pinksofoxy- Christine

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

pinksofoxy- Christine

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Is there seriously no thread on her?! Am I the only one who finds her little "OMG- I have sooooo much, how did this happen? I'm so disgusted..." routine to be entirely gag worthy? I'm sorry love but YOU made this happen. YOU spent all those thousands of dollars on 78 pink blushes in the same hue, 320 lipliners in the same nude, etc, etc, etc Think of what all that money could have done- they may have been able to afford a deposit on their own house instead of rent maybe!
I find her makeup to always be the same too- she's nothing original and she sure doesn't try anything new. And her listick- eeew! Look's like dead flesh, that odd nudey-purple shade, yuck.
I like watching to see Hawaii and do find some of her video's interesting, like her all natural stuff but there is this part of me that is just constantly irked by her :/
Nope, not jealous- I don't think she is attractive at all, definitely not that skunk hair style LOL Just annoyed by her :P
Surely I'm not the only one?!

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine

Post by Guest »

I actually kind of like her which is saying a lot if you follow all the people I can't stand and discuss on here.

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Post by beautysuperwoman »

I tried to get into her, but couldn't. I just kept changing her entire look in my mind.
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

beautysuperwoman wrote:I tried to get into her, but couldn't. I just kept changing her entire look in my mind.
I kind of look at her and just wonder what was she thinking with her makeup- mainly the lipstick, it's just so unattractive :/ And the hair colour, just not fond of it at all...

AngelofSpades
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AngelofSpades »

I think she's cold as hell. Rather full of herself to boot.

Post by Guest »

At least she's getting rid of a lot of her makeup. I just watched a 45 minute upload of watwouldlizzydo's makeup collection and about threw up.

I don't find her cold. She's never been rude in the circuit of youtubers. I can name many many many who are.

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

tellitlikeitis wrote:
beautysuperwoman wrote:I tried to get into her, but couldn't. I just kept changing her entire look in my mind.
I kind of look at her and just wonder what was she thinking with her makeup- mainly the lipstick, it's just so unattractive :/ And the hair colour, just not fond of it at all...
My biggest issue is with her skin, I know she lives in Hawaii, but that's all the more reason to work hard not to look like a leather bag. And the crazy smoky eyes plus terrible lipstick and hair color only accents it.
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Yeah, she kept making a big deal about the size of her collection, it's HER own doing. She's the one who spent all that money, and I understand that she finally came to the realization that's way too much, but the way she's talking about it makes me really dislike her. "OMG LOOK AT ALL OF THIS!!!!" She's so dramatic, her mentality, to me, seems no different than that of a 16 year old beauty guru.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

AngelofSpades wrote:I think she's cold as hell. Rather full of herself to boot.
Yeah, I sort of get an odd vibe from her... I really don't know how to put my finger on it :/ I find it odd that she doesn't want kids... But then, I think well DUH- of course she doesn't! How could she possibly continue being so absorbed in her CONSTANT pampering and spending?!

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

beautysuperwoman wrote:
tellitlikeitis wrote:
My biggest issue is with her skin, I know she lives in Hawaii, but that's all the more reason to work hard not to look like a leather bag. And the crazy smoky eyes plus terrible lipstick and hair color only accents it.
BAHahaha- I totally agree!

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

JustAnotherHater wrote:Yeah, she kept making a big deal about the size of her collection, it's HER own doing. She's the one who spent all that money, and I understand that she finally came to the realization that's way too much, but the way she's talking about it makes me really dislike her. "OMG LOOK AT ALL OF THIS!!!!" She's so dramatic, her mentality, to me, seems no different than that of a 16 year old beauty guru.
ARGH, I know! And it was what, like 6 parts long wasn't it? And something like 20min long each... All, "LOOK at all this stuff!!!", oh poor you- yes, you poor, poor girl, look at all the money you have been able to waste on yourself... You poor soul. :shock:

I will, however, praise her for giving it to women who would really enjoy it and who wouldn't be able to purchase all that high end stuff themselves. But I also just think, seriously- what must her hubby think?! All that money LITERALLY down the drain... Sooooo much money, I literally cringe at the thought!

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

tellitlikeitis wrote:
JustAnotherHater wrote:Yeah, she kept making a big deal about the size of her collection, it's HER own doing. She's the one who spent all that money, and I understand that she finally came to the realization that's way too much, but the way she's talking about it makes me really dislike her. "OMG LOOK AT ALL OF THIS!!!!" She's so dramatic, her mentality, to me, seems no different than that of a 16 year old beauty guru.
ARGH, I know! And it was what, like 6 parts long wasn't it? And something like 20min long each... All, "LOOK at all this stuff!!!", oh poor you- yes, you poor, poor girl, look at all the money you have been able to waste on yourself... You poor soul. :shock:

I will, however, praise her for giving it to women who would really enjoy it and who wouldn't be able to purchase all that high end stuff themselves. But I also just think, seriously- what must her hubby think?! All that money LITERALLY down the drain... Sooooo much money, I literally cringe at the thought!
some people have tons of money to blow and they don't really think of it as a big thing. I see it all the time, and I've stopped being surprised a long time ago.

really.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJUTrZ6ZM6o&feature=g-u

Just watching her latest vlog- in all honesty, how many pairs of itty, bitty shorts, slim fitting, thin long sleeve tops and tank tops can one person need, seriously? Branch out for goodness sake, otherwise keep that boring crap to yourself, not make it into a 8min snoozefest :/ Also- the piggy tails...? :shock: :roll: :tvlol: :barf: Isn't she almost 40 or something? If not- she sure looks it... She looks like a total idiot and stuck-up/full of herself modelling her enthralling buys :roll:

Couldn't watch the rest, it was :bang: :zz:

Post by Guest »

It's Hawaii, so I can understand her clothing.
I agree her skin is weird/odd for being so careful with her organic recipes.

Her home is beautiful. Michael must be a very wealthy man.

I'm curious to see if she really sticks to the non makeup hoarding now. I was surprised she started with a Black Friday haul because I could have sworn she said she would not be doing anymore hauls on her channel.

I guess it doesn't bother me because so many of the rest of them piss me off with all the crap they spend money on and they have no real jobs, homes, and many of them have babies hanging out in the background.
Have something to show for yourself, like a home, instead of pounds of makeup.

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

The girl shouldn't be "haulin'" nothing after the whole big deal she made about getting rid of her makeup she shouldn't showing us nothing. I don't want to see it. I don't want to watch haul videos from you, not for a long LONG time. Christine.

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Gurucide wrote:The girl shouldn't be "haulin'" nothing after the whole big deal she made about getting rid of her makeup she shouldn't showing us nothing. I don't want to see it. I don't want to watch haul videos from you, not for a long LONG time. Christine.
She just got rid of some to make room for new makeup she would never use. :D

really.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

britneyiswhatever wrote:It's Hawaii, so I can understand her clothing.
I agree her skin is weird/odd for being so careful with her organic recipes.

Her home is beautiful. Michael must be a very wealthy man.

I'm curious to see if she really sticks to the non makeup hoarding now. I was surprised she started with a Black Friday haul because I could have sworn she said she would not be doing anymore hauls on her channel.

I guess it doesn't bother me because so many of the rest of them piss me off with all the crap they spend money on and they have no real jobs, homes, and many of them have babies hanging out in the background.
Have something to show for yourself, like a home, instead of pounds of makeup.
I too live where there is hot weather- I don't ONLY wear short shorts and tanks. There are plenty of other item's of clothing, styles, fabrics, etc that suit hot climates.

As far as her hubby- she has said they work together selling her handmade swarovski jewellery- they have evn shown their stalls at markets in vlogs as well as stopping into their "retailers" during vlogs. Now, call me skeptical, but I just don't see how selling handmade jewellery could afford all she buys... Sure, she has YT as well but come on- to have to pay bills, car, phone, rent, etc, and then on top of that all the crap she buys to decorate AND that very extensive makeup collection, face and body pampering items, all the face washers and towels that she is "obsessed" with... It's no wonder they rent and she doesn't want kids.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Gurucide wrote:The girl shouldn't be "haulin'" nothing after the whole big deal she made about getting rid of her makeup she shouldn't showing us nothing. I don't want to see it. I don't want to watch haul videos from you, not for a long LONG time. Christine.
EXACTLY! If she is "sooooo disgusted" with herself, why is she replacing one vice with another? She has already done multiple vlogs of her going through her 800 identical tank tops all lined up on hangers and the exact same thin, long sleeve tops and her 300 pairs of short shorts- how many could she possibly need?!

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

She is selfish and materialistic and then cries "woe is me- i have too much! OMG, its so hard being me- LOOK at all this, this STUFF!!!!" What a fool.

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

Well, it annoys me that she signed a document on camera stating that she was dead serious about not buying anymore makeup but essentials. And then, she goes and makes a haul video. :bang:

Did I miss something? Does she really effin' think that her subscribers are that effin' dumb? :roll:

Essentials or not, she shouldn't feel the need to broadcast an "essentials" haul. What is the point? She's already told us a gazillion times in favorite videos what her faves are, we know that. I'd rather watch a tutorial from her. Heck knows, she wants to use up all of that makeup-goodness. Well.... GET CRACKING! Start using it and do something with it. ;)

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”