OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyPregnantInUtah(LikeJen) Part75

Post by OrganizedLisa »

LOL@The comments on Jen's latest IG:

prettyneatliving: 3 things I don't leave the house without this summer: my Henri Bendel Mini Jetsetter backpack, Kate Spade sunnies, & a light sweater. What are you summer essentials?

cristina.salt: guess you can say this is an every season essential...I never leave the house without answering emails, texts or phone calls. I find it poor manners to not reply in a timely fashion! Have a wonderful day!

prettyneatliving: @cristina.salt I remember those days before I had a crazy inbox! Wish I could still be timely like you but I do what I can ☺️

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

TooBusyforMannersLikeJen

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I think it was just the drunk factor that made them take it down. Since they left it up for two years, I'm not at all convinced that these two would ever have the good sense to remove it without prompting. Really curious about how it went down.

My bet is that someone from the rebranding company was watching Jen's vids to find clips for her trailer, or just to get a feel for her Jen essence, and the video popped up in a search or as a Youtube recommendation. This person probably watched, horrified, and then had the privilege of telling Jen that if she wants a family-oriented lifestyle channel, it's better not to let the world see her husband being assaulted by his own shirt while sipping away.

But that's just a guess. Oh, to be a fly on the beige wall.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

I don't think the designer company would tell Jen that.

It is ALL Jen what she wants to share. She is the one that needs to know,they are just doing a service.

Honestly , I think Jen would have fired them on the spot - well, not really, she's too much of a coward to do so. Maybe have Don call them- if they suggest anything she uploaded was not perfect.

I think it was just Don. Maybe Poopsie now that he got back to work for daddy. Maybe a client watch it and mention it to Don and he decided it was best to take it down.

I don't even know if Jen is aware of how many and which videos are up on Don's chanel.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I don't know, I think they did more than graphics, or that she worked with others. Jen didn't script that speech from her trailer herself. That was not her voice, and she could barely get the words out. (I laughed when she said "flourish".) Maybe Don wrote it. But someone was helping her to (unsuccessfully) craft a new image. Made me question if it was a company. Youtubers get help from image consultant-y people all the time. I think that is the one part of rebranding Jen would keep to herself, so as not to seem fake. She knows she would get crap for being coached in any way.

Jen always knew about the drunk video. Don ran it by her before posting it. That was the worst thing about it IMO. That she saw, had the final say, and told him to go for it, his reputation be damned. I get that she wanted to be defended, I really do. but I would never let my husband post that.

I also wondered if one of her acquaintances from the conferences said something about it. His vids pop up as recs when I watch Jen's.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Noelle wrote:I think it was just the drunk factor that made them take it down. Since they left it up for two years, I'm not at all convinced that these two would ever have the good sense to remove it without prompting. Really curious about how it went down.
I think the fact that Don allowed it to stay up so long suggests that he never expects to truly have to compete for a job on the open market with no family connections being used. In this age of employers going really far in checking people up online I think most people would be horrified at that video being left up.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Noelle wrote:Jen always knew about the drunk video. Don ran it by her before posting it. That was the worst thing about it IMO. That she saw, had the final say, and told him to go for it, his reputation be damned. I get that she wanted to be defended, I really do. but I would never let my husband post that..
Sorry for double posting. This site is driving me loopier than usual. One thing I find baffling about Jen is she really doesn't seem to care about how Don or her other relatives come across. If I were making vids with a partner I would def want him to look his best. Not in a Pinterest perfect lifestyle sort of way, but I would make sure he didn't look a total mess before filming and I would edit out anything where he said or did something stupid. I cannot imagine looking at a video of your hubby drunkenly rambling and thinking it was okay for it to be uploaded.

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

Adding my suggestions to the mix:

RockStarUterusLikeJen

CervicalMucusChartingLikeJen

:D
Formerly KittyGlitter

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Lol, I forgot about the rock star thing. Those work!

UterusLikeJagger(&Jen).

Catching up on her videos. Watching the beauty haul. She sounds exactly like Elle Fowler when talking about bunny tails and how they're not for washing one's face. Weirdo. I've watched maybe two videos each from Elle and Ingrid over the last several years, max, and the copying still jumps out. Can only imagine all the stuff Jen has stolen that goes over my head.

When she ended the video, then came back saying "Hello again"? Unexpectedly horror movie-ish. Why was that creepy? :lol:

Even my nose can't see eye to eye with Jen's. She feels Pacifica's Island Vanilla scent is floral and reasonably light. I smell in-your-face Christmas sugar cookies.

It's embarrassing knowing Jen better than she knows herself. She said she isn't familiar with Mineral Fusion. I sternly thought, "Yes, you are! You have two polishes. At least!" Then she acknowledged that she may have some MF polishes, and I nodded.

:( I'm a fangirl.

She actually said "impulse purchase" again.

Have to put my grumbling away and at least say that I prefer watching beauty videos with these brands over NYX or many others.

Still hasn't learned to sniff products without getting them on her nose. Don't ever change, Jen.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

In case any of you are trying to decide on a gift to send to the PO Box of Greed, I've found the perfect thing. And it's a coloring book, which we know Jen loves:

http://www.amazon.com/Unicorns-Are-Jerk ... floss0a-20

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

My suggestion for the new thread title:

IFeelFertilizationLikeJen

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

I am tempted to send her that jar of unicorn meat in your avatar as I saw an unboxing of one on YT and the unicorn came in little bits! It was like a fluffy unicorn horror film!

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

loopyloo wrote:I am tempted to send her that jar of unicorn meat in your avatar as I saw an unboxing of one on YT and the unicorn came in little bits! It was like a fluffy unicorn horror film!
I considered this, too, but since she seems to think the unicorn IS the baby, she'd probably report it to the police as a "threat."

I Couldn't Resist
Learner
Learner

Post by I Couldn't Resist »

Noelle wrote:It's embarrassing knowing Jen better than she knows herself. She said she isn't familiar with Mineral Fusion. I sternly thought, "Yes, you are! You have two polishes. At least!" Then she acknowledged that she may have some MF polishes, and I nodded.

:( I'm a fangirl.
I've had those moments.
Noelle wrote:She actually said "impulse purchase" again.
I know! And I actually got a shout-out in at least one pregnancy update video! Too bad it probably won't last past the pregnancy.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:
loopyloo wrote:I am tempted to send her that jar of unicorn meat in your avatar as I saw an unboxing of one on YT and the unicorn came in little bits! It was like a fluffy unicorn horror film!
I considered this, too, but since she seems to think the unicorn IS the baby, she'd probably report it to the police as a "threat."
I really would love to read that police report... Don would be drunk sitting next to her and Jen would be sobbing holding the freaking unicorn while Winnie scrapes against the front door.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

deltanu2 wrote:
MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:
I really would love to read that police report... Don would be drunk sitting next to her and Jen would be sobbing holding the freaking unicorn while Winnie scrapes against the front door.
Winnie would be praying for opposable thumbs so she could write a SOS note to send to Aunt Julie.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

And the WIR post would look something like:

Although I am dismayed that certain persons have chosen to threaten a facsimile of my wee one and reflect poorly upon themselves, a trip to the trusty police station did afford me yet another opportunity to utilize my Cuyana tote, which I invested in early this year, knowing that meetings and such would pop up. Kismet! She performed beautifully. This baby (unlike the not-boy in my tummy) did not disappoint! Our local law enforcement agency also has a rather nice water bubbler and chairs with padded armrests!

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Ok so we now know how Jen and the Unicorn can piss off both the ER and the police. All that is left is the fire department, Whole Foods, and the Container Store! :rofl:

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Fire department: The unicorn bursts into flames because it is made of illegal Chinese filler materials.

Whole Foods: The unicorn gets sick and throws up glitter all over the aisles while shopping with Mommy.

The Container Store: The unicorn inspires all of the other pregnant upper-middle class suburban housewives to leave and spend $22 on their own unicorns, thus cutting down on sales for the day by 82%.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”