Krazyrayray Part 2

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray Part 2

Post by Primadxnna »

Really? Did anyone else notice that this bitch was about to call the blender a "milkshake"?
And she called a light switch or the wall where the switch is, a ceiling. :rofl:

blueflamingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blueflamingo »

Primadxnna wrote:Really? Did anyone else notice that this bitch was about to call the blender a "milkshake"?
And she called a light switch or the wall where the switch is, a ceiling. :rofl:
I noticed that too! She should really stay in school, or go to post-secondary(I know college/university is not for everyone). It's not noticeable by her younger viewers, and I don't watch her anymore because she talks as if she 13-15 years old, which is very annoying. Plus, she's only getting older, it would do her some good to interact with others in a more professional setting, where she can grow her vocabulary. Beyond high school and just chatting with friends.

Chicagochickc
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Chicagochickc »

A problem I have with Sarai is sometimes she seems like she's trying to hard to be a "girly girl", quirky, girl next door like. It just seems like she's masking her true self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

blueflamingo wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:Really? Did anyone else notice that this bitch was about to call the blender a "milkshake"?
I noticed that too! She should really stay in school, or go to post-secondary(I know college/university is not for everyone). It's not noticeable by her younger viewers, and I don't watch her anymore because she talks as if she 13-15 years old, which is very annoying. Plus, she's only getting older, it would do her some good to interact with others in a more professional setting, where she can grow her vocabulary. Beyond high school and just chatting with friends.
She really does. Her vocabulary is very limited and it's kind of sad since she used to have a 4.0 and everything. :roll:
Also, she hasn't graduated yet either?

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

She has 2M subscribers but she's still at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to that LA group of gurus/personalities
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

sp3ak
Learner
Learner

Post by sp3ak »

Lol she's in online school. It's sooo easy, I live around her so I think she mightve been in the same online school I was too, and it isn't the same as being in a school in person it isn't very challenging. Prob why she's kinda dumb.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

alexmorgan
Talker
Talker

Post by alexmorgan »

Did any of you know that she is (or at least was haha) friends with the daughter of a famous German actor (she's been in a few of his movies) :)

Michellej1995
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Michellej1995 »

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

She does nothing beauty related anymore. Her videos are really pointless.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

She's going on tour this summer. Am I the only one that thinks it's totally pointless? Lol

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

Must be nice to be a home owner at 18, I wonder if her or her parents paid for it.

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

I don't get why she needs a whole house at 18? And did't she just barely move into a new apartment?

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I wonder if she's going to go to college or just ride this YouTube thing til it dries out and figure the rest out later. I'm also not understanding the house in a city she doesn't even live in. She says it's a good investment, but I don't understand why, is she going to rent it out or something? I don't really understand how real estate works.
BOO

flower_child
Learner
Learner

Post by flower_child »

I don't get the whole house thing.She has so many rooms in that house and what is she going to use them for? She has no kids, no boyfriend,no husband. Plus it seems like she likes Seattle A LOT better then LA. It seems like she is never at her apartment in LA with Cloe.

speakurdream
Talker
Talker

Post by speakurdream »

Her boobs are super saggy and she's only like 18 lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

[youtube][/youtube]

So she is paying a rent in Los Angeles and she is linving mostly in Seattle. she is keeping her aparment to have a place when she is working in La.

vxleria
Talker
Talker

Post by vxleria »

Found her house. $661,000. Must be nice to afford that expensive of a house at 18 years old. 99.9% of 18 year olds can't afford a house. What does she even need a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,800 square feet house for? Ridiculous. No co-signer either. Her name and only hers is on the deed.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

This girl is seriously wasting her time with YouTube. Shes 19 and still acts like a fucking 10 year old. She seriously need a to get establish a back up plan in case YouTube dies.

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

I see that Sarai has a type: “thug” white boys.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

snowbaby95 wrote:Is she dyslexic or something? I'm really not trying to be rude or diagnose her, but I've noticed she mispronounces a lot or words and gets sayings wrong all the time. In her new car reveal video she pronounced Evoque as echo-vay.
I always noticed that too. I honestly just think that she likes to act & talk like an airhead. :rofl: :rofl: She's been acting like a bimbo since 2014 and its even worse now. I'm still surprised that she's not in school and still relying on her YouTube channel and 11-15 year old subscribers.

Return to “Krazyrayray”