• Advertisement

Rumena_101 & her not so cutoo Begum tribe memoirs.

Will Rumena Begum marry Rakeb Mahmood?

Yes as she has Bengali Daddy issues & cannot wait to leave her box room.
40%
No as she’s finally seen sense after the Amy cheating scandal.
5%
Yes as she wants to have cutoo Baulla babies.
22%
No as she’s the third wife of the owner of Spice Hut.
15%
Neither yes or no as she’s not infact human but an ironing board.
18%

Total votes : 131

Re: Rumena_101 & her not so cutoo Begum tribe memoirs.

Postby Sam_G » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 pm

They’re desperate :rofl: as no decent British Pakistani family would let their honour (daughter) go near a Khan/Mahmood. He’s 31 this year, and just look at him. He’s a lazy, uneducated, typical sod with no personality let alone looks. I don’t like anyone in this family, but you can see without Saj they’d be penniless. At least Saj had a talent. I noticed he doesn’t follow or entertain 101... yet that slime ball Khal does :barf: even after that IG exposure she still went back to the very people that humiliated her & outed her. They’re both so desperate :roll:
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Advertisement

Postby idk2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Sam_G wrote:They’re desperate :rofl: as no decent British Pakistani family would let their honour (daughter) go near a Khan/Mahmood. He’s 31 this year, and just look at him. He’s a lazy, uneducated, typical sod with no personality let alone looks. I don’t like anyone in this family, but you can see without Saj they’d be penniless. At least Saj had a talent. I noticed he doesn’t follow or entertain 101... yet that slime ball Khal does :barf: even after that IG exposure she still went back to the very people that humiliated her & outed her. They’re both so desperate :roll:

I actually like Saj, I respect the fact that he actually has a drive to succeed and make something of himself. Rakeb is literally the lowest of the low, he has no prospects, no future aspirations, no career goals, and on top of all that, he isnt even loyal :toad: No surprise, of Rumena would need someone who can spend 24 hours a day gassing up her overinflated ego, how cutoo couple goals :love2: Are the other two brothers married? I think I saw Khal was but no mention of Saj? Also, Rosie is back on her 101 hype again, feeling wedding vibes I see.
idk2
Informer
Informer

Postby RainbowTieDye » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:53 pm

idk2 wrote:
Sam_G wrote:They’re desperate :rofl: as no decent British Pakistani family would let their honour (daughter) go near a Khan/Mahmood. He’s 31 this year, and just look at him. He’s a lazy, uneducated, typical sod with no personality let alone looks. I don’t like anyone in this family, but you can see without Saj they’d be penniless. At least Saj had a talent. I noticed he doesn’t follow or entertain 101... yet that slime ball Khal does :barf: even after that IG exposure she still went back to the very people that humiliated her & outed her. They’re both so desperate :roll:

I actually like Saj, I respect the fact that he actually has a drive to succeed and make something of himself. Rakeb is literally the lowest of the low, he has no prospects, no future aspirations, no career goals, and on top of all that, he isnt even loyal :toad: No surprise, of Rumena would need someone who can spend 24 hours a day gassing up her overinflated ego, how cutoo couple goals :love2: Are the other two brothers married? I think I saw Khal was but no mention of Saj? Also, Rosie is back on her 101 hype again, feeling wedding vibes I see.

Rakeb will most likely end up marrying Rumena.
Also the bit where you said Rakeb has no aspirations etc. SUPER TRUE AND ACCURATE. Back in 2014, this lesser known blogger from Twitter named "PoeticSoulDaily" added him to see if she could get Amir's managements' comments on his business ventures for her Business class. [Apprently she added him because they were shit in getting back to people as Amir's management was run by his good for nothing uncles] Anywho, Rakeb ended up adding her on BBM and starting flirting with her and what not. But PoeticSoulDaily asked him what his career was and he said he doesn't know what to do. She ended up excusing herself and blocked him [She is honestly, the most gorgeous, modest and beautiful person ever]

A real woman knows what she wants in a man because she is in the process of getting her shit together. No wonder Rakeb settled for Rumena because even though his family is well known and he has daddies' money, people aren't her to play , they want stability.
RainbowTieDye
Lurker
Lurker

Postby giffgaff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 pm

who are Rakeb and his brothers? Related to boxer Amir Khan?
giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Postby RainbowTieDye » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 pm

giffgaff wrote:who are Rakeb and his brothers? Related to boxer Amir Khan?

Rakeb is Amir Khan the boxer's first cousin. Rakeb is also the English cricketer Sajid Mahmood's younger brother.
RainbowTieDye
Lurker
Lurker

Postby giffgaff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 pm

RainbowTieDye wrote:
giffgaff wrote:who are Rakeb and his brothers? Related to boxer Amir Khan?

Rakeb is Amir Khan the boxer's first cousin. Rakeb is also the English cricketer Sajid Mahmood's younger brother.

Thanks. How did she meet him? and out of the 7 sisters, how many are married?
giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Postby Libby_UK » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:14 am

Two of her sisters are married, Rahana the fat one has a two year old boy and the sister who does taaltastic, they call her fallu. She's had a baby boy too, and lives with her in laws.

Next in line is Rumena and then Shanice probably, the neighbours probably can't wait until they all bugger off.

Rakeb is a low life and that's why he's perfect for Rumena. He seems the type of twat who would take naked photos of Rumena and then post them online as revenge. He's that type of an Asian scumbag.
Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby giffgaff » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 am

Candycrush wrote:Two of her sisters are married, Rahana the fat one has a two year old boy and the sister who does taaltastic, they call her fallu. She's had a baby boy too, and lives with her in laws.

Next in line is Rumena and then Shanice probably, the neighbours probably can't wait until they all bugger off.

Rakeb is a low life and that's why he's perfect for Rumena. He seems the type of twat who would take naked photos of Rumena and then post them online as revenge. He's that type of an Asian scumbag.

:tu: FOR ANSWERING

this rakeb sounds exactly like Amir Khan. He cheats on his wife with white women and Faryl makes excuses. She said on GMB that it was her fault and she blames herself when questioned about Amir's cheating.

Seems like these cousins like being married to bimbos
giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Postby Libby_UK » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

There's also been rumours for years that the dad has had a white girlfriend too. Old Falak just takes it, so it runs from generation to generation. I don't know about Rakeb's dad but I'm guessing it's in their DNA. Gauri naal ishq mitta...
Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sam_G » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:20 pm

I can feel my arteries clogging up just by looking at their not so cryptic in a relationship greasy plates :barf:

7815D187-8B95-46A9-BFE9-9435679015F3.jpeg
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby idk2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Candycrush wrote:There's also been rumours for years that the dad has had a white girlfriend too. Old Falak just takes it, so it runs from generation to generation. I don't know about Rakeb's dad but I'm guessing it's in their DNA. Gauri naal ishq mitta...

I heard Amir's dad has a white piece on the side but I have no idea about Rakeb's - Also, who would go near Amir's dad with those dirty big teeth and that pot belly jeeeeeez, not even if you paid me!!
idk2
Informer
Informer

Postby ana123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Frikkin hell I love the Biman photo too much! This girl has had so much surgery including glutathione injections it’s insane, wait till the kids come out.. but think the khan family is used to surgically corrected daughter in laws p
Sam_G wrote::busted:
EE2D4029-5006-468B-BC04-51C364DD5EF8.jpeg

:hugs:
D3889719-55D5-416C-9263-60C49E26D81A.jpeg
ana123
Learner
Learner

Postby Sam_G » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:59 pm

I just noticed we reached page 10, let’s all write the number 1 alongside a word that suitably describes Rumena_101.
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Sam_G » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:01 pm

1 peasant.
Sam_G
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Libby_UK » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 am

1 slag
Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby cupcakes » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:40 am

1 pretentious
cupcakes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby tanzie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:32 am

Have you guys noticed her and rakeb don’t follow each other again? they were couple hours ago lol. also who’s this amy girl does she have insta or anything? and what happened how did she find out? someone please explain thanks
tanzie
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Gold Phone » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am

I can't stand this girl and her entitled ways. Anyone seen her "travel" highlights at the top of her Insta page? It's just full of pictures of her posing. I'd have no idea if she was travelling because instead of seeing the beautiful sights the world has to offer all you get is her pouting. She could be sat at home for all I know.
Gold Phone
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Libby_UK » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:50 pm

She's only been India, Dubai and Morocco, few stamps on her passport and she thinks she is Colombus.
Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Blubbs » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Candycrush wrote:She's only been India, Dubai and Morocco, few stamps on her passport and she thinks she is Colombus.

I absolutely love your comments!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Blubbs
Lurker
Lurker

Postby hyatt143 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:27 pm

[quote="ForeverMore91"]Congy got engaged, so I think he's busy with his fiance.

They fell out. She didn't like that she wasn't centre of his attention. He then blocked all rumena fan pages and other accounts as he was getting hate and suspected coming via her. Plus his fiance his very well brought up and educated and he did himself a favour putting baby rumena back in the corner. She's so childish she & her man child don't like any of congys posts or banter etc with him since last summer. Maybe theyll be mature and invite him to their wedding...if he invites them.
hyatt143
Learner
Learner

Postby hyatt143 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Sam_G wrote:I think Zack was the one Rakeb accused Rumena of flirting with during that IG live Jeremy Kyle show he did, when she outed him with Amy & he fired back with Zack. Hyatt had the details (no clue where she has gone).

Sorry i was having access problems so gave up trying. Then life got full on and with GG once I start I dont get off it! Also her snapchat updates made me think I dont need to infiltrate my brain with her stupidity. Literally her idiocy and hypocrisy and desperation bothered me no end. I just want her to come out in a modest way and say "I am a slag"
I mean is that too much to ask for rumena?!
*exhale* I've missed GG. Good to read stuff I feel at one with sane people.
hyatt143
Learner
Learner

Postby hyatt143 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Sam_G wrote:She honestly believes she’s a jet setting entrepreneur & doing deals with the elites of Condé Nast from her council house box room & Canon camera.

She’s so cut up being homesick that she’s mentioning Fabeha Fashion (another paid to promote post)

I feel this is another new attention seeking drama, as both Rakeb & Rumena have unfollowed one another so it’s another one of those cryptic posts to get attention :roll:
:zz:

They need to hurry up and marry as my poll ends in April :cheer:

I have missed all this tea! Haven't been on his page for ages but I am aware that he wasn't happy about her going to India. The sister has raised concerns about her behaviour esp her comments until faryal page. The sister is friends with Massi Masala and Aneeskiani so finally they shared information. Did you guys catch all the make up MUA posts between sister Rosie and baby brother? A piss take but also nails are out - look how close we are. So Im not sure it was a trip for a bridal outfit. It was a fabeha freebie.

As for staying single. Think this relates to tabinda & khan crew who are very tight with the family lots of visits at rakebs parents house and as she was in India think it hit her (because shes sl-ow) how different they are as a family to her very free lifestyle. Mariyah is basically the modest traditional Pakistani girl that 101 thinks only she is. If i was Rosie id worry about her daughter being so close to 101 and thinking that everything she does is cool. Slaggish behaviour isnt cool.
hyatt143
Learner
Learner

Postby hyatt143 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm

I avoid her IG as full of trumpet blowing about her "modest" style. Not sure she understands what modest means - long sleeves clinched waist & showing off body isnt an abaya. Her current post came up on my TL & these comments stood out.
Indian holiday fling.png

The 1 like...guess who it is? Our desperate for male attention HRH 101 Basicness. If you look at her comments she replies to mostly males. Modest much? Thicko.
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
hyatt143
Learner
Learner

Postby TooMuchCoffee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

I dislike all these fabeha and rumena designed clothes... also the pics on Diya magazine she looks so different it's like the reality
TooMuchCoffee
Learner
Learner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers