T_f
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 5

Post by T_f »

GUYS.
Figured out what I’m going to do to end this bullshit.

Can’t wait for Markiplier and Jessica Fossey to sweep my death under the rug.

Forget re-blogging my shit and trying to convince me otherwise, I haven’t gone to sleep at all, I haven’t stopped drinking, and if this alcohol won’t kill me fast enough then maybe these fucking ropes will.

Peace out you fuckers, this is the last response you’ll see from me.

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

ZombieTown wrote: Oh yeah, we're awful for staying in our own lane here on this site, but going on a witch hunt to destroy a young woman's life is A ok.
I know right? It's not like we are gossiping on a gossip site and come here like they go on tumblr, no we obviously have no life lol!

And lurkers, slander someone and gossip about them is not the same fucking thing, talking shit about someone doesn't mean we are bullying them, threaten people and send them anon messages telling them to kill themselves and/or report their accounts until they're forced to delete and leave the fanbase is bullying and this is something you kids are doing, not us!
Last edited by moran on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

SquidBeatz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SquidBeatz »

Peace out everyone, I haven't slept at all, I haven't stopped drinking, I know what I'm gonna do to go as quickly as possible so I just wanted to thank you guys for not hating me personally, but for hating how I acted, I was totally out of fucking line but it's because of shit like this.
You guys are really fucking awesome and I hope you continue to laugh and smile for the rest of your lives.
I also can't wait for Markiplier and Jessica Fossey to sweep my death under the rug.
Peace out.

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

Don't you fucking dare kill yourself Squid, you are too important to do that, please stay with us

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

SquidBeatz wrote:Peace out everyone, I haven't slept at all, I haven't stopped drinking, I know what I'm gonna do to go as quickly as possible so I just wanted to thank you guys for not hating me personally, but for hating how I acted, I was totally out of fucking line but it's because of shit like this.
You guys are really fucking awesome and I hope you continue to laugh and smile for the rest of your lives.
I also can't wait for Markiplier and Jessica Fossey to sweep my death under the rug.
Peace out.
Same Squid. Mark and that idiot lady wouldn't care if we died

They'll have their precious fame and money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ritzcrackerz
Debater
Debater

Post by ritzcrackerz »

@Squid please don't do this. I know it's hard right now but they're just a bunch of immature people. You cannot let them bring you down like this. You have to stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZombieTown
Talker
Talker

Post by ZombieTown »

Don't do it Squid, don't give any of those pricks the satisfaction, please stay with us, I know it's hard and I can't imagine what you're going through, don't go please

hanniethebanana

Post by hanniethebanana »

You gotta be kidding me!
Squid-Beatz please, don't do this to yourself!!!!!! I honestly feel so sick to my stomach. The few Markiplites really did it... They really, really, really did it. So much for being a "loving" community. And all for what???? Your Senpai???? There is no way in hell Mark would EVER want anyone to practically ruin a girls life and cause her to commit suicide! Doxxer, since you have all her personal information, why don't you call the police or her parents to tell them what she is planning?????
I feel so sick to my stomach :(
Squid please. I'm begging you to be strong. DOn't let those assholes win!!!!!

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

SquidBeatz wrote:Peace out everyone, I haven't slept at all, I haven't stopped drinking, I know what I'm gonna do to go as quickly as possible so I just wanted to thank you guys for not hating me personally, but for hating how I acted, I was totally out of fucking line but it's because of shit like this.
Peace out.
Don't do it Squid!! This is NOT the end of your story!! Your story deserves a better ending than this. Please don't do this. It will pass. It will hurt but it will pass. And you will come out slaying!
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Totally
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Totally »

I'm going to fucking vomit...Squid's not actually going to do it right? I feel so fucking useless because I can't stop it if it happens guys...I really don't want Squid to die...Isn't there anything we can do?

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

Peace out.
My dear, your life matters. I know that this time, you have a huge storm in your life, but kill yourself will not give a second change by yourself, and you will have no possibility to have another chance and end your life with that. You still young to raise again and be strong. I understand that you attitude was too far, but you are a human like anybody else here. Please, don't kill yourself for God's sake. Think the persons that love you and care about you. Trust me, it's painful :c If you want to talk with us about that, you can pm me and others about that.

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

I've been lurking on this thread and I felt it imperative that I write this:

THOSE WHO HAVE SQUIDS DETAILS:- REDEEM YOUSELVES AND DO THE RIGHT FUCKING THING AND CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE.

Totally
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Totally »

SQUID YOU KNOW WE DON'T HATE YOU! DON'T LET THE BULLIES WIN! MARK AND JESSICA ARE JUST TRASH AND YOU SHOULDN'T LET THEIR ACTIONS GET UNDER YOUR SKIN! PLEASE DO NOT HURT YOURSELF! PLEASE!!!

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Squid the world is so much bigger than Markiplier and the internet. It is worth biting through the pain for. Please don't hurt yourself.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by EternalSunshine »

I've been too caught up in my own shit to do more than lurk here, but holy fucking hell!

Squid, you don't know me from a fucking hole in the wall, but please wait! Just give it a few more days, call someone, call a helpline, just WAIT! You will feel better not long from now, just be strong one last time!

Calling on all mods: Is there a way to find out her IP adress???

ZombieTown
Talker
Talker

Post by ZombieTown »

Holy fuck please Squid don't do it, hold on a little longer, please! God damn it I feel sick, can't someone do something?

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

SQUID I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF OVER A BLOODY TWO FACED LIAR LIKE JESSICA, you can't give her this power, you shouldn't give anyone this power!
You are too important and can pick yourself up from this, I know you can, I did too! I had an ex who posted pictures of me and my full name on 4Chan because our relationship was ending badly, I've been right where you are now and I'm here, stronger than ever!
You must live Squid, don't hurt yourself, please I'm begging you!

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

Squid already logged out. :(

I tried sending her a pm, but idk if she read it.

There's not much we can do at this point. From my personal experience, while you guys are being noble, saying things like, "don't do it!" or "don't let them win!" is just noise to someone who's going to do it. People need a reason to keep going, and hers got violently snatched away, and then she got further ridiculed for it.

It's not about others winning over you, you just want the pain and the helplessness feeling to stop. And sometimes people feel that death is the only way to do it.

I'm not saying don't try your best, I'm just letting you guys know, because I've been there, and fluffy sayings aren't that effective really. At least to me they weren't.

This is just awful. I hope she read my PM.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

JESUS. Oh my GOD...
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by EternalSunshine »

Can the mods find out her IP adress? Or would it help to pass her blog on to authorities, maybe they have ways to find out where she lives?!

Return to “Markiplier”