Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 3

Post by YouslessTube »

Ah so Nina's pulling a Trisha yet again. Copying Trisha by having her own photog & makeup artist, posing naked, photoshoots, that wig etc. Also, is it important for that old hag to pose nude in front of her dream team of beggars to show her nails? :roll: that iPhone photoshoot is sure gonna embrace the cover of ghetto Vogue soon. :? Keep dreaming Nina. Wonder what her son thinks of photos of his 40y/o mommy posing naked.

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439427256.082751.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439427268.417345.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439427281.032244.jpg
This is the work of Nina's super artistic and talented amazing photographer... BRB laughing.

He over photoshops like hell so it's right up Nono's alley, no wonder he's her fave!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

in the sushi vlog...

....the red dot is the tip of her tongue. she stuck it out until it went past her chin. ...wat.
who the fuck eats like that IN PUBLIC ? how far down her throat is she putting that fucking sushi roll ? or is that some subtle advertising of her dick sucking skills to make money on the side for future Bahamas trips. the fuck ?

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

KimberJamez wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439427256.082751.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439427268.417345.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439427281.032244.jpg
This is the work of Nina's super artistic and talented amazing photographer... BRB laughing.

He over photoshops like hell so it's right up Nono's alley, no wonder he's her fave!
I saw that. If you look Nina has other photos done by him in her "modeling" section :rofl: she has a whole bunch of pictures under gorilla..something or other by him. He's one of those sleezy guys who probably shoots for things like Bahama Mama motorcycle magazines. You know the type of magazine where they are advertising cars or motorcycles but pose half naked women on them. I guess that's the look Bella Gemma nails wants...lolol. Cause we all know women looking at nails will surely buy them if we see them on an older woman without clothes on.

Everything about Nina is dirty or trashey. The makeup guy she's toting around fits right in with her. Honestly I feel bad for her son. He can't help who his mother is. Think about how humiliating it is having braless, dirty looking, foul mouthed Nina showing up to your third grade open house. If he's lucky she's under the delusion she too famous to attend. Imagine if a kid in his class finds Nina's Twerking videos how mortified her son will be. I think she only had him to lock her X into alimony and child support.

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

OutOfStep wrote:in the sushi vlog...

....the red dot is the tip of her tongue. she stuck it out until it went past her chin. ...wat.
who the fuck eats like that IN PUBLIC ? how far down her throat is she putting that fucking sushi roll ? or is that some subtle advertising of her dick sucking skills to make money on the side for future Bahamas trips. the fuck ?
Who the hell eats like that... :rofl: :rofl:

Better yet how do you eat like that.. I'm sitting her eating chips and tried sticking my tongue out that far and sticking one in my mouth. Damn near choked to death.

She's really to disgusting for words. Those fake glasses and that wig look like a Halloween getup. She's so stupid she thinks they make her look stylish. Does she not own a mirror?

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

OutOfStep wrote:in the sushi vlog...

Who the hell eats like that... :rofl: :rofl:

Better yet how do you eat like that.. I'm sitting her eating chips and tried sticking my tongue out that far and sticking one in my mouth. Damn near choked to death.

She's really to disgusting for words. Those fake glasses and that wig look like a Halloween getup. She's so stupid she thinks they make her look stylish. Does she not own a mirror?

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

If she was at home eating like that ok. Sometimes when eating at home idc if I look classy. But in public how can she eat like that. Ugh. just so uncivilized :barf:

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

honest_girl_23 wrote:If she was at home eating like that ok. Sometimes when eating at home idc if I look classy. But in public how can she eat like that. Ugh. just so uncivilized :barf:
Ummm..I was just sitting here sticking my tongue out as far as it will go trying to eat chips. Not something I would try if I was eating out nor would I film it for YouTube. Not only was Nina eating out but she knew she was making a video. So obviously it's how she eats all the time and sees nothing wrong with it..

She really is vile.......

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did anyone else notice at the very beginning of the new vlog, her makeup artist looked pissed that she woke him up at 6:30 to do her makeup? I get the vibe that he has to be at her beck and call and he must get tole "I'm paying you and flying you everywhere with me, you'll do my makeup when I tell you." :rofl: Then right after, she rolled her eyes when she said she couldn't do her photo shoot last night because the photographer got sick. Bitch, stop taking it so seriously. Your photo shoots are a joke and your photographer is a joke!

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

she has a total of 14 hairs in that ponytail and 6 look like they'll snap off if someone sneezes too close to her...edges are on vacation too. sad.
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Ugh... I'm so confused with her las Vegas vlogs.. it looks like she ties in one day with the other...

Why the fuck is she wearing the same shit in every vlog???

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

i'm at the part where she says they're dropping off the car at the photographer's place and will either take a cab to the airport or "have the roommate drop them off".
excuse you ? "have" a stranger drop them off because why ? because she thinks she's hot shit and everyone is just so amazed by her modelling that she deserves to be driven around by anyone ?

edit : she got a cab, GOOD

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

OutOfStep wrote:i'm at the part where she says they're dropping off the car at the photographer's place and will either take a cab to the airport or "have the roommate drop them off".
excuse you ? "have" a stranger drop them off because why ? because she thinks she's hot shit and everyone is just so amazed by her modelling that she deserves to be driven around by anyone ?

edit : she got a cab, GOOD
Didn't she have a rental car??

Her vlogs are all over the place.. it's so obvious that half her stories are made up.. Her timelines are so f__cked up. I think she lapsed one day with another.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

When I watch her vlogs I am both constantly confused by her lies and amazed by her over inflated ego when she looks like Loyal's biological mom.
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Dis anyone notice that the good bye at the air port when they were dropping off vonn was quite awkward. Also is she still paying for the surgery. Because she said something along the lines of vonn keep doing what ur doing your gonna be a star and successful. So does she know vonn can sing?

Rae Annabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by Rae Annabelle »

Hey boo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Rae Annabelle wrote:Hey boo
Since she alway uses wigs or weaves what's the point of that piece of straw sticking out of her head.? I guess we now see why she never shows her own hair...lolol.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Rae Annabelle wrote:Hey boo

You gave me a great laugh. Thanks.

NoImSerious
Informer
Informer

Post by NoImSerious »

I just watched some old videos and it's no wonder Nina is always warning about STDS and not trusting your boyfriend, because men only think about sex. She has never experienced any love from a man - not even her own father. It doesn't surprise me she was a stay at home mom, not having any friends or "guy" friends and she basically lived for her husband while he was cheating on her - and she stayed because she somehow thought it was normal behaviour from a man. He wanted a divorce, not Nina - so if he hadn't she would still be with him today.

That's really sad. I understand her now in some way when she hangs out with people who are younger than her, pay them to be her friends. If she stayed in the house in so many years then she has no friends and that's why she's always alone. I hope she finds a way and maybe it's not that bad she's not with her son right now. There's too much going on.
It's really not that surprising she's kinda crazy.

Return to “NinaUnrated”