And None For Salti Whinersbrook. Bye. (Part 14)

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: And None For Salti Whinersbrook. Bye. (Part 14)

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Hahahahaha just as we suspected.

Post by Guest »

Jujuuuu wrote:I thought it was interesting Tati was confused she isn't on ABH's PR. I don't think she reflects their brand or aesthetic. She does the same neutral eye looks while palettes like Subculture and Prism are about crazier colour combos. ABH would want BGs to explore those colours in a video and Tati definitely wouldn't do that. Seems like a lack of self awareness on her end for sure.
I agree, I think she’s more of a product reviewer than a makeup artist- as long as I’ve watched her anyway.

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Drink up guys! This tea is HOT! [HOT BEVERAGE]️Image

I was scrolling through my feed on IG as usual, and makupprincess on IG aka Jerrod from Too Faced's goofy sister made a chapbook post to Tati's Video:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How very childish of her.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

sapphireorchid wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Drink up guys! This tea is HOT! [HOT BEVERAGE]️Image

I was scrolling through my feed on IG as usual, and makupprincess on IG aka Jerrod from Too Faced's goofy sister made a chapbook post to Tati's Video:

How very childish of her.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Jerrod's sister also isn't exactly honest but this is still hot tea nonetheless. We all know tati is going to have a clapback

Yesterday
Learner
Learner

Post by Yesterday »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Drink up guys! This tea is HOT! [HOT BEVERAGE]️

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f23a2c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171130</span><span>/</span><span>abd65cd7d7e0e99cdd556a2c54f23a2c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

That’s what I was saying in my previous post.

GaroMaster
Learner
Learner

Post by GaroMaster »

Oh shit hahaha, THAT'S why Tati was upset??!! Because he didn't know who the hell she was?? I mean, obviously this should be taken with at least a couple of grains of salt because it isn't coming from Jerrod himself and Tati didn't say exactly what was supposedly done to her, but it's possible she didn't want to specify that he didn't know who she was because it would make her sound even more childish than we already know her to be. "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! OMG Jerrod doesn't know who I am!!"

But I will say that if you throw a party, even if you invited hundreds of people, at least familiarize yourself with your guests. The least he could've done was a quick rundown with his assistant (because you know he's got one) before the party of some of the biggest influencers, just so he could at least TRY and remember a name if and when they approached him at the party, rather than flat out not knowing who they were.

However, it's also not realistic for him to know who every single influencer is, as his sister pointed out. But Tati's got millions of subs, so it might've been a good idea for him to brush up on some of these big influencers before the event for the sake of professionalism and being a good host, but at the end of the day I really don't care that he didn't know who the hell Tati is. I think there might be more to this story, but Tati just says in her video that her one on one experience with him was disappointing and that he disrespected her, so it's possible that him not knowing her was enough for her to go home crying to her creepy husband about how big meanie Jerrod didn't know the almighty Tati.

She probably expected to show up to that party and be showered with praise and attention from Too Faced and was shocked that she was just another woman in the room to them.

Yesterday
Learner
Learner

Post by Yesterday »

I don’t understand the grudge regarding Too Faced? Some call it shady but if there was anything shady about it do you think Estée Lauder would have bought it?! Or this is The Cript Keeper manufactured drama. Again.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did we decide on a title for the new thread? Let me know and I'll set it up!

So she's holding this grudge just because he didn't immediately drop everything and be like "omg it's queen Tati." Yet another instance where she's so far up her own ass I can't believe it/

Yesterday
Learner
Learner

Post by Yesterday »

LiddlePallid wrote:Did we decide on a title for the new thread? Let me know and I'll set it up!

So she's holding this grudge just because he didn't immediately drop everything and be like "omg it's queen Tati." Yet another instance where she's so far up her own ass I can't believe it/
Twonky something?! It was funny. On page 40.

I was referring not only to Twonky’s dislike of 2F but other posters here refer it as shady. I don’t see anything shady in 1.45 billion deal :D

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Twonky Greedy for PR Whispersingbrook

There were other titles listed on p 38-39.

Speaking of whispersinging, I wonder when Thoti will get that guitar she "alwaysssss wanted guiiiiise"? Her whispersinging in the bathroom on Snap was cringey enough but OMG if she gets a guitar it will be complete cringefest!

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Did we decide on a title for the new thread? Let me know and I'll set it up!

If this is indeed how he "insulted" Tati then God Almighty that woman needs a reality check! If true, it also speaks volumes about her arrogance and vanity. Tatter Tat needs to realize the world does NOT revolve around her and never will.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I can totally see Princess Tati being upset that someone didn't recognize her. Obviously, James is trained to constantly fawn all over her. You can tell he would be in trouble if he didn't. Tati craves that kind of attention. She would totally be butthurt about that.

If it was truly something rude and horrible, Tati would have dropped them soon after it happened. This supposedly happened in November, but she doesn't drop them until April.... a week or so after Jeffrey dumps them? Coincidence.....I don't think so.

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

Twati&James' Out of Touch with Reality Show

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”