• Advertisement

Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Re: Bubzbeauty Part 8.TheGuideToBeingADoormat

Postby amuto_lover » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:01 pm

^^ it is unfortunate but I can't help but giggle because Lindy has been obsessed with seeing herself in Ayla. " Guyz who do you think Ayla looks like? I mean, she's got my forehead, my chin, my eyes but, who do you guys think she looks like?"

Silver haired Bishies only :love2:
amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby amuto_lover » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 pm

Especially with those two next to each other you can see they both have that M shape.
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby 123xyz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:18 pm

amuto_lover wrote:^^ it is unfortunate but I can't help but giggle because Lindy has been obsessed with seeing herself in Ayla. " Guyz who do you think Ayla looks like? I mean, she's got my forehead, my chin, my eyes but, who do you guys think she looks like?"

When Ayla grows up, I don't think anyone is going to think she looks like Lindy. The pig nose really draws a lot of bad attention. Like Issac has some of Lindy's feature, like her lips and eyes, but I think he looks just like a mini Tim since their big M noses are the first thing you see.

I never thought Lindy had a good nose, but it's still 10x better than Tim's. But then again, all of Lindy's features are when you compare her to Tim. She's a pretty lady, but Tim isn't a looker at all.
123xyz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby SKbrose » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:59 am

amuto_lover wrote:^^ it is unfortunate but I can't help but giggle because Lindy has been obsessed with seeing herself in Ayla. " Guyz who do you think Ayla looks like? I mean, she's got my forehead, my chin, my eyes but, who do you guys think she looks like?"

I think she's wanted a daughter more than she wanted a son but of course, no one on social media will ever openly admit that. I think that's why she's super obsessed with Ayla.
SKbrose
Learner
Learner

Postby amuto_lover » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:57 am

SKbrose wrote:

I think she's wanted a daughter more than she wanted a son but of course, no one on social media will ever openly admit that. I think that's why she's super obsessed with Ayla.

Oh yeah without a doubt. But I think the reasons why she wanted a daughter were rather narcissistic.
She wants a mini Lindy not an Ayla.
What thought did she give to Isaacs name? Just liked it right? Her first girls name; Lily, she wanted it to mean. " Lindy I love you (LOL :rofl: )." With Ayla she wanted it stand for all the women she wants her daughter to be like. herself included of course .
We'll have to wait and see if Lindy blatantly trys to mould Ayla into a mini Lindy instead of letting Ayla finding her own personality.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby 123xyz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:55 am

If you google bubz or Tim the first searches that come up are his drinking and cheating. Her audience is catching on.
123xyz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Bellnavix » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Has anyone check social blade, we are not the only ones seeing Tims attitude hurt his family but also hurting their income in the last 30 days her views have been lower, on social blade it says they are down by 4.8% and the subscriber down by 0.1% not that much, but a 5% lower views it seems small now but that can become 10% in no time, I wonder is she is going at least see and listened to her analytics as an indication that her subscribers are not seeing her life as good a she sees it and if so, she also analyse what is wrong (hint: Not standing up for herself and her kids against someone's toxic attitude) And what is good for her is algo good for her channel because in a way her channel is an extension of herself and not even putting the so called "best moments" is helping her channel grow, maybe that can become a wakeup call that something needs to change.
Bellnavix
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby amuto_lover » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Bellnavix wrote:Has anyone check social blade, we are not the only ones seeing Tims attitude hurt his family but also hurting their income in the last 30 days her views have been lower, on social blade it says they are down by 4.8% and the subscriber down by 0.1% not that much, but a 5% lower views it seems small now but that can become 10% in no time, I wonder is she is going at least see and listened to her analytics as an indication that her subscribers are not seeing her life as good a she sees it and if so, she also analyse what is wrong (hint: Not standing up for herself and her kids against someone's toxic attitude) And what is good for her is algo good for her channel because in a way her channel is an extension of herself and not even putting the so called "best moments" is helping her channel grow, maybe that can become a wakeup call that something needs to change.

Lol, she'll be carrying another cash cow in her womb in no time.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Crying_Lightning » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 pm

I couldn't tell you the last time I watched one of her videos and I used to watch them all the time. It's not that I'm annoyed about all this or anything, it's that she's become so.... boring :lol: pretty much nothing has happened in her videos for at least a month and there's only so much of nothing I can watch. And it's not like they're short, it's ten-fifteen minutes of nothing :roll:
Crying_Lightning
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby SuperSmashPeach » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Crying_Lightning wrote:I couldn't tell you the last time I watched one of her videos and I used to watch them all the time. It's not that I'm annoyed about all this or anything, it's that she's become so.... boring :lol: pretty much nothing has happened in her videos for at least a month and there's only so much of nothing I can watch. And it's not like they're short, it's ten-fifteen minutes of nothing :roll:

same. i only watched 1 or 2 vlogs after Ayla was born and she was already a couple months old when i decided to go for a glimpse.

as for the kids noses mentioned earlier, i think they both look more like Lindy but they both have Tim's unfortunate nose which at first glance makes it look like they look more like Tim. maybe they'll grow out of it and adapt more of Lindy's nose as they get older.
SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby JennyInTokyo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:36 am

To be fair it's not as if she is uploading a vlog a day :) I know some vloggers who also upload some very boring vlogs and they are uploaded everyday of the same damn things they do everyday so I guess it's not bad with Bubz as her vlogs are uploaded 1-2 times a week? I don't always watch Bubz vlogs but if they do look interesting I will watch them, as I think it's nice to see her vlogs sometimes. However, I think a piece of advice for Bubz would be for her to not mention Tim at all going out with friends in his vlog. It just seems hypocritical she complains about him going out with friends, there is then a backlash to Tim, she tells us to stop sending comments to him and then casually mentions he's out again like there's nothing wrong. Because of Lindy showcasing Tim's behavior, sadly her audience are going to look out for him doing it again.
JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Postby CuriousKoala » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:31 pm

I agree.

It drives me crazy that a couple of months ago when Tim stayed out all night, Bubz openly complained about it and said that Tim swore not to do it again. A few months later he pulls the same stunt. Lindy complains on social media. Her fans berate Tim on his instagram because he was being so irresponsible after "promising" that he wouldn't do it again. And then Lindy changes her mind, defends Tim, and condones his behavior because he rarely gets to hang out with his hong kong friends. Even so, that doesn't excuse him to stay up and sleep in all day and night. He seriously doesn't have his priorities straight :?
CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Postby funkycat123 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Lindy berates him on social media before he gets home because that's when she's angry and strong (for lack of a better word). Once Tim gets home he probably makes her feel guilty for what she said and she loses whatever confidence she had that made her able to say those things in the first place.
Their relationship is toxic and I hope she finds her worth without him. I don't believe they'll ever work out their problems and it might be best for them to go their seperate ways.
funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Postby 123xyz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:17 pm

funkycat123 wrote:Lindy berates him on social media before he gets home because that's when she's angry and strong (for lack of a better word). Once Tim gets home he probably makes her feel guilty for what she said and she loses whatever confidence she had that made her able to say those things in the first place.
Their relationship is toxic and I hope she finds her worth without him. I don't believe they'll ever work out their problems and it might be best for them to go their seperate ways.

I think she also berates him on SM since it's the only place she has power. He clearly controls their lives and whatever Lindy says or does falls on death ears, and he continues to dominate the toxic relationship with his behavior. But on SM Lindy has a significantly larger and loyal fanbase who will all agree with her and help her fight Tim. She's not strong enough on her own, but getting a small army helps her be heard.

Toxic. Toxic. Toxic.
123xyz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby FireballHikari » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:15 am

TBh I'm tired of her videos and stuff she puts online. She used to be a huge inspiration for me but by now I'm just annoyed. We will never fully know what's going on between them, obviously, so she needs to stop pulling these stunts. I'm so over it! I unfollowed her on all social media and don't plan on watching any of her videos anymore either if they pop up in my recommendations. I'm not into baby vlogs, so there's nothing of interest to me in her vlogs anymore. If she's trying to stay relevant, relatable and/or push her book sales: it's not working for me, so I'm out.
FireballHikari
Talker
Talker

Postby SuperSmashPeach » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03 am

Isaac can write his own name and now I bet Lindy's gonna make sure Ayla can write hers at an even younger age, probably with a caption smth like this : hashtag GENIUSBABY hashtag SOSMART hashtag JUSTLIKEMOMMY :lolface:
SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby 123xyz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:24 pm

FireballHikari wrote:TBh I'm tired of her videos and stuff she puts online. She used to be a huge inspiration for me but by now I'm just annoyed. We will never fully know what's going on between them, obviously, so she needs to stop pulling these stunts. I'm so over it! I unfollowed her on all social media and don't plan on watching any of her videos anymore either if they pop up in my recommendations. I'm not into baby vlogs, so there's nothing of interest to me in her vlogs anymore. If she's trying to stay relevant, relatable and/or push her book sales: it's not working for me, so I'm out.

Yeah, her whole act of trying to be a sneak on SM with Tim and being a "mommy vlogger" had kinda killed the mood for me. It's always the same old same old complaining about Tim, being a mom, whatever, and then showing her loving mom life and Tim. It's a back and forth that's getting old. I think her vlogs were a lot more exciting when they were sparse since she would vlog when actual exciting things were happening. But her beauty channel is irrelevant and she seems to know that she has no skill to keep it strong, so I guess vlogging is all she can do.

Kinda OT, but anyone try that BH palette? Was it anything special or just another BH palette?
123xyz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby amuto_lover » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:46 pm

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Isaac can write his own name and now I bet Lindy's gonna make sure Ayla can write hers at an even younger age, probably with a caption smth like this : hashtag GENIUSBABY hashtag SOSMART hashtag JUSTLIKEMOMMY :lolface:

Yes, I agree. It seems like no matter what Isaac does Ayla will do it better eventually.
Even now what she wrote below, why does she write such an irrelevant non important thing? It honestly feels like she pitting them against each other for shit that's out of their control.
Issac is going to have it tough. Trying to exceed and go beyond goals so that it's too high for Ayla to reach. God help him if Ayla ends up being arty.
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby SuperSmashPeach » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 pm

^are the dogs still in the vlogs btw? i only check her insta from time to time which barely shows any signs of isaac and literally none of the dogs.

also, i believe her when she says domo isn't usually good around children, he seems easily stressed when there's too much going on in his surroundings. i don't think chubbi is any different but she seems to be more vocal in such situations, i imagine domo is the type who hides and eventually pees where he shouldn't to show is distress.
SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Sgreen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Does anyone just scroll through their inta stories and immediately skip bubz because AGAIN it's all about her kids :? It seems like she never does anything new now or even care about herself anymore
Sgreen
Lurker
Lurker

Postby biteki » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:37 pm

0B566EFA-3C7F-495E-818D-4223321DC9BA.jpeg
Isaac who?
biteki
Learner
Learner

Postby Piggly Caliente » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:23 am

^ Man, I feel so bad for Isaac. He barely has a reliable father figure in his life and has a mother that pretty much resents his existence. I hope that when he is old enough, he leaves that toxic situation ASAP.
Piggly Caliente
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby amuto_lover » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 am

He can read all about how his mother and father didn't want him when he was born and he can look back and see his parents play hot potato with him for the first 2 years of his life.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby SuperSmashPeach » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 am

amuto_lover wrote:He can read all about how his mother and father didn't want him when he was born and he can look back and see his parents play hot potato with him for the first 2 years of his life.

and he then realizes how much at least Lindy adored Ayla from the start. such a punch in the poor kid's face :|
SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby amuto_lover » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:30 am

Her biggest pet peeve is bad manners
. But she once made a friend smell her fingers unbeknownst to him Isaacs shit was under her fingernails, this took place in restaurant.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bubzbeauty