Lydia"No thx Chanel.I want to stay home"MillenGordon #17

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia"No thx Chanel.I want to stay home"MillenGordon #17

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Lola-Faith wrote:Just watching Ali's new video which is really well filmed. I think he comes across really genuine and so likeable and if you watch the video she seems so fake and insincere, with her stupid baby voice!
No...not more lithsping?!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Hilarious the way that Ali just cuts her off while twirling, lisping and talking like a twit about her new dressing gown. And waouw what a meal for their friends, next they will be giving them energy balls, the f… smeg was full of food , but none for the friends and all those biscuits in the cupboard is she expecting rationning, my cupboards are always empty!! <3

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

No Lidl?Image

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:We have...competition?Image
I found it and it's someone (who also posts on this thread) who just wanted to air her opinion because she didn't feel like we had looked at it her way- despite after reading her thoughts on Lidl - it's exactly what we have all said, many times over - sooo errr she just didn't want to post on this thread and get lost in all the chat I guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The more the merrier I say haha

it’ll annoy Lidl So much if they are multiple threads to follow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I think she's probably just having an extra gin to celebrate :cheers: after she finds it

Post by Guest »

Cool story bro!... that was just precious!! :respekt:

porthos2
Talker
Talker

Post by porthos2 »

The Smeg fridge looks ridiculous in their Only Fools and Horses Executive Mansion. She can wear all the designer 'luxe' clothes she wants but she'll never wash off the tackiness inherent in her personality.

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

Yomass wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 482f14.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f92f91.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>93fefb4db7f0b8132f2d773fb9482f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>4c6fb00190049c150b6f205b42f92f91</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>93fefb4db7f0b8132f2d773fb9482f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>4c6fb00190049c150b6f205b42f92f91</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>93fefb4db7f0b8132f2d773fb9482f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>4c6fb00190049c150b6f205b42f92f91</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
My second YT channel gets that...actually looking on SB i get about 100 more on her average per month. :rofl:

mwwahahahahaha

p/s, still not tellin you my channel(s) :hee:
hmmmm, TWO YouTube channels?!
Estee?! Is that you?! filling the void of Asslan's departure by joining the Lidl thread?!
JK JK

Fleur 2 channels!

SamanthaMaria
Patricia Bright
VelvetGh0st

Who else has 2 channels?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:No Lidl?Image
No she’s TO BUSY with her biggest collars ever....

The cult beauty box and something with EA?

Prob something with that stinky over priced Vaseline in a tube 8 hr cream....

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

Lola-Faith wrote:Just watching Ali's new video which is really well filmed. I think he comes across really genuine and so likeable and if you watch the video she seems so fake and insincere, with her stupid baby voice!
Same, I find him so lovely! And generally, when someone is that good looking, they are normally very arrogant (in my experiences anyway lol). Whereas Lidl I find incredibly up herself with no reason to be! Maybe they do balance eachother out lol.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

ZNP wrote:Cool story bro!... that was just precious!! :respekt:
That was the best part :rofl:

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I find Ali more and more likable too. DH watched his Hong Kong video with me and commented on how talented Ali is at making you feel like you're there. His angles are very artistic; he has an excellent eye for things.

He looks less bubbly than before the wedding. Maybe tired from all the travel? His office tour/closet video made me flat out sad. WHY is he only getting one measly room to do what he wants? Having to incorporate an office/closet/hang out place in one room doesn't seem very baller at all. I don't care if Lydia paid for the whole house, they're married, everything should be shared. I feel like Ali cooks for her, buys her pressies, does romantic gestures (I don't care if they were sponsored flowers or whatever, he is still giving her things and "surprising" her), fixes things around the house, and all Lydia does is spot clean here and there. Seeing her ironing those sheets made me immediately think, YAY she's doing SOMETHING for Ali, only to realize she was ironing the guest bedroom's sheets. :roll:

Lady_Lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lady_Lurker »

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:This is the thread name:

When Love turns to Loathe - the demise of Mrs LM-G

Jesus I can barely keep up with this one let alone two

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

DFV_2017 wrote:
Same, I find him so lovely! And generally, when someone is that good looking, they are normally very arrogant (in my experiences anyway lol). Whereas Lidl I find incredibly up herself with no reason to be! Maybe they do balance eachother out lol.
Started watching his vlogs today after finally being done with most of Lydia's at 1-2x speed. He's a nice enough guy but he's so dead behind the eyes (sounds so cruel when I type it out). Kind of like how Ryan Reynolds can be the hottest man in the world but it's the same because of the blank eyes. I'm still in the early days of his channel around April 2017 so maybe he does improve hopefully?

Whatintheworld77
Learner
Learner

Re: Lydia

Post by Whatintheworld77 »

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:Will she buy herself a Berkin?

It's not a matter of will she buy one. It's if the Hermes SA will let her have one. They are one elite bit just group of SAs, they will laugh at Lidl's face faster than she says Birkin.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

SillySausage wrote:
That had me in stitches :rofl:

SnapCat
Talker
Talker

Post by SnapCat »

Hoofhearted wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
That had me in stitches :rofl:
:rofl: At that part I was thinking the same, and then he cut her off. Ali = relatable :rofl:

You’ve cat to be kitten me right meow

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

I watched Ali's vlog last night and really enjoyed it. He knows that a long vlog does not equal a good vlog and keeps it short. His editing is lovely, I loved seeing Lynx and Lumi in the games room. I think it was Lynx that was sitting there watching the film too, adorable ears!

What I can't stand is Lydia on the vlogs. She really shows off and performs to the camera. And by God, that sickly lithpy voice she puts on. If I did that my husband would check my temperature or check to see I wasn't rocking back and forth in a corner. I find myself tensing up when she comes in to shot and immediately relaxing when she's gone. I liked how he called her out on the fact she did eff all housework at the old house. And 'cool story bro' made me snort out loud :rofl: I will admit, that is how we sometimes talk to each other here when we're messing about, and with no malice intended whatsoever so I did raise an eyebrow when I read some of the comments on YT pulling him up on it. It was the look on her face as he said it and then panned away. Priceless :rofl:

I've still, however, not managed to finish watching Lydia's vlog. I don't want to watch her wiping down the kitchen surfaces in a time lapse. I don't want to watch her wiping down the kitchen surfaces full bloody stop. I wipe down my own surfaces, why on earth would I want to watch someone else do it? Am I going to have to watch a time lapse of her having a poo on the next vlogs?! :?

As for her red and pink jumpsuit, I know many didn't like it but I loved it, But now I fear for the jumpsuit's life as she's going to ruin it with that stupid hat etc.

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Yomass wrote:
Yomass wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 482f14.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f92f91.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>93fefb4db7f0b8132f2d773fb9482f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>4c6fb00190049c150b6f205b42f92f91</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>93fefb4db7f0b8132f2d773fb9482f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>4c6fb00190049c150b6f205b42f92f91</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>93fefb4db7f0b8132f2d773fb9482f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>4c6fb00190049c150b6f205b42f92f91</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
My second YT channel gets that...actually looking on SB i get about 100 more on her average per month. :rofl:

mwwahahahahaha

p/s, still not tellin you my channel(s) :hee:
hmmmm, TWO YouTube channels?!
Estee?! Is that you?! filling the void of Asslan's departure by joining the Lidl thread?!
JK JK

Fleur 2 channels!

SamanthaMaria
Patricia Bright
VelvetGh0st

Who else has 2 channels?
I do - but ya'll never find out who I am

MMMMWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha

im none of the above. You will never have seen nor heard of me (well you might have done) but depends if you are interest in what my channel does, so prob not.

IM SO far removed from beauty though, i couldnt be further away from that genre of vapidity!
What i do requires skill and erm, well, some brain!

fakebaker
Learner
Learner

Post by fakebaker »

Reading on here this morning made me nip off to watch Ali's vlog.

He is so watchable, and likeable. He films their house in a way that makes it look 20 times better then when Lydia does it (I particularly loved his little clips of the lighting even if I don't especially like the lights). He just feels a lot more real than Lydia does at the moment. A short, snappy vlog leaves me wanting more as opposed to "dear god, I have wasted 40 minutes of my life watching nothing".

I too like the jumpsuit and I think it really suits her shape but it looks weird with the stiff, white work shirt underneath. I think I get her point, it would be quite fleshy without something underneath, but not that shirt.

Return to “Lydia Millen”