Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

ib12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by ib12 »

I do genuinely really like Aspyn and her videos, and I enjoyed Parker's London vlogs but I just can't wrap my head around her age! I'm two years younger than her and still in high school and just think she's so young! Is this an American thing or common in her hometown?
(I'm from London and just can't imagine any of my 19 year old friends getting married)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

I know everyone pretty much thinks it's a mistake since Aspyn's so immature, I have to say I'm excited to see where this development takes the vlogs (when she's done being annoying and calling him her fiance every 2 minutes). Same with the house. Lol even though there's a good chance they won't last forever, I'm happy this happened for the sake of vlogs whoops

But maybe that's just me because I seem to be one of the only people who wants Aspyn to become a family vlogger and will be excited when she gets pregnant hahaha I suppose just because that's my favorite kind of youtuber to watch

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I feel like because she put so much pressure on him to propose it's almost like she didn't get that surprised. She most likely knew it was gonna happen, unlike most couples that get their magical surprise.

laceandspikes
Debater
Debater

Post by laceandspikes »

They are both fucking idiots. That is literally all I have to stay.

Next thread will have to be named "HauteBridezilla"

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

I can't imagine her as a family blogger with a baby. Most of her subscribers are 11-17 (with the exception of 20 somethings who may watch her). How are they going to relate to a teenager with a baby? I would hate to see some of her subscribers trying to pressure their boyfriends for an engagement/wedding/baby just to be like her. That's how children think and to me its like she is a child playing house. I just hope it doesn't blow up in her face.

ib12
Learner
Learner

Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by ib12 »

Last edited by ib12 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

ib12 wrote:I do genuinely really like Aspyn and her videos, and I enjoyed Parker's London vlogs but I just can't wrap my head around her age! I'm two years younger than her and still in high school and just think she's so young! Is this an American thing or common in her hometown?
(I'm from London and just can't imagine any of my 19 year old friends getting married)

It's common in the area that she lives in, which has a high percentage of Mormon people. In other areas of America it would still be really weird! I totally get where you are coming from, I'm Aspyn's age and the idea of getting married right now freaks me out!

The weirdest part is how she said parker "FINALLY" asked her.... Like you've been 19 for what, a couple months? She's acting like she's 30 and they've been dating for 12 years or something... Meanwhile they've been dating for max 3 years (she seems to change the number of years they've been together quite a lot, one minute it was just 1 year, now recently she says it's been 3.5...) and she is only 19, so the earliest she could have got married was a year ago since I'm pretty sure you need to be 18 to be married in America... Idk I wish them all the best but it freaks me out how she is rushing herself... Like just enjoy your young adulthood!

On a completely separate note, I was watching her back to school videos the other day and she mentioned how going back to school when you're in college isn't as exciting or fun.. I feel really bad for her when she says things like that because to me, and to what seems like the majority of people I know, college can be even MORE fun than high school and she is just completely missing out on that because she doesn't get involved or try to have a normal college life....Like I watch hellokatyxo's videos and she is so excited to go back to college and see her friends and then there is Aspyn who is just left reminiscing about how fun back to school was in high school :?

Sorry for the tangent lol

ib12
Learner
Learner

Post by ib12 »

Double post sorry!

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

Oscarwilde wrote:I can't imagine her as a family blogger with a baby. Most of her subscribers are 11-17 (with the exception of 20 somethings who may watch her). How are they going to relate to a teenager with a baby? I would hate to see some of her subscribers trying to pressure their boyfriends for an engagement/wedding/baby just to be like her. That's how children think and to me its like she is a child playing house. I just hope it doesn't blow up in her face.
Can you imagine Aspyn with a baby?
"The baby just pooped... Disgusting... Parker change the baby's diaper."

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Plumcot wrote:
Oscarwilde wrote:I can't imagine her as a family blogger with a baby. Most of her subscribers are 11-17 (with the exception of 20 somethings who may watch her). How are they going to relate to a teenager with a baby? I would hate to see some of her subscribers trying to pressure their boyfriends for an engagement/wedding/baby just to be like her. That's how children think and to me its like she is a child playing house. I just hope it doesn't blow up in her face.
Can you imagine Aspyn with a baby?
"The baby just pooped... Disgusting... Parker change the baby's diaper."
I can't even imagine her pregnant, like what's she gonna do when she has to stop eating so much crap and can't do as much fun stuff as she usually does? I mean, she can still walk through Target, but she can't travel as much or work out as much etc. But of course, Lulu's will send her a ton of free maternity clothes and Benefit will make sure she's got sweatproof makeup for the delivery.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Not surprised but still a little disappointed. Also how on earth did Parker afford a ring that big??? I guess she must have bought it which makes it so unspecial imo.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

alex_123 wrote:On a completely separate note, I was watching her back to school videos the other day and she mentioned how going back to school when you're in college isn't as exciting or fun.. I feel really bad for her when she says things like that because to me, and to what seems like the majority of people I know, college can be even MORE fun than high school and she is just completely missing out on that because she doesn't get involved or try to have a normal college life....Like I watch hellokatyxo's videos and she is so excited to go back to college and see her friends and then there is Aspyn who is just left reminiscing about how fun back to school was in high school :?

Sorry for the tangent lol
No you are totally right. Last semester the only times Aspyn would say anything about school was around finals time. I don't think she is involved in any clubs or anything else that gives you that college experience. At my university there was always something going on and they don't ever seem to do anything except go to target and eat. I don't really see her returning to college. I can already see her saying something like "Oh me and Parker are going to take a semester off because it's just so hard planning for the wedding and keeping up with classes blah blah blah."

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

She is the same age as me??? And I just?? I can't be mad at her for wanting to be happy but god damn wow
I know this is going to bring sooo much attention to her vlog channel and a lot of people are going to be way more interested now. We are going to have to watch her numbers go up with all this new click bait

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

kayuhsee wrote:Not surprised but still a little disappointed. Also how on earth did Parker afford a ring that big??? I guess she must have bought it which makes it so unspecial imo.
He doesn't have a job so of course he couldn't afford it. Unless she is giving him half the money from the vlog channel. Its like $100-300 per vlog.

laceandspikes
Debater
Debater

Post by laceandspikes »

I would almost bet that aspyn picked it out/put the down payment on it or even bought it. There's no way she didn't in some way plan this too. Remember a few days ago in her snapchat she called him hubby? I guarantee she knew

emils
Learner
Learner

Post by emils »

I think she definitely knew the proposal was coming because when she was in the gift shop, she picked up the ornament, and said it was for their first Christmas. First Christmas what? First Christmas married?

gg-saz
Informer
Informer

Post by gg-saz »

Im sorry but I think Aspyn is an idiot. I'm almost two years older than Aspyn.. I have recently got out of a relationship that lasted longer than Aspyn and Parker have been together and I felt like I could have maybe married him.. but in years to come not straight away. We loved each other more than anything and we talked about the future and maybe one day getting married as most long term couples do but at the end of the day people change, things change. In my opinion I don't think they've been together long enough to really know that they want to spend their lives together. Me and my ex thought we wanted to spend our lives together and that changed which is SO common especially when you are young. I feel quite sorry for Parker because he had no other choice to propose - yes he loves her but come on she rushed him into this. I know Aspyn could read these comments and think well its not going to change. She doesn't know that. Right now she doesn't care because she loves the little dream bubble she's living in.
Of course you want to be with someone you can one day see yourself marrying.. but I hope she doesn't regret jumping into this too soon. It kind of feels like they're like "YES! Found someone I love now to get married!" It's not a race..

(And this doesn't make me jealous or bitter but two/three years however long she was with him isn't actually that long when you think about your whole life time)

micheymouseee
Learner
Learner

Post by micheymouseee »

mani right in time for close up ring pictures.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

alex_123 wrote:On a completely separate note, I was watching her back to school videos the other day and she mentioned how going back to school when you're in college isn't as exciting or fun.. I feel really bad for her when she says things like that because to me, and to what seems like the majority of people I know, college can be even MORE fun than high school and she is just completely missing out on that because she doesn't get involved or try to have a normal college life....Like I watch hellokatyxo's videos and she is so excited to go back to college and see her friends and then there is Aspyn who is just left reminiscing about how fun back to school was in high school
Tbh she is going to be that soccer mom who peaked in high school. And tbh I don't blame her for not liking college. I personally don't like all the general education shit I have to get through, but I know it's worth it once I start towards my degree. But the thing about Aspyn, if she went to something other than community college I could see her having fun. She could easily get into a sorority and do all that stuff. Though at the same time I think she just doesn't like being around anyone than her mom and Parker.

xosara
Talker
Talker

Post by xosara »

I'm the same age as Aspyn and we're two entirely different people at two entirely different points in our lives.
I can't wrap my head around myself getting married, building a house, and having kids when I'm enjoying my life without having to be tied down to someone for the rest of my life. I know its normal in her area and I know a lot of people get married young but they're a lot more mature and know what they want, where as you have aspen who can't even decide on what clothes she wants and constantly returns them.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”