posting to follow

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

Post by _iva19_ »

Was she eating fish soup in Felix's vlog? I though she was vegetarian.

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

kb925 wrote:I watched their newest vlog. For once it looked like they did something fun and Felix actually enjoyed himself. I wonder if it was his idea?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I think this was mainly Felix. Even though his description says they both wanted to travel to Iceland for a long time, Marzia kind of seems bored sometimes. (Like in the helicopter tour ride thingy, Felix is at the front all excited and happy while she sits in the back looking bored.)

I think Felix likes the whole Nature and exploring thing while Marzia is all about aesthetics. She wants things to look pretty and cute and taking pictures in front of people's cute houses. So I think this was mainly Felix, and honestly, good for him. I think you could tell it reminded him off Sweden because of the fish soup talk and everything. He seemed really happy which is nice.

Someone commented on Pewds Vlog that Marzia looks like a spoiled rich kid lmao
Obviously people immediately came rushing and taking about how poor she and Felix were and how she could be spoiled if it's her money..
I'll just say, I liked the comment..

I honestly don't know how Felix does it. Marzia annoys me so much in just the vlogs..

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

vxxy wrote:
kb925 wrote:I watched their newest vlog. For once it looked like they did something fun and Felix actually enjoyed himself. I wonder if it was his idea?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I think this was mainly Felix. Even though his description says they both wanted to travel to Iceland for a long time, Marzia kind of seems bored sometimes. (Like in the helicopter tour ride thingy, Felix is at the front all excited and happy while she sits in the back looking bored.)

I think Felix likes the whole Nature and exploring thing while Marzia is all about aesthetics. She wants things to look pretty and cute and taking pictures in front of people's cute houses. So I think this was mainly Felix, and honestly, good for him. I think you could tell it reminded him off Sweden because of the fish soup talk and everything. He seemed really happy which is nice.

Obviously people immediately came rushing and taking about how poor she and Felix were and how she could be spoiled if it's her money..

I honestly don't know how Felix does it. Marzia annoys me so much in just the vlogs..
It's true. He seemed genuinely happy in these vlogs and like he loved this trip, which was really nice to see. Usually in travel vlogs it's him looking bored and annoyed with her dragging him around places he doesn't want to go to. I think Felix actually does know how lucky they are to live the life that they do, and he really does seem to appreciate it, whereas Marzia just expects everything and comes across as spoiled and entitled. This was a beautiful trip but she did seem kind of disinterested and sulky at times. You're totally right about her just caring about aesthetics. She just wants to dress up and go to posey kind of places, whereas Felix seems way more chill and just likes things to be more simplistic. When he was talking about how certain things reminded him of Sweden, he seemed so excited. It made me wonder why he doesn't go back there more often. I'm guessing that's down to Marzia not wanting to though.

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

vivaglam wrote:
vxxy wrote: I think this was mainly Felix. Even though his description says they both wanted to travel to Iceland for a long time, Marzia kind of seems bored sometimes. (Like in the helicopter tour ride thingy, Felix is at the front all excited and happy while she sits in the back looking bored.)

It's true. He seemed genuinely happy in these vlogs and like he loved this trip, which was really nice to see. Usually in travel vlogs it's him looking bored and annoyed with her dragging him around places he doesn't want to go to. I think Felix actually does know how lucky they are to live the life that they do, and he really does seem to appreciate it, whereas Marzia just expects everything and comes across as spoiled and entitled. This was a beautiful trip but she did seem kind of disinterested and sulky at times. You're totally right about her just caring about aesthetics. She just wants to dress up and go to posey kind of places, whereas Felix seems way more chill and just likes things to be more simplistic. When he was talking about how certain things reminded him of Sweden, he seemed so excited. It made me wonder why he doesn't go back there more often. I'm guessing that's down to Marzia not wanting to though.
Yeah exactly! He looked so happy and excited it was so nice to see after all the other travel vlogs of him doing whatever Marzia wants.
Just eating those Chips he got made him so happy!

I think it definitely was all Felix, that's why it took so long to even do this trip.
Let's be honest, Felix/they have all the money they could ever need. They take multiple vacations a year so why was it so hard to travel to Iceland?
My guess is Marzia never wanted to. Just like you said about her probably not wanting to visit Sweden.

I mean, it's fine if she just doesn't want to travel to these countries. Some people want beaches only, some people only travel to the mountains and whatever. But shouldn't seeing your boyfriend so happy matter more?
Idk it was kinda sad because he was just so happy and excited to be there and she often looked so disinterested and bored..

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

What a brat. She's always lugging him places she wants to go, and making him do things she wants. Damn, she couldn't even pretend to be happy for him. Poor dude. You know she probably threw a fit at having to be dragged somewhere that didn't fit her ~aesthetic.

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

That makes me so sad. I agree, even with all the wrong thing he's said/poor behaviors he's done I've always thought Felix was very genuine about his appreciation for his fans and the money they've made him. He's got less good at faking being happy over the years, which is good as I think he tries to be more honest now, but being able to see how genuinely happy he was, and then realizing how often they like never visit Sweden made me sad. It also makes me a bit mad on his part. But then again he's chosen to be with the same chick for 6 years, but I don't understand this bowing to whatever she wants all the time. Maybe he is afraid of not being able to find someone else, or more likely he genuinely is head over heels for her, but I wish he would be more assertive. I doubt she'd break up with him over it if he chose to be.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Branola wrote:That makes me so sad. I agree, even with all the wrong thing he's said/poor behaviors he's done I've always thought Felix was very genuine about his appreciation for his fans and the money they've made him. He's got less good at faking being happy over the years, which is good as I think he tries to be more honest now, but being able to see how genuinely happy he was, and then realizing how often they like never visit Sweden made me sad. It also makes me a bit mad on his part. But then again he's chosen to be with the same chick for 6 years, but I don't understand this bowing to whatever she wants all the time. Maybe he is afraid of not being able to find someone else, or more likely he genuinely is head over heels for her, but I wish he would be more assertive. I doubt she'd break up with him over it if he chose to be.
Yeah I really don't get it either. Like with the sweaters, he was saying which one he liked and she just talks over him "I like this one, we're getting this one." End of discussion. I can't understand why someone would want to be in a relationship that's so one sided. Hopefully he will start to stand up for himself and learn to put his foot down, but it's going to be hard to change that dynamic now that she's so used to getting her own way all the time. I think he does genuinely love her, but I don't get that same vibe from her end. I wonder if she'd still be with him if he hadn't come into all this money.

There was a part in that vlog after the helicopter ride when they were sat at the volcano, he had his arm around her tightly and was looking so happy, but she's pulling away and looks totally over it. Maybe if they landed at a shopping centre instead of a volcano she'd have been more interested :rofl:

AngelHair
Talker
Talker

Post by AngelHair »

They both had the fish soup so I guess she's not a vegetarian anymore? Or maybe just for appearances?

Sidenote, she ticks off quite a few symptom-boxes for narcissism.

arthurnewton
Learner
Learner

Post by arthurnewton »

GoP1kachuGo wrote: Sorry to continue OT: Was that Cheyenne? I stopped watching Cry's streams for a while because of her (though I loved him to bits I just couldn't stand her) so haven't kept up with that D: Is there anywhere I can catch up on this?
Sorry for the late answer; yeah I was talking about Cheyenne. The official break-up was made official on the 28th of June with a wind-down video:

You can see in the comments you were not the only one not having been able to stand her lol (poor Cry). Also it was obviously him who broke up with her but she still tries to turn around the situation in the video by saying she "met a more beautiful woman bla bla bla" .....though seeing her twitter activity it seems the woman in question also broke up with her in turn so... LOL

And I recommend watching Cry again, imo he is gradually doing much better.

-end of OT-

About Marzia: I completely agree about the isolated part. Imo it explains a lot her behaviour. If the only thing you have in life is your image, being stuck at home and your boyfriend then you will try to have a tight control on them (especially during rocky periods with Felix, I imagine). Again, she lives in Brighton and near London, she could start small by taking lessons in things she is interested in, like learning Japanese (it helps being consistent at it moreover, rather than only doing 2-4h a week at home). Or lessons in an artistic subject: there is already the summer courses in big unis that exists in London, and the Brighton art school is reputed.

Like this it would allow her to take a distance from the “pewdiepie gf persona” ; she could meet people and have her own adult life. It's really what I wish the most for her. She has potential and could do a lot of good things. The last vlogs she edited were good (I'm glad they had a good trip in Iceland btw) and she can create/set moods in a real interesting manner...

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I think she would still be with him without all this money. If he does everything she wants, she is not leaving him. I would even doubt that she would leave him if he changed his attitude towards her lol if they ever break up its gonna be Felix ending it. But i really dont see it ending now, I think Felix is way too comfortable with her and their life and change is really scary after all those years.

Post by Guest »

She is doing a giveaway to the samples from her Lemon line... yes that right the SAMPLES !!!
The fact that I’m giving away samples mean that they are not identical to the finished product: some have loose threads, some are missing embroideries, some lack detail stitching, and others have some small marks or minor fitting issues.

The point is: they are not the real deal, but they are pretty close, and instead of keeping them hanging in my office, sending them to some of you seemed like a better option.
why would she give away clothes that has loose threads?!!?!

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

KittyGussip wrote:She is doing a giveaway to the samples from her Lemon line... yes that right the SAMPLES !!!
The fact that I’m giving away samples mean that they are not identical to the finished product: some have loose threads, some are missing embroideries, some lack detail stitching, and others have some small marks or minor fitting issues.

The point is: they are not the real deal, but they are pretty close, and instead of keeping them hanging in my office, sending them to some of you seemed like a better option.
why would she give away clothes that has loose threads?!!?!
Loose threads huh.

Wow. She must think us peasants would be delighted to have her clothing, even if it's falling apart.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

It seems like Felix miss Sweden. They haven't visited Sweden for a long time, right? Why marzia hate it?

Post by Guest »

^
^
the visited Sweden for Christmas... now that I think about it its been a long time ago :?

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

Felix could totally live in Sweden. His lifetstyle in Brighton is pretty slow and he could live in Gothenburg or Stockholm. Internet is good in Scandinavian countries!
Not sure Marzia would like that!

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

you are all so quick to pin felix's unhappiness on marzia... i think that is unfair

i've always had the impression that felix is a classic workaholic and that seems to be the reason of why he doesnt 100% commit to enjoying vacations in the past. he has said that he would reduce his production on videos etc and i think that is one of the reasons he seemed to enjoy this holiday more. but even then to be honest flying so far for only a 2 day trip sounds RIDICULOUS to me!!!! again i think that is his doing. marzia can shoot content anywhere so she can profit from vacation footage. felix relies on a more powerful computer to use photoshop or play games on steam or whatever and his mic setup etc-- i honestly think what keeps them both home is more felix than marzia.

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

shoshana89 wrote:you are all so quick to pin felix's unhappiness on marzia... i think that is unfair

i've always had the impression that felix is a classic workaholic and that seems to be the reason of why he doesnt 100% commit to enjoying vacations in the past. he has said that he would reduce his production on videos etc and i think that is one of the reasons he seemed to enjoy this holiday more. but even then to be honest flying so far for only a 2 day trip sounds RIDICULOUS to me!!!! again i think that is his doing. marzia can shoot content anywhere so she can profit from vacation footage. felix relies on a more powerful computer to use photoshop or play games on steam or whatever and his mic setup etc-- i honestly think what keeps them both home is more felix than marzia.
You make a fair point, but we're not questioning what keeps them at home (in fact they travel a lot), but more their choice in location on their trips. This trip seemed definitely do be more something that Felix chose, hence him seeming happier (and his nostalgia for Sweden made us wonder why he doesn't visit there more). If they choose, let's say, 2-3 trips a year, one could be a trip home (alternating with their countries) and the other(s) could be a random vacation spot.

Although, I can see how if Felix isn't 100% into their vacation spot he'd seem more unhappy because in his eyes it doesn't seem worth halting his work for it. This would honestly make it his own fault then for not fully committing and just enjoying the vacation they're on. Does that make sense?

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

tilda wrote:Felix could totally live in Sweden. His lifetstyle in Brighton is pretty slow and he could live in Gothenburg or Stockholm. Internet is good in Scandinavian countries!
Not sure Marzia would like that!
Could it be that she's not very close to his family or something? I mean, I've seen them more with Marzia's family on vacations than with his.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

What about tax system? Is it higher in Sweden than in U.K. ? I think only two theories. One is tax and other is marzia is selfish and want to live in Brighton for the vibe.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”