• Advertisement

Rumena_101 & her not so cutoo Begum tribe memoirs.

Will Rumena Begum marry Rakeb Mahmood?

Yes as she has Bengali Daddy issues & cannot wait to leave her box room.
41%
No as she’s finally seen sense after the Amy cheating scandal.
6%
Yes as she wants to have cutoo Baulla babies.
24%
No as she’s the third wife of the owner of Spice Hut.
12%
Neither yes or no as she’s not infact human but an ironing board.
17%

Total votes : 119

Re: Rumena_101 & her not so cutoo Begum tribe memoirs.

Postby Suga Infires Me » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:42 am

Candycrush wrote:What are these vapes? Is it those things that weirdo men smoke? Is it like sheesha? Because isn't that haram because it's damaging to the lungs?

So it's like selling cigarettes?

Wow Rumena's 101 school of thought. I think we all pick and choose which aspects of Islam to adhere to, which is fine, but it's an issue when she preaches. You can't be giving out guidance but then doing things like this. Messed up little retard.

I feel that's one of the main issues people have with her - she doesn't practice what she preaches. None of us are perfect Muslims, like you said we all pick and choose what we wish to adhere to, however, unlike Rumena we don't preach about being pious on a social platform all whilst being in a haram relationship and not actually being religious.
Suga Infires Me
Lurker
Lurker

Advertisement

Postby GuruGossiperAlways » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:07 am

No sistah you got it all wrong. See it's her Bhaiya's business. So it's all okay. These cutoo vapes are so oh my god.
GuruGossiperAlways
Learner
Learner

Postby Candycrush » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:25 am

Her followers don't realise how greedy she is. There's one thing being ambitious and trying to earn for a better life, but when you start misleading people to gain money then it's greed. She's selling/promoting haraam for money, that makes her thrash.

She's very hollow, she wants money for materialistic things and male attention. I don't see why her followers love her so much.

Can India do something good and keep her there.
Candycrush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sam_G » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Just came across a pic of Rahana & Rumena.

7DC04AFB-8E72-4420-A6AB-4FC7BAC67FF6.jpeg
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Sam_G » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:08 pm

India let her use the fast track lane, as they didn’t want her either :arrow: :?: :scratch:
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Sam_G » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Does anyone else pick up on this or just me?

This bunch of beggars ‘Begum family’ do they have any consideration for their neighbours? They don’t live in a detached property but in high rises & council houses. I just watched Rahino’s snap it’s gone past midnight & that absolutely NOT so cutoo son of hers Zayaan running around & ‘play’ smashing with a Dyson, then another member of the tribe doing karaoke and Rahino doing her earth shattering man Mujra dances.... like seriously not everyone is on benefits. Most people do work & work shifts... and not just work isn’t it common courtesy to be considerate & respectful towards our neighbours especially when you’re living in buildings that aren’t detached. They’re a bunch of beggars, ugly to the core no grace or common sense. I can’t stand the Mother Salma either, she looks like a right devious cat.

Oh speaking of MOTHERS! I take it Mothers Day is permitted in the ‘Book of Rumena’.... however I think Easter maybe be prohibited in her book alongside Chrimbo.
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Candycrush » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:41 am

Why was he still up after midnight? I do feel for her neighbours. I would hate to live next to them, imagine the music blasting, the shrieks and the posing they do outside. You'd think with the money they are earning they would attempt to buy their council house and move to a bigger place.
They would rather spend it on big parties to show off. That's why no one should take religious advice from this family, they don't do Christmas but they waste money on massive birthday parties.
Candycrush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sam_G » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:05 am

That child is never in bed at a suitable time. I noted that she drags him to Asda at night when really he should be in bed. I can understand if you’re a single Mum, your child is ill or you can’t leave your child at home. But every week they’re in Asda late night shopping with her not so cutoo son.
He’s quite naughty, spoilt & it’s clear to see he isn’t set any boundaries, routine or discipline typical chavs.
Rahino is getting fatter by the second & that laxative tea “phenomenon” has worn off. She lost two lbs and thought she’d gained a PhD as a pioneer of “weightloss”.
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby roseanna » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:47 am

back to the matching “secret date” snaps from R and R
roseanna
Learner
Learner

Postby Sam_G » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 am

Always think twice before showing off & posting 101 as the internet will never forget... oh and us on GG too... :grinch: her “Islamic candle” will protect her from nadr....
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Sam_G » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:36 am

She “designed” this grotesque outfit. She looks like a fecking Bangladeshi Flight Attendant :barf:
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby giffgaff » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:48 am

Sam_G wrote:Always think twice before showing off & posting 101 as the internet will never forget... oh and us on GG too... :grinch: her “Islamic candle” will protect her from nadr....

If she is in a relationship with this guy, why not marry him? How old is she?
giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Postby Candycrush » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 pm

So when did she post this? She's admitted it then and no they don't look nice together. Good find Sam, now she can't deny that she wasn't in a relationship with him.

They are getting married this Spring if he can keep it in his pants.
Candycrush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sam_G » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:25 pm

This picture was taken at “Fallu Afas” wedding, then shortly after she posted on IG she deleted but a quick search it was still on the net.

Giff she’s 25 soon to be 26 and he is 30. They’ve been in a relationship for maybe over two years or slightly under. They’ve NOT had their Nikkah done.
They are boyfriend & girlfriend.
She has no shame in being in a haram relationship as I’ve mentioned many times... she’s such a narcissistic c*** she would be loving it if she was his legal wife by Islamic law. She wouldn’t keep it a secret. Nobody hides their Nikkah especially if they’re planning a wedding. She is more than happy to shag him, be seen with him, mention her wedding on everyone else’s social platform. She’s an absolute attention seeking psychopath & a disgusting “role model”.

Hypocrisy is her title.
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby NeuroticNeurontin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Candycrush wrote:Her followers don't realise how greedy she is. There's one thing being ambitious and trying to earn for a better life, but when you start misleading people to gain money then it's greed. She's selling/promoting haraam for money, that makes her thrash.

She's very hollow, she wants money for materialistic things and male attention. I don't see why her followers love her so much.

Can India do something good and keep her there.

exactly, soooo materialistic which screams insecurity!!!
NeuroticNeurontin
Debater
Debater

Postby Sam_G » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:29 pm

:busted:
EE2D4029-5006-468B-BC04-51C364DD5EF8.jpeg

:hugs:
D3889719-55D5-416C-9263-60C49E26D81A.jpeg
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Candycrush » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:50 am

I think the air hostesses dress better then that outfit, why would they design such an awful outfit? These Asians who design their own clothes for weddings always look dreadful.

You are right, if she had her nikaah then she would have screamed about it for months asking for free services. Im actually looking forward to their wedding to see what new levels of thrash can be formed.
Candycrush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sam_G » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

:hee:

FED52494-7922-4AE5-BB6B-FF47B95747BF.jpeg

8B48733E-53E8-4DC6-8593-088D31BE4B90.jpeg
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby idk2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Sam_G wrote::hee:

FED52494-7922-4AE5-BB6B-FF47B95747BF.jpeg

8B48733E-53E8-4DC6-8593-088D31BE4B90.jpeg

His family must be so desperate for him to be married that they're actually letting him ''date'' her and bring her to family functions :rofl: :rofl:
idk2
Informer
Informer

Postby Sam_G » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 pm

They’re desperate :rofl: as no decent British Pakistani family would let their honour (daughter) go near a Khan/Mahmood. He’s 31 this year, and just look at him. He’s a lazy, uneducated, typical sod with no personality let alone looks. I don’t like anyone in this family, but you can see without Saj they’d be penniless. At least Saj had a talent. I noticed he doesn’t follow or entertain 101... yet that slime ball Khal does :barf: even after that IG exposure she still went back to the very people that humiliated her & outed her. They’re both so desperate :roll:
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby idk2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Sam_G wrote:They’re desperate :rofl: as no decent British Pakistani family would let their honour (daughter) go near a Khan/Mahmood. He’s 31 this year, and just look at him. He’s a lazy, uneducated, typical sod with no personality let alone looks. I don’t like anyone in this family, but you can see without Saj they’d be penniless. At least Saj had a talent. I noticed he doesn’t follow or entertain 101... yet that slime ball Khal does :barf: even after that IG exposure she still went back to the very people that humiliated her & outed her. They’re both so desperate :roll:

I actually like Saj, I respect the fact that he actually has a drive to succeed and make something of himself. Rakeb is literally the lowest of the low, he has no prospects, no future aspirations, no career goals, and on top of all that, he isnt even loyal :toad: No surprise, of Rumena would need someone who can spend 24 hours a day gassing up her overinflated ego, how cutoo couple goals :love2: Are the other two brothers married? I think I saw Khal was but no mention of Saj? Also, Rosie is back on her 101 hype again, feeling wedding vibes I see.
idk2
Informer
Informer

Postby RainbowTieDye » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:53 pm

idk2 wrote:
Sam_G wrote:They’re desperate :rofl: as no decent British Pakistani family would let their honour (daughter) go near a Khan/Mahmood. He’s 31 this year, and just look at him. He’s a lazy, uneducated, typical sod with no personality let alone looks. I don’t like anyone in this family, but you can see without Saj they’d be penniless. At least Saj had a talent. I noticed he doesn’t follow or entertain 101... yet that slime ball Khal does :barf: even after that IG exposure she still went back to the very people that humiliated her & outed her. They’re both so desperate :roll:

I actually like Saj, I respect the fact that he actually has a drive to succeed and make something of himself. Rakeb is literally the lowest of the low, he has no prospects, no future aspirations, no career goals, and on top of all that, he isnt even loyal :toad: No surprise, of Rumena would need someone who can spend 24 hours a day gassing up her overinflated ego, how cutoo couple goals :love2: Are the other two brothers married? I think I saw Khal was but no mention of Saj? Also, Rosie is back on her 101 hype again, feeling wedding vibes I see.

Rakeb will most likely end up marrying Rumena.
Also the bit where you said Rakeb has no aspirations etc. SUPER TRUE AND ACCURATE. Back in 2014, this lesser known blogger from Twitter named "PoeticSoulDaily" added him to see if she could get Amir's managements' comments on his business ventures for her Business class. [Apprently she added him because they were shit in getting back to people as Amir's management was run by his good for nothing uncles] Anywho, Rakeb ended up adding her on BBM and starting flirting with her and what not. But PoeticSoulDaily asked him what his career was and he said he doesn't know what to do. She ended up excusing herself and blocked him [She is honestly, the most gorgeous, modest and beautiful person ever]

A real woman knows what she wants in a man because she is in the process of getting her shit together. No wonder Rakeb settled for Rumena because even though his family is well known and he has daddies' money, people aren't her to play , they want stability.
RainbowTieDye
Learner
Learner

Postby giffgaff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 pm

who are Rakeb and his brothers? Related to boxer Amir Khan?
giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Postby RainbowTieDye » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 pm

giffgaff wrote:who are Rakeb and his brothers? Related to boxer Amir Khan?

Rakeb is Amir Khan the boxer's first cousin. Rakeb is also the English cricketer Sajid Mahmood's younger brother.
RainbowTieDye
Learner
Learner

Postby giffgaff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 pm

RainbowTieDye wrote:
giffgaff wrote:who are Rakeb and his brothers? Related to boxer Amir Khan?

Rakeb is Amir Khan the boxer's first cousin. Rakeb is also the English cricketer Sajid Mahmood's younger brother.

Thanks. How did she meet him? and out of the 7 sisters, how many are married?
giffgaff
Informer
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge