MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

Post by sharkbaait »

If you follow kristee vetter you’ll see all the behind the scenes cringefest that is remi in Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paati821
Learner
Learner

Post by Paati821 »

turnipturnip wrote:Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen her wearing a choker?
She did once in a vlog when she did a haul of all the chokers she bought and put a sparkly one on, it did not look good.

Also back to the Vegas photo, is that a nip slip? I don’t know if it’s just her skin or her nipples. She really needs to buy clothing her size, I don’t know why she’s so afraid of sizing up itdoesn’t mean that she’s gaining weight. Every brand sizing is different she should be less worried about numbers and letters and worry about buying stuff that actually fits her and doesn’t cut her circulation. Come on girl!

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

H8Tanutz wrote:

Im just going to leave this here...
Leigh doesn’t look as thin as she usually photoshops herself to look

thefatfriend
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thefatfriend »

Lilyroman wrote:What’s quite humorous is that she calls them all her best friends yet I’ve never heard any of them call her their best friend.

Lauren looks cute. Remi just looks like a fat blob.
OMG does anyone know how she got her legs to look so thin?? Or is she really that small now?
She couldn't have photoshopped through the cart grills...

turnipturnip
Learner
Learner

Post by turnipturnip »

Could she have an eating disorder? If so I'm very worried

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

DapperDisco wrote:STOP WITH THE BARS DAMMIT! If she were just to cut out the multiple bars she consumes, that alone would help her drop the weight she's been so desperate to get rid of. Stop overworkign your body and going to the gym multiple times, and eat some actual food instead of chocolate "healthy" bars - IT'S STILL SUGAR AND UNNEEDED CARBS! Eat some carrots and hummus for protein and fiber, some simple, plain yogurt (which their are plenty of dairy free options), a hard boiled egg with some cucumber, a slice of toast with some tuna (seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, lemon juice, and some hot sauce on top - so good, thank me later) STOP MAKING THINGS "HEALTHY TO JUSTIFY" EATING THEM!

This 1. sends a horrible message to your viewers that if something is "clean" it's ok to eat in large amounts/just go to the gym 3 times a day to burn it off, and 2. is perpetuating the stigma that if something is "bad" for you, that's the reason you're gaining weight/are "unhealthy"/should not eat it - it's all about portion control and moderation. Eat the freaking snickers bar once a week and spare yourself the fake replacements you consume three times a day. :roll:
Stupid and embarrassing comment but I took her advice and started eating bars instead of breakfast or whatever bc I thought I’d lose weight like she did. But my gawd after 2 days I started getting heart palpations at night!!! When I started eating regularly again they went away. Won’t do bars ever again.... I’m 21 and followed her meals, imagine if the children who watch her do?! I know I’m stupid, but I thought it would help :/ I found better ways to diet though so thanks but so not thanks remi!!

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

justgeek wrote:
DapperDisco wrote:STOP WITH THE BARS DAMMIT! If she were just to cut out the multiple bars she consumes, that alone would help her drop the weight she's been so desperate to get rid of. Stop overworkign your body and going to the gym multiple times, and eat some actual food instead of chocolate "healthy" bars - IT'S STILL SUGAR AND UNNEEDED CARBS! Eat some carrots and hummus for protein and fiber, some simple, plain yogurt (which their are plenty of dairy free options), a hard boiled egg with some cucumber, a slice of toast with some tuna (seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, lemon juice, and some hot sauce on top - so good, thank me later) STOP MAKING THINGS "HEALTHY TO JUSTIFY" EATING THEM!

This 1. sends a horrible message to your viewers that if something is "clean" it's ok to eat in large amounts/just go to the gym 3 times a day to burn it off, and 2. is perpetuating the stigma that if something is "bad" for you, that's the reason you're gaining weight/are "unhealthy"/should not eat it - it's all about portion control and moderation. Eat the freaking snickers bar once a week and spare yourself the fake replacements you consume three times a day. :roll:
Stupid and embarrassing comment but I took her advice and started eating bars instead of breakfast or whatever bc I thought I’d lose weight like she did. But my gawd after 2 days I started getting heart palpations at night!!! When I started eating regularly again they went away. Won’t do bars ever again.... I’m 21 and followed her meals, imagine if the children who watch her do?! I know I’m stupid, but I thought it would help :/ I found better ways to diet though so thanks but so not thanks remi!!
Not stupid or embarrassing at all! This is the exact reason why I am so hard on Youtubers who abuse their positions of power. They are there to be watched and consumed, people will naturally mimic their behaviors and ideals, especially when you look up to someone and/or are inspired by progress or actions they are taking.

I am for sure not knocking bars, because they can be helpful - I just recently traveled to San Fransisco for a conference and packed some bars with me as "snacks." I would wake up at 6, have breakfast around 7, have a bar around 12 with coffee, and then have a late lunch at around 2:30/3, and then dinner at 7. That's just how it worked out with the conference schedule, but the bar was super helpful in keeping me on track with my food intake - but that's the only "snack" I had during my time there, Remi is snacking all day! And I eat Perfect Bars which are 300+ calories, it's a meal - and I treat it as such. It's not me craving a Twix but wanting to feel like I'm eating healthy and wow look at me being cool and fit.

So listen to your body, Remi is obviously not, she's starving herself munching on little snacks which are basically empty calories, and then eating a huge meal (even if it is healthy) late at night cause she's so, so, so hungry. Portion control is key, if you were to tally up Remi's caloric intake, I will take a gander and say it's easily double the recommend amount (plantain chips alone are like 200+ calories for about 15 pieces, depending on size, and she's going through bags). Even with working out, she needs to be in deficit to loss weight...

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

justgeek wrote:

You're not stupid! Remi is stupid for carelessly giving awful advice about meals. It's awful to think that some of her younger fans are most likely begging their parents to buy those bars simply because Remi consumes them and swears by them.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

thefatfriend wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:What’s quite humorous is that she calls them all her best friends yet I’ve never heard any of them call her their best friend.

Lauren looks cute. Remi just looks like a fat blob.
OMG does anyone know how she got her legs to look so thin?? Or is she really that small now?
She couldn't have photoshopped through the cart grills...
That's kind of what I meant when I said earlier that she looks unhealthy. Especially that pic on Twitter where she's stuffing popcorn in her mouth. She looks hallow and kind of crazy in that pic. I don't know. I think she's eating badly and overdoing the gym and soul cycle crap.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She has to learn you can’t out train a bad diet. Sure have a burger or sushi here and there but it shouldn’t be the bulk of your meals.
She is also so rude to Eli imo. Or am I imagining that? She acts as if she is better than him for eating healthier than he is

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

You know homegirl had to tell us about her gyno appointment and new birth control not because she actually wanted to normalize it or talk about different birth controls but because she wants us to think of her as ~sooooo sexual~.

My eyes are rolling out of my head.

Post by Guest »

justgeek wrote:

I honestly think she lost most of her weight through exercising multiple times a day primarily. I know the diet change cutting out dairy etc helped a but I'm pretty sure it was the physical activity. But most people don't have that much time in their day to just workout so much smh

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

an0n wrote:You know homegirl had to tell us about her gyno appointment and new birth control not because she actually wanted to normalize it or talk about different birth controls but because she wants us to think of her as ~sooooo sexual~.

My eyes are rolling out of my head.
She’s going to gain some weight on nexplanon, at least I did. It makes me so hungry.

aerooverthesea
Learner
Learner

Post by aerooverthesea »

sharkbaait wrote:She has to learn you can’t out train a bad diet. Sure have a burger or sushi here and there but it shouldn’t be the bulk of your meals.
She is also so rude to Eli imo. Or am I imagining that? She acts as if she is better than him for eating healthier than he is

I agree! She takes full advantage of the fact that Eli is more insecure and overweight than she is. He deserves a better friend than Remi but he also wants to ride that YouTube train with her. Hopefully one day he will realize his worth.

& lol at her so called healthy trail mix that she made. It's filled with sugar and oh guess what more sugar!!

messyboots1
Learner
Learner

Post by messyboots1 »

There should be a rule on instagram, if your friend post an unedited photo you cannot post an edited one. She posted a very similar Vegas pic as Leigh and you can totally see the photoshop.
And all them bar’s she is eating is so not good for her. I have a trainer and asked about bars and she told me they contain alot of sugar/calories, and should not consume them everyday. If you do its a meal replacement she literally eats like 3 a day that can be up to 600/700 calories, way to much if you are eating full meals as well. And I am glad alot of her subscribers are starting to notice and tell her in her comment sections. if she wants to eat bars so much she needs to just make healthy oat ones because she really just want to snack on something not replace meals.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

I honestly think she lost most of her weight through exercising multiple times a day primarily. I know the diet change cutting out dairy etc helped a but I'm pretty sure it was the physical activity. But most people don't have that much time in their day to just workout so much smh

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
There are a few reasons that Remi dropped so much weight and I don't believe that it's primarily because she's working out "too much."

1) Remi was extremely overweight. It's a lot easier to drop a large amount of weight more quickly when you've got that much extra weight on you. At least initially.

2) Remi lived an extremely, extremely, sedentary lifestyle. Except for her "dance" videos she wasn't active at all. She was as lazy as she is always, "really really really really really hungry." Therefore, by introducing even just a little bit of activity it helped jump start her weight loss.

3) She started eating healthier/cleaner foods. She also started eating throughout the day rather than starving herself completely and then gorging (and therefore probably eating what probably equated to 6 meals worth of calories) in one sitting. Her portions are still way too large, but I guarantee that the amount she's eating now probably contains less fat and calories than what she was eating before (from primarily crap food).

Her weight loss was on the fast track because it was the initial excess weight that drops off more easily (and she had a lot of it). But if you look at her now compared to the first few months of her diet, she seems to have plateaued. I would argue that she looks like she's even gained weight.

I think what we're seeing now is that she's now having to actually work doubly hard to just maintain. That would explain the extra workouts, etc. Remi is just too stupid to realize that her diet is still shit. I've been warning about the power bars for the longest time. In fact, one of the first times I mentioned how she's abusing them and doesn't realize they are meal replacements and not "snacks," she did what she always does... the next vlog had her buying six packages of bars (Remi MUST prove you wrong!!!).

Remi seriously needs to stop wasting money on her rat nest hair and her gym membership and buy herself a nutritionist and a trainer. I'm surprised she hasn't if she cares about her health so much. Strike that, I'm surprised she hasn't done that because it would at least give her fresh content. She could probably even work a deal with a nutritionist / trainer to get the services for free in trade for the air time on her channels.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

I’m happy that Remi is happy that she is losing all this weight but I can guarantee you she is going to end up gaining a good percentage back.

I did the same thing she did in school when I was trying to lose: workout 2-3x a day, snack often but have small and very accurate for weighed meals, etc. but guess what? The minute you start slacking that shit catches you quick.

I ended up gaining back the 30lbs I lost after starting a new sport and am just now (3 years later) seeing a major difference in my body comp.

What she’s doing is unhealthy, plain and simple, and may even fall into the category of orthorexia if she’s not careful Remi seems sweet, not too mature, but I would hate for her to fuck up her body and how she sees herself for views.

:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Yuck, that swimsuit

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

giraffe wrote:Image

Yuck, that swimsuit

She would look better if she wore a swimsuit that actually fit and wore it correctly.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

giraffe wrote:Image

Yuck, that swimsuit

I'm not the only one that's grateful that shot wasn't taken from behind, right?

I really don't want to see Remi's really really really really really hungry ass swallowing the back of her bikini up whole.

Great, once Remi sees this she's going to do just that x12.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”