyone don't believe me? Here's one of many links that explains why:
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.goddessgarden.com/blog/five ... he-winter/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>goddessgarden</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>blog</span><span>/</span><span>five</span><span>-</span><span>reasons</span><span>-</span><span>to</span><span>-</span><span>wear</span><span>-</span><span>sunscreen</span><span>-</span><span>in</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>winter</span><span>/</span></a>
Double post. But she’s a twit, I like how she’s saying she doesn’t need SPF in the winter and the fucking sun is legit setting in the background behind her head. Someone needs to punch her and see if that’ll give her some sense.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

if she edited the clips in the way they were filmed then she literally did not change for two days :barf: talk about hygiene!!!!! tbh i wouldn't be surprised if she slept in that outfit as well.

(she's wearing the same stuff when shes talking about bras and in the car the next day)

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Her hand with the nail shape remind me of a turtle lol

Gee Megan thank you so much for vlogging for us we appreciate it [emoji19]

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

xdegausser wrote:This bitch sitting on her ass in front of the tv judging women and saying their voices are annoying while she turns off her comments so “haters” can’t voice their opinions?
YES!!!!!!!! Just like she had the BALLS to comment on the Shay whatever relationship (idk who they are)

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

xdegausser wrote:This bitch sitting on her ass in front of the tv judging women and saying their voices are annoying while she turns off her comments so “haters” can’t voice their opinions?
YES!!!!!!!! Just like she had the BALLS to comment on the Shay whatever relationship (idk who they are)

SucculentsandCactus
Learner
Learner

Post by SucculentsandCactus »

MichelleD86 wrote:If I had a dollar for every time she posted a snap of the tv from that same damn spot on the couch
That’s what I’m saying! Hahaha

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

iloveeyoursmile wrote:if she edited the clips in the way they were filmed then she literally did not change for two days :barf: talk about hygiene!!!!! tbh i wouldn't be surprised if she slept in that outfit as well.

(she's wearing the same stuff when shes talking about bras and in the car the next day)
In the 2nd scene in the car, she said, "Filmed earlier in the day...2pm" OR so she wants us to think, so if that's true, then yes, she'd have the same clothing on describing the bras as she was in the car because in reality (if she's telling the truth) the car scene was earlier that day & the bras description was later in the day as she said.

Maybe the company sponsoring her instructed her that the bra description MUST BE talked about 1st, so she just reversed the scenes so the description would be 1st so she'd be compliant w/ the sponsor's rules.

But yeah, the way she looks, I wouldn't doubt that she wears & sleeps in the same outfits for 2-3 days in a row.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Duckdressing89 wrote:

Speaking of the bras. As if she’s that large in a cup size. No way she’s a 34D. She’s got more back fat than she’s got tits and that’s all there is to it.
34D?? Is that what the zoom in of her bra size showed?!? Yeah flipping right Meg. Theres no way in hell she is a D cup NOR a C cup --- more like a 40A or B with her huge hunchback of Notre Dame body.

And Im wondering if this is the brand video that she said like over 2 weeks ago that she said she had to get up... either A. It is and she was too damn lazy to even film a decent sponsored dedicates video amd she just threw it in her vlog video. Or B. That was another video that she was supposed to do and still sitting on her ass with/company still waiting.

Do you guys remember another one of her sponsored vkogs she did in November with the smile corrector company. That was such an obvious quick Video She did for fast money because we haven't heard a peep about it like she promised she would update everyone on. It makes me sick tbat she gets to pay her rent from a shitty, low quality and lied about advertising. And now her clickbait vlog titles. Shes already hanging on by thread, she better watch it.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

Yeah, I was looking at that bra tag too to see her size & I would have never guessed 34D. If I had to take a good guess, I would guess 36 or 38 B.

Right, nothing more about that dental trays video too when ant helped her make the implants. She could at least give a little update. Many of US could vlog so much better than her right this second, I'm sure!

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Forever Blue wrote:Yeah, I was looking at that bra tag too to see her size & I would have never guessed 34D. If I had to take a good guess, I would guess 36 or 38 B.

Right, nothing more about that dental trays video too when ant helped her make the implants. She could at least give a little update. Many of US could vlog so much better than her right this second, I'm sure!
There's no update because it never happened. She filmed that vid, threw the shit in her bathroom drawer and checked it off her kaching money making sponsored video for the month. Shes so beyond lazy I have no words

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

These companies that sponsor and send her shit... do they also pay her or just send her free products?

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

xokisstherain wrote:These companies that sponsor and send her shit... do they also pay her or just send her free products?
Both :? It really shows how desperate she is for quick money when she does sponsored videos for cheap ass clothes and gimmick products that noone gives a shit about or buys on their own. When you look at the types of sponsored videos that Megan VERSUS other respected Youtubers film it is one more example of what a joke she is in the beauty community & on YT in general. She still doesn't deserve a single box of PR. She tried so desperately hard to get in with morphe because those affikiates make bank, but nope, morphe didnt take the bait even though meg suddenly started kissing their asses and talking ab them in her videos. All these companies have had an eye on meg over the years and know the shit quality of vlogs and beauty videos that she puts out and they gave up on her YEARS ago. :tu: Megans vocabulary is so limited and her ability to communicate is so poor that noone wants to have her advertise their products for them and I don't blame them one bit.

leeanngrz
Talker
Talker

Post by leeanngrz »

Yeah. But, I have to get up and go to work and be a productive member of society. Whether it makes me happy or not. Ass.Image

tanita
Learner
Learner

Post by tanita »

This girl will never be happy, she has everything an still is not happy, she wants to have a kid desperately. The new intro with the boyfriend´s daughter.. really??? her mother agrees with that?? is so strange..she treats all the kids around like her sons... also why she make a question in her last vlog but don´t admit comments..?? anyway I do not see it.. seems sooooo boring

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

this girl has everything and she‘s still unhappy. works the absolute bare minimum and can still throw money out the window plus afford 2.2k house. She‘s healthy (relatively, her mindset is definitely not healthy) she has a loving family, a boyfriend of 5 years, an adorable dog, a great car........ what more do you need, Meg? what is it that you are so desperately hoping for in 2018? A proposal? well, it will not make your blues go away, that‘s for sure. And let me tell you another thing, meg, 2018 is not going to burn the calories for you just because it isn‘t an odd number. You have to move in order to change your life! Get Up! go to the gym daily! go for walks with grey! make videos that you are interested in, spend time with kenzie, learn how to cook, read more, open your mind to learning new things and growing! YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO ALL THAT! „normal“ people have to get up and work a 9-5 job, sometimes even longer, 5-7 days a week, those people STILL make time to cook, work out, walk their dogs, clean, shop and keep a relationship in tact. WHAT ON EARTH GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT YOU DON‘T HAVE TIME AND IT‘S TOO MUCH FOR YOU? I wouldn‘t trade lives with you but I would love to trade my free time with yours, that‘s for sure. I‘d use my time more productively. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE FOR 2018, MEG. Not until you decide to stop being so utterly lazy. When the youtube & sponsorships end, I really want to see you try to handle a REAL JOB. I would pay money to see you try fuctioning in the real world, now wouldn‘t that be a freakin shit show seeing you and hearing you complain that you have to work for your money for a change.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

jellyxbean wrote:
fashionnic wrote:In the bra ad part, she said that she had company over and that is why there was noise in the background....girl why are you filming your new "sexy" bras while you have company in the next room? Don't you plan anything out or have any self awareness?

I don't even think she got the oil change because there is no way that in a little over 2 hours she could go to the gym, pick up a prescription, get a smoothie, get chipotle and an oil change...she had like an hour to kill STILL! why not stay at the gym longer or actually GET YOUR OIL CHANGED?

Now the next vlog will be complaining about how she needs to get an oil change because she was so busy and didn't have time before. :roll:

Also, I don't understand why she is saying she wants to change all her cleaning products to natural/organic? I mean if that is what you want to do, go for it but for her it makes no sense - since when are you all into all natural stuff? Her lifestyle is not in any way, shape or form "natural" or "organic" so lets just change our hand soap and laundry detergent so that we seem natural and organic? It is so oxymoron to me!
She's just saying she wants to switch to natural cleaning products because she wants Grove Collaborative to send her free shit. All the cleaning YouTubers I watch get stuff sent to them by grove.
Watch, pretty soon she will get it too. It makes me so mad.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

of course! because since her comments on yt are disabled, her minions are going to tweet her the companies... and then the companies will take notice, look at her sub count and contact her for the free shit. Meg knows how to get free shit. Watch in 2 weeks, she‘s never going to mention the all natural cleaning stuff ever again.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

xokisstherain wrote:These companies that sponsor and send her shit... do they also pay her or just send her free products?
Most likely both. That’s what annoys me so much about Meg’s situation. She has zero work ethic, but still has a fairly comfortable life and gets free shit all the time. People bust their asses off to make the money she gets. When YT dies she’ll never survive the real world.

It goes to show that money doesn’t buy happiness bc she has all this free stuff, but look how miserable and unhappy she still is. Definitely wouldn’t wanna be in her situation, but I wouldn’t mind some free makeup every month haha.

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

lol no way this bitch is going to have the patience to apply that scar cream 3 times a day for 3-6 months. She’ll do it for 2 weeks max and give up and say it didn’t work.

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

acamero7 wrote:lol no way this bitch is going to have the patience to apply that scar cream 3 times a day for 3-6 months. She’ll do it for 2 weeks max and give up and say it didn’t work.
Lmao! She’d do it once and then say she doesn’t have the time to apply it so much.

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

Last night she had a new vlog that was "maybe" going up. LOL.

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

she's right you don't need sunscreen if you never leave your house.

nursekimmiexo
Learner
Learner

Post by nursekimmiexo »

Megan, do you know what kind of channel you could have if you put just a tiny bit of effort into it? I get it- you're not into beauty anymore. When you gain a little weight and stop taking care of yourself, sometimes that happens. You start wondering "Ugh, what's the point? Nothing looks good on me anyways. Why bother?" But if you really wanted to lose weight and get healthy, you could use that to your advantage. Sit down and have an open conversation with yourself and your subscribers. Don't blame medication or anxiety. Be honest with YOURSELF. "Hi, my name is Megan and I have let myself go. I used to weigh 100lbs and now I don't. That's life. I eat the wrong things and I don't work out, but today I am changing things and hope you'll follow my journey." Then actually DO IT. Show us you going to the gym. Show us you meal prepping. Show us you actually cooking. Stop with the smoothies and eating out. That's it. No makeup, no hair tutorials. Just genuine honesty. That's all people want.

Get off the couch. For once. Just try. I hate seeing someone so miserable in their own skin. It's sad

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

nursekimmiexo wrote:Megan, do you know what kind of channel you could have if you put just a tiny bit of effort into it? I get it- you're not into beauty anymore. When you gain a little weight and stop taking care of yourself, sometimes that happens. You start wondering "Ugh, what's the point? Nothing looks good on me anyways. Why bother?" But if you really wanted to lose weight and get healthy, you could use that to your advantage. Sit down and have an open conversation with yourself and your subscribers. Don't blame medication or anxiety. Be honest with YOURSELF. "Hi, my name is Megan and I have let myself go. I used to weigh 100lbs and now I don't. That's life. I eat the wrong things and I don't work out, but today I am changing things and hope you'll follow my journey." Then actually DO IT. Show us you going to the gym. Show us you meal prepping. Show us you actually cooking. Stop with the smoothies and eating out. That's it. No makeup, no hair tutorials. Just genuine honesty. That's all people want.

Get off the couch. For once. Just try. I hate seeing someone so miserable in their own skin. It's sad
Honestly if she did this, she would probably gain subscribers and more views on her videos. She needs to be 100% on board with the health journey, though. Fitness/healthy eating content is really popular right now and she already has a little bit of a following. The only hard part for her would be changing her lifestyle lol. It won't happen unless she really wants it, and she doesn't want it.

She also needs to stop trying to fill her empty void with material things and a possible engagement and future pregnancy. She needs to do something fulfilling. When was the last time she did something for someone else?

Post by Guest »

leeanngrz wrote:Yeah. But, I have to get up and go to work and be a productive member of society. Whether it makes me happy or not. Ass.Image

She seems like she is just cruising through life with no purpose.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

I just read an article about a woman who was unknowingly poisoning her cat with an essential oils diffuser she bought off amazon. The cat wasn’t showing symptoms at first but after a few weeks she noticed a serious change in behavior and he wasn’t stable on his feet.
Made me angry because if this happened to Greyson, Meg would probably never realize it was something SHE was doing wrong as a pet owner. She’d find someone or something else to blame.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

MEGa smelLeigh & yerrpoisoningyerrdog

acamero7
Informer
Informer

Post by acamero7 »

saucinonu wrote:MEGa smelLeigh & yerrpoisoningyerrdog
Yerrstillgonnaeatatchili’s

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

:tu: please something about her being smelly

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

I just had to come on here and say that after seeing her most recent vlog “Should I Keep Vlogging,” or whatever the fuck it’s called- WHY DOES SHE CONTINUE TO KEEP HER COMMENTS DISABLED. Honestly what is the point in vlogging and posting if you are going to have close to no interaction with your subscribers? Personally, i would never tweet at a Youtuber because I’d feel uncomfortable with whoever follows me seeing “Do a haul video!” or something and I can imagine a lot of other people feel the same way. If your comments section is THAT toxic maybe that’s a sign that you need to either STOP posting videos or change your content, but god forbid Meg take a hint and potentially have to put effort into her content. It just makes me so mad like how can you be so sensitive to the hate comments you get to the point that you’re willing to shut out your loyal viewers? Probably the reason she doesn’t get views anymore because people can’t easily communicate to her or one another about what they’re seeing. And i know she reads here so, just stop disabling the comments it’s dumb

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

acamero7 wrote:
Megafatandreleighsmelly

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Duckdressing89 wrote:
Megafatandreleighsmelly
Two insults?? Even better!

misscalifornia
Talker
Talker

Post by misscalifornia »

OG readers will remember this! If you’re newer, these screenshots are from around the time when Rat took off to California. If I remember correctly it was unclear if they were on a “break” or not. This is also the time where “undergrad” exposed him.

And not to stick up for her or anything, but when I saw her at Victoria’s Secret back in September 2015, she said she wears a D or a C depending on the band size.

misscalifornia
Talker
Talker

Post by misscalifornia »

I can’t figure out how to upload the pictures on through the website!.... any suggestions??

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Ugh, I remember that vlog of meg making Ant wait for her and be on standby right outside her dressing room at VS. Just because she says or is wearing a D cup doesnt mean that she should be or is wearing the right bra size. Megan is an idiot and doesn't know how to dress her body or understands how a bra should fit. There is no way she is a D cup. I don't care what brand or style she is wearing Its not going to ntake her from a A cup to a D cup. She is totally flat chested but has a huge back now. :?

misscalifornia
Talker
Talker

Post by misscalifornia »

I think I figured it out!!!

ImageImage

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

mnunez55 wrote:
Duckdressing89 wrote:
acamero7 wrote:
Megafatandreleighsmelly
I vote for this one!

Hahaha! It’s just so fitting. I feel like Ant isn’t as much of a wasted human like meg is. Maybe we should direct his tag to bash Meg more lol.

Yerrrnevergonnabemom

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

acamero7 wrote:I just read an article about a woman who was unknowingly poisoning her cat with an essential oils diffuser she bought off amazon. The cat wasn’t showing symptoms at first but after a few weeks she noticed a serious change in behavior and he wasn’t stable on his feet.
Made me angry because if this happened to Greyson, Meg would probably never realize it was something SHE was doing wrong as a pet owner. She’d find someone or something else to blame.
Yes I saw that post on Facebook, too! We already know that Meg would just feed him chicken and pumpkin and not take him to the vet. Hopefully she'll see that post, but the one I saw didn't mention dogs so she probably won't even think she's doing anything wrong.

I really worry that Greyson is actually very sick. No dog throws up as much as he does and he has like no energy. Would the people working at the groomers/daycare be able to notice that he is dehydrated/sick?

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

So I'm not sure how to post a picture on here but did anyone else see that tweet responding to her twitter post about not knowing what she wants in life? Some idiot girl told her she needs to get married and Meg was agreeing with her. Someone please screenshot it so everyone else can see it?

I've literally never seen someone as desperate as her when it comes to marriage/having kids. She seriously believes getting married will fix all of her problems. She is batshit insane! it doesn't help that most of her moronic minions pressure her about it too and think she needs to get married to Anthony.

PlainJane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PlainJane »

The true meaning of marriage has been destroyed because of girls exactly like these!

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

My god these people are fucking ape shit psychotic

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

How can someone be so publicly desperate to get married?! It's so embarrassing how she was so sure he was going to propose in the summer that she mentioned it in a vlog. Fast forward to January and still no sign of a proposal!
Married people still have problems, Meg. You will still have anxiety and depression even after you get married!

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

LaurenLove wrote:So I'm not sure how to post a picture on here but did anyone else see that tweet responding to her twitter post about not knowing what she wants in life? Some idiot girl told her she needs to get married and Meg was agreeing with her. Someone please screenshot it so everyone else can see it?

I've literally never seen someone as desperate as her when it comes to marriage/having kids. She seriously believes getting married will fix all of her problems. She is batshit insane! it doesn't help that most of her moronic minions pressure her about it too and think she needs to get married to Anthony.
I did and I cant believe how utterly pathetic she is. As usual, Megan thinks that (fill in the blank) Is going to fix everything that is wrong with her and her life. She lacks such self reflection that she thinks a piece of paper is going to suddenly turn her negative personality into a happy one, that it's going to make her weight suddenly drop off and make her be confident, that it's going to make her failed YouTube "career" suddenly take off with a million subscribers and a dozen of other things about herself that she blames other people or things for how she feels. She makes Anthony responsible for her happiness which is so pathetic and a recipe for a failed marriage IF it even got there after a proposal.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

I’m screaming over the first reply

Zebra Stripes
Debater
Debater

Post by Zebra Stripes »

the way she shakes everything before she drinks it makes me FUCKING ENRAGED (7:35 of her latest vlog, wtf)

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

Zebra Stripes wrote:the way she shakes everything before she drinks it makes me FUCKING ENRAGED (7:35 of her latest vlog, wtf)
Don’t forget the way she sticks out her tongue and makes out with the straw

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ackaok wrote:Image

The true meaning of marriage has been destroyed because of girls exactly like these!
Desperate. As. Shit. What a sad life

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Does she realize that she will still be clueless about what she wants in life if she’s married? The only difference is she will be married

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:rofl:
Wtf does she think will happen after the party ? Your still gonna be paying for that space your living at . With Rat still not doing shit ?

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Another response. These are temporary things. She thinks her life will change because of something that lasts a few months to a year? What about after? God she’s so pathetic

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Omfg I'm dead. She must be trolling. I mean someone really can't be this stupid right? She wants to get married because she thinks it will be fun to plan a wedding? Boy is she in for a rude awakening.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

That response right there confirms every reason she shouldn’t get married. I want to get married to MY boyfriend because I’m ridiculously in love with him and he is the most amazing human in the world and I can’t imagine another day on this earth without being with him.
I don’t give TWO fucks about “looking forward to a wedding”
Get real you fucking cow.

nursekimmiexo
Learner
Learner

Post by nursekimmiexo »

Keepcalmandblushon's video about her husband leaving her will be Meh if they get married.

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Right, planning my wedding was so stressful and I was so glad when it was over so I could enjoy my wedding day and just be married to my guy lol

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

starsicle11 wrote:The longer they go without seeing Bella.. the creepier that intro gets. Bella hasn’t been in a single vlog since she changed it. It makes absolutely no sense for Bella to be in that intro. Meg is fucking batshit crazy.

She’s also always itching her hair, picking her ears and nose... is she really that unaware of herself? She’s on camera filming herself for fucks sake. :?
Not only is it creepy & weird, but it's false advertising too. I'm sure there have been new watchers who see that banner & think they're tuning in to a family channel, only to be disappointed b/c that little girl is nowhere to be seen. Yes, I know she shows rando babies all the time, but not everyone who loves kids also loves babies.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

She needs to have this engrained in her head. Always obsessed with something, living in the future.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

Also once she gets married she will be off of her parents insurance Im assuming. so...that right there will be an issue since I doubt either of their jobs offer health insurance. So that will be an extra expense that i'm sure will cause problems. Getting married isn't all rainbows and butterflies like she thinks it's going to be. It's gong to be exactly like it is now with more responsibilities.

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by pleaseandcarrots »

nursegirl123 wrote:Also once she gets married she will be off of her parents insurance Im assuming. so...that right there will be an issue since I doubt either of their jobs offer health insurance. So that will be an extra expense that i'm sure will cause problems. Getting married isn't all rainbows and butterflies like she thinks it's going to be. It's gong to be exactly like it is now with more responsibilities.
She's just hoping that after she gets married she can have a baby.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

nursekimmiexo wrote:Keepcalmandblushon's video about her husband leaving her will be Meh if they get married.
I just watched her video (I had never heard of her before reading your comment) and omg that’s literally going to be Meg if she gets married. Even down to the timeline of how long it takes for him to leave.

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

Sorry for the double post but I wish she showed a date on the calendar of her and Rat’s anniversary! Maybe she’d say how long they’ve actually been together! I don’t really care about Bella’s birthday, no offense to the kid.

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

meg’s reasoning for wanting to get married is to have something to look forward to? that is seriously sad.
does she not realize that after the wedding is over she will still be stuck on the couch and longing for the next thing to fulfill her. a piece of paper will change absolutely nothing; she needs to ask herself why she is unhappy with her present and always planning/fantasizing for the future- if your present with rat sucks that’s not going to change in the future.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

Lurker2012 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yeah, I was looking at that bra tag too to see her size & I would have never guessed 34D. If I had to take a good guess, I would guess 36 or 38 B.

There's no update because it never happened. She filmed that vid, threw the shit in her bathroom drawer and checked it off her kaching money making sponsored video for the month. Shes so beyond lazy I have no words
Yeah well, she could have at least said something quick a few wks later to MAY LIKE there was an outcome. I don't care either way myself, I'm just saying if she wants to "appear" thorough & serious to her viewers...yeah, like that will ever happen. She's as flaky as they come.

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tacobelle00 wrote:meg’s reasoning for wanting to get married is to have something to look forward to? that is seriously sad.
does she not realize that after the wedding is over she will still be stuck on the couch and longing for the next thing to fulfill her. a piece of paper will change absolutely nothing; she needs to ask herself why she is unhappy with her present and always planning/fantasizing for the future- if your present with rat sucks that’s not going to change in the future.
EXACTLY THIS!!!!

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Here’s the thing, I don’t think it’s the marriage she wants. That’s just what starts it. She gets married, she has a kid, she transitions to a family channel, she makes more money, they live happily ever after. That’s how it goes in HER brain. The reality is that he’ll cheat on her, her baby will grow up with major psychological issues from being neglected by its parents, she will have a nervous breakdown, she wouldn’t keep up with vlogging and even if she did people would stop watching her, and she will end up a single mother by the time her kid is in school.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

She thinks she'll be SO MUCH happier & that life will suddenly be "a whole new exciting world" once she's married, but she's really much more into the planning, having a ring, the bridal party & what they'll wear, the wedding ceremony, & the few hrs of celebrating afterwards, & NOT the actual married life thereafter. She's so incredibly disillusioned.

PLUS, has this thought come to anyone's mind that she set back women like 100 yrs when the woman's sole purpose in life is being in the home, married, & barefoot & pregnant with complete dependency on the man with NO brain of her own. What year is this...1918 or 2018?! :x :x :x
nursekimmiexo wrote:Keepcalmandblushon's video about her husband leaving her will be Meh if they get married.
Yep, I don't subscribe to her, but I saw that vid of hers. She seems just like another young, dumb gal who would never dream that her man would ever cheat on her & jump up & leave her. Uh, honey, it happens everyday, which is why ALL women need to have financial means to take care of themselves, so when that asshole walks in the door & says, "I don't want you no more!" you don't cry & beg for his stupid ass to stay, you kick his ass out & say, no prob, you bastard, I don't need your fucking ass anyway!!! :x

XoSmooChies
Debater
Debater

Post by XoSmooChies »

This is classic Meg! Always wanting something to fill a void. New home, new car, new dog. She gets it all and she’s back to being depressed and monotone. She will never be happy if she doesn’t find happiness within herself first, getting married and having kids is the last thing she needs right now. That is a disaster waiting to happen..she’s already a disaster!

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Want to look forward to a wedding Meg? Your "best friend" is getting married in 2019 & you're in the wedding. Stop being a selfish bitch, try being genuinely happy for your friend & help her like a best friend/bridesmaid should.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

its katelyn bro wrote:Image

Another response. These are temporary things. She thinks her life will change because of something that lasts a few months to a year? What about after? God she’s so pathetic

Wow I'm surprised she actually responded to that person lmao

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

She should have stuck with makeup in my opinion. If she put in even the slightest bit of effort on her main channel in regards to makeup videos, maybe she’d be collating with big brands like these other youtubers have. I mean people who started their channels way later than her have surpassed her 10-fold in terms of YT success.

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

joyanue wrote:She should have stuck with makeup in my opinion. If she put in even the slightest bit of effort on her main channel in regards to makeup videos, maybe she’d be collating with big brands like these other youtubers have. I mean people who started their channels way later than her have surpassed her 10-fold in terms of YT success.

Sorry I meant collaborating not collating

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Saw this on Facebook. Thought of Grey immediately.

I know he's not a cat, but this is still useful info.

This is my daughter's cat, Ernie. He has lived with us most of his 16 years. I unknowingly have been poisioning him since Christmas and feel the need to warn everyone who might be unaware of the toxicity of essential oils. I bought a diffuser and a set of essential oils from Amazon. I gave it to my husband as a gift and also one to my daughter and daughter-in-law. We started using ours soon after the holiday and loved how the different oils made the house smell, trying a different one each day. I came down with a head cold. On the package with the oils, it said that eucalyptus oil was good for congestion, so we had the diffuser going several hours for several days in a row and close to where I was sleeping. Ernie loves sleeping with me. The first couple days I didn't notice any symptoms with Ernie, but on the fourth day, he was lethargic, unstable on his feet and was drooling excessively. My husband instinctively Googled eucalyptus oil. It stated that it can be toxic to cats and they can't metabolize it and stated all of Ernie's symptoms. It also said that without medical attention, it could be fatal! So I took him to the Vet right away! The Vet gave him a shot of antibiotics and another shot of vitamins to boost him and instructions to watch him over the weekend. Ernie hasn't been himself. He is eating and drinking a little, walking a little better, has some diarrhea, but is still not out of the woods. We also learned that out of the 8 oils in our set, only 2 are NOT toxic. Rosemary and Frankincense. Orange, Lemon, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lavender ARE toxic to cats and small animals. There is no warning anywhere on these essential oils, which I feel is shocking! We have also learned that the candles we love to burn are scented with essential oils. Sorry this post is so long, but if this helps to keep any of your animals safe, it was worth the rant!!!

leeanngrz
Talker
Talker

Post by leeanngrz »

ackaok wrote:Image

. Future teacher Meg can’t spell you’re.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

its katelyn bro wrote:Here’s the thing, I don’t think it’s the marriage she wants. That’s just what starts it. She gets married, she has a kid, she transitions to a family channel, she makes more money, they live happily ever after. That’s how it goes in HER brain. The reality is that he’ll cheat on her, her baby will grow up with major psychological issues from being neglected by its parents, she will have a nervous breakdown, she wouldn’t keep up with vlogging and even if she did people would stop watching her, and she will end up a single mother by the time her kid is in school.

Exactly this. I have always said that megan desperately wants to get married & knocked up by Anthony SOLELY because she desperately needs content for her YT channels. She knows her "career" is over and she also knows that in order to even have a chance at saving her channel she will desperatly need to milk the shit out of engagement videos, wedding videos, wedding gift videos, pregnancy videos and then mommy videos exploiting her child for the rest of his/her poor life. Megan is the most predictable pathetic piece of trash that exists and this is why she has become unhinged and desperate for a baby and proposal in the past year. Shes such a superficial person that I have no words.

Although, we have been saying this for the past 12 plus months, Megans pathetic tweet has just officially cofirmed to the world that we have always been right. Megan wants a proposal, ring, marriage and babies for anything but love. I have no doubt that Anthony knows and feels this every single day as well. If i were anthony these tweets would push me away and I wouldn't want to even pursue a relationship with her. She should be grateful at this point that he hasn't dumped her ass, which is exactly what she deserves.

That tweet also just oficially confirmed how mentally unstable and self UNAWARE she is. You have to seriously lack self awareness to think that all your internal, external, career & financial problems will all suddenly be resolved because of a piece of paper. Her problems have followed her from Apt 1 to Apt 3 and through the adopting of greyson as a prop. Nothing has changed obviously because she is still the same miserable, negative, uneducated, unmotivated lazy bitch with no work ethic or self awareness. That piece of paper isn't going to help her drop 20 pounds, gain 1 mil subscribers, suddenly give her a work ethic that she has never had/never will possess, nor will the wedding certificate make her stop complaining, whining & nagging about everything h anything possible. Megan is who she is and that will never change. Her personality is unbearable to be around and that will never change either.

leeanngrz
Talker
Talker

Post by leeanngrz »

nursegirl123 wrote:Also once she gets married she will be off of her parents insurance Im assuming. so...that right there will be an issue since I doubt either of their jobs offer health insurance. So that will be an extra expense that i'm sure will cause problems. Getting married isn't all rainbows and butterflies like she thinks it's going to be. It's gong to be exactly like it is now with more responsibilities.
. You can stay on your parents until age 26, even if you get married.

Pandapaws
Informer
Informer

Post by Pandapaws »

She's at home on the couch snapping stupid movies and you can here her friends in the back ground.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Duckdressing89 wrote:
acamero7 wrote:lol no way this bitch is going to have the patience to apply that scar cream 3 times a day for 3-6 months. She’ll do it for 2 weeks max and give up and say it didn’t work.
Lmao! She’d do it once and then say she doesn’t have the time to apply it so much.
I actually have Mederma scar cream and it doesn’t say anywhere to apply it three times a day, only once a day. Not sure where she got that from :rofl:

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

anything for $$$$

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

side note:
as people were talking about before.. she so desperately wants to get married and think things will change ? is this bitch stupid ? shes gonna get super excited planning, then get super stressed, then get married and then guess what ? back to sitting on her ass doing nothing wondering why that didn't take her out of her "rut" that she is in. she is seriously unreal. i really wonder how miserable she is every morning she wakes up. i mean im surprised she hasn't proposed to him already.

and yea... poor friggen bella. looks like shes gonna be one of those kids who grows up at a young age.

princesselle12
Talker
Talker

Post by princesselle12 »

Also i cringed so hard at her tweets about marriage... the emojis she used made it look like she was pissed and resentful at anthony for not proposing to her yet (which she obviously is) but don't TWEET about it for gods sake!! I wish I was surprised that she thinks a "celebration and a wedding" will change her entire life but she's so stupid I'm not surprised at all :roll: So much second hand embarrassment reading those tweets. If I was anthony i'd be lividdddd

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

I'm one here who honestly doesn't think he'll ever propose, but in the slim chance that he actually does, they'll be engaged for another 5, 6+ yrs & by then, she'll be in her early 30s & still NOT married. Now her stupid ass would still be hanging in there waiting for him, but he probably would have gotten himself out it way before that happens.

I honestly wish he just dumps her NOW. PLUS, I'm also sicker than ever to see his stupid, silly mug in her vids doing stupid, immature things.

tanita
Learner
Learner

Post by tanita »

Actually, it is very funny to see how a few YouTubers claim to be feminist, beautycrush is another example, an all that stuff but their only aim is to be married even if the husband is a loser and have kids and stay at home, cooking cleaning and shopping...

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Btw idk if anyone else noticed but Meg deleted those tweets responding back about marriage. She probably realized how dumb and pathetic she looked.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

If Meg didn't read here before, she definitely will now. We get the tea before she does. Shiiiid, she may even join us :rofl:

queenabb
Learner
Learner

Post by queenabb »

How about this tweet that she liked??[emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Poor Bella. At this rate she doesn’t stand a chance with her nasty lazy “stepmommy”, deadbeat father, and now her pornstar mom. Not one of them considers that child and that’s just fucking sad.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

ohhey01 wrote:Poor Bella. At this rate she doesn’t stand a chance with her nasty lazy “stepmommy”, deadbeat father, and now her pornstar mom. Not one of them considers that child and that’s just fucking sad.
At this rate, Bella will end up pregnant and on drugs by 16

Pandapaws
Informer
Informer

Post by Pandapaws »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

So back to meg after last nights shit show lol when I looked up her Pinterest it shows how long it's been since she pinned to each of her categories. I found that interesting

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

meg just dump him already. he‘s never going to marry you. that stupid ring finger tagging on insta was just to shut you up for another year. he‘ll think of something else by the end of next year.

if you want a ring

marriage

& a baby you better leave that deadbeat loser.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

bebee__x wrote:meg just dump him already. he‘s never going to marry you. that stupid ring finger tagging on insta was just to shut you up for another year. he‘ll think of something else by the end of next year.

if you want a ring

marriage

& a baby you better leave that deadbeat loser.
How can she not see that she and Ant are on completely different pages?! She so desperately wants to be married and he's dragging his feet. Maybe she doesn't like the thought of starting over with a new man, but the longer he waits to propose, the more resentment she will have built up. If he had proposed sooner, she would have more time as a married woman, she would have more time with her kids... She needs to accept their relationship the way it is, or move on to someone who is on the same page as her when it comes to marriage.

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

2013-2015 remember meg when ant used to pay for food and drinks when you two went out? yea, that‘s history. back then he actually seemed to be in love with you. I don‘t blame him for falling out of love with you though, you barely shower, take no pride in your appearance whatsoever, baseball cap & sweats all day everyday, the only thing about yourself you take pride in are your freshly done nails. Hmmm, you can save your money and stop going there, cause there won‘t be a ring on there any time soon, unless you propose to yourself.

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

I think we can all agree on the fact that Meg & Ant need to break up in order for her to get her life back together & find self-love again. let tweet the crap out of Ant‘s twitter telling him to finally propose. He‘ll eventually run away when he‘s had enough, no need for Meg to breakup with him.

emilymari3
Informer
Informer

Post by emilymari3 »

When I got on this morning and saw there were 5 pages to read I thought oh man something happened! This was the last thing I thought of though! I may be in the minority here, but Maria doing porn doesn't affect how she parents Bella, so I doubt there would be a custody battle...(look at what Farrah from Teen Mom does...) While I would never do porn myself, I don't look down upon people who do. I respect the hustle to get money as long as it's done legally. It WILL fuck up her future for sure if future employers find out about it, but she's an adult and she should know the consequences of her actions. If she has been doing this since 2012 as stated on the twitter account, then I am sure Ant & Meg know about this...if they didn't know then they are, I am sure ,just as shook as we all are.