• Advertisement

Horrible experience with Too Faced when I worked at Ulta

Horrible experience with Too Faced when I worked at Ulta

Postby RoseHammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:08 am

Ok so storytime... I worked at Ulta for only about 3 weeks, my local one that's also the largest store in like a 10 mile radius. Everything was cool at first until my a-hole manager started harassing people and just being straight up mean. But that's not the point of my story

While I was working there they had a Too Faced party event and we were required to sell a certain amount of Too Faced to customers.

Number one, I really don't like Too Faced. I think they're overpriced, overhyped and it's pretty much confirmed that the owner is a dick. We had walkie talkies and my manager would literally repeat over and over "TOO FACED TOO FACED TOO FACED", to the point that this poor guy I worked with banged his head on a metal sign because it spooked him.

Also, I had a return where this older woman had the Hangover RX spray forced on her and she said it burned her face. I don't believe in pushing products that could potentially harm people.
RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Horrible experience with Too Faced when I worked at Ulta

Postby ss26512 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

I think Too Faced is overrated and overpriced, the new releases have been god damn awful too :/
ss26512
Lurker
Lurker

• Advertisement

Return to Too Faced
VigLink badge