Kristin Gehm

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kristin Gehm

Post by mustardmoon1 »

areyouserious wrote:she works at Wisconsin Film And bag as a sales rep.https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?session ... ristingehm
According to this^^^she was in school for 6 years. That's a long time for a Bachelor's degree. Does she have a Master's? And seeing that she is a sales rep, wonder if she is on commission? Or making commission off salespeople that are under her?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chatty Cathy »

Are we taking bets on the next basket for Topic Tuesday? Nails? Pedicure? Body care? Wait, maybe oral health?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Chatty Cathy wrote:Are we taking bets on the next basket for Topic Tuesday? Nails? Pedicure? Body care? Wait, maybe oral health?
I almost fell out of my chair when I was watching today's Topic Tuesday and she said she wasn't going to be buying anymore haircare or skincare products until she worked through some of what she already had. *GASP* I think she's definitely been reading here.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Well i beg to differ re salaries. I'm in mfg and spent two years in BFE midwest (similar demographic). As quality manager (so right beneath the plant manger) I was at 80K from jump, ie no experience. But we can all agree to disagree. I think the similarities in our locations is why I sub'd to her in the first place. I could so relate to having to drive an hour for an Ulta or three hours for a Nordstrom.

Yeah I'm not really hankering to see her skincare basket.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

Do you all remember when she did a q & a and said how she met Bob? Something about her being at a cell phone sales person waiting on his duster and asked about the hottie in the car. I am now thinking she was very forward for being such a large gal then. Hubby had to like all of that. Lol.
Somebody Sedate Me.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

I remember that story...though I thought it was Bob who hit on her?

Return to “Kristin Gehm”