SnobLifeGuru/Baby T--Part-5

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SnobLifeGuru/Baby T--Part-5

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

While you pretty much have to be somewhat materialistic by nature to be a YT guru, I feel like the level of hoarding/material obsession is generally reflective of their level of happiness (the more hoarding/material obsessed, the less happy). Using this scale, Trisha is the least happy/stable (obviously), but Tati can't be far too behind :rofl:

Name brands don't create happiness, bitch :FU:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Lady-Ellie wrote:I'm wondering if she used her WTF foundations.
Ha! If it was the La Prairie one I'll :rofl:
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Impromptukiss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Impromptukiss »

sailor-moon wrote:...I hate how repetitive her vocabulary is "put them to the test" "kind of a thing" she always says kind of a thing instead of kind of thing what is that about? and she uses other phrases all the time ugh :?
Good Lord you aren't kidding!! I hate when she days "It blends in beautifully". I swear it's every damn video. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:While you pretty much have to be somewhat materialistic by nature to be a YT guru, I feel like the level of hoarding/material obsession is generally reflective of their level of happiness (the more hoarding/material obsessed, the less happy). Using this scale, Trisha is the least happy/stable (obviously), but Tati can't be far too behind :rofl:

Name brands don't create happiness, bitch :FU:
Yeah, I think they hoard to feel like they "know it all" and use it all. Yet, everyday new shit rolls out. Nobody, not even a celebrity can keep up- and they have money. It's life. Use what you like, buy more when you run out. Then, once in a while, sure try some new things.

WHY keep it all and hoard it for years though? That's just plain nasty. I bet they have roaches in their homes.. :? :barf:

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Gah she looks terrible like a chipmunk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Impromptukiss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Impromptukiss »

What I really came to comment about was her newest first impression video. I thought her skin looked incredibly oil when she was on her way to buy more "What the fuck" products. She zoomed in and it looked like the foundation was separating. I know I know. She said had a peel done. Whatever. Like someone else said- then why do the first impression?

When she was at Neiman's she said she wore her drugstore makeup to buy THE NEXT THREE what the fuck impressions. Ok so, you want a cookie Tati? You lowered yourself to us poor peasant drugstore people and shopped at hoyty toyty Neiman's in your lowly drugstore look.

And James with his stupid Jimmy Choo's shoes joke. Get a life please. Stop being your girlfriend's chauffeur and following her around like a lost sad pathetic puppy. (no offense to puppies).[/quote]

Omg! James with that joke, I don't see how baby t can even put up with his ass. Oh and she said she came from a "conference" so she was dressed properly to be in Neiman's. Get real Tati. She acts like she works a real job and it's so stressful. She needs to stop toting James along with her. He is seriously a douch and needs to stay out of her videos. Ugh!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Lady-Ellie wrote:Image

Here's the image on her snap of how her makeup REALLY held up. For enquiring minds
It must've been too hot. She's melting.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Impromptukiss wrote:
When she was at Neiman's she said she wore her drugstore makeup to buy THE NEXT THREE what the fuck impressions. Ok so, you want a cookie Tati? You lowered yourself to us poor peasant drugstore people and shopped at hoyty toyty Neiman's in your lowly drugstore look
This annoys me so much about her... Her mantra used to be, it really doesn't matter the cost of the product as long as it performs. She consistently was mixing high end and low end, but she never brought attention to it the way she does now. It's as if she's become obsessed over the cost of things, and she overemphasizes the "high, low, high, low" pitch she's now using. As if someone would actually be able to tell you're wearing a drugstore foundation, if it works well, who cares?? Stop making such a big deal about it!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looking back at her older videos, her cheekbones are practically ripping through her skin. She was too skinny. I'm wondering now if she had body dysmorphia? :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

THIS just proves she's an attention whore.. how annoying. A video calling attention to her "being depressed" so she can be pitied, it's just another tactic for view counts... :? :roll:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Looking back at her older videos, her cheekbones are practically ripping through her skin. She was too skinny. I'm wondering now if she had body dysmorphia? :?
It is possible; goodness knows she's very slender and didn't need that cool sculpting garbage.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Why does she feel the need to include the cost of everything?! As in, "this [ hair product from Oribe] is $48."
I think she equals $$$$$ items with high quality ( I know, Captain Obvious) and if she really did her research as she claims she does she would realize that's not the case.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”