Bratbeauty ( Bubzbeauty) General discussion Part 5

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratbeauty ( Bubzbeauty) General discussion Part 5

Post by mad pyjamas »

Sapphire463 wrote:Bubz went to Spain with April and Annie for Annie's bridal shower? I'm confused. Isn't Annie their sister and wasn't she married already?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I think Annie is her best friend from high school. They made a Best Friend Tag video a while back.

[youtube][/youtube]

I think Lindy has two sisters, April, and another one who is married, but I forget her name.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Annie is her best friend, she's also a Tsang but they are not related.

She has 2 sisters, April and Claire. Claire is the oldest, she is married and has two kids. Lindy is the middle child. April is the smallest sister and she is not married yet.

You probably thought of Yannie ? She's Lindy's cousin and married.
<3

MissLB
Learner
Learner

Post by MissLB »

What pisses me off the most is that she dresses and act like a teenager when she's in her 30s, married with a kid. Now I'm not saying moms can't dress cute but she is wearing fucking crops tops and high waisted shorts out drinking and getting wasted in Spain. It just shows how freakin childish she is. I can't believe she's a mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissLB
Learner
Learner

Post by MissLB »

I saw all of april's snapchats and it is like girls gone wild for daysssss. It's just so shocking that she's a mom. She is irresponsible and seriously in denial bc she obviously thinks she's 21 still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

god, don't get started on tim's 'parenting', that pretty much needs its OWN thread. tim a terrible father. there's no way around it - we all know how bad lindy is but tim.. where even is he? has he been in HK this entire time? when did he last see isaac?

i'm not up to date at all, clearly! but who can forget his repugnant behaviour in the earlier vlogs with isaac? him straight out refusing to change diapers to the point of locking a laughing, immature lindy in the bathroom to clean isaac in the bathtub? he's a lazy, irresponsible father. going out drinking all the time, going overseas for his friends' weddings and bachelor parties etc.

anyone remember how lindy once took a day off and left tim at home with isaac alone in a past vlog? they made it out to be a big deal when it honestly isn't. a capable parent would be fine with that. i am willing to bet tim is the kind of dad who wants a gold star and pats himself on the back for changing diapers or feeding isaac with no help. heads up - thats called parenting and it's your bare minimum duty. you don't deserve praise for it lol so i dont get how lindy rattles on about "oh so stressful, baby cried all night, had to feed him" when that is expected of you...

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

Hey guys, this threads about to be 40 pages,
NEW THREAD HERE! <:
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=29884

Return to “Bubzbeauty”