BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

Re: BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

Post by Guest »

jbearf21 wrote:She is such a trainwreck it's amazing her downward spiral and that face. She's moving to WA? She won't be there for long. Her plastic surgery obsessed tacky look is completely opposite of the culture there. It's a much more laid back, low maintenance lifestyle. Plus, wasn't she complaining about the taxes in CA? WA State is another tax crazy place to live. If she was smart she would relocate to somewhere less taxed. Is she moving MUG with her too?

That video was a desperate cry ofr attention like everything she does is. She cheated on her first husband and got divorced it would surprise me if all this crap she's saying about him isn't true and once again it's Marlena who caused the divorce. She is so gross.
She cheated on her first husband?

Are you referring to Nick, cause they divorced for mutual reasons as far as I can remember and it was an amicable break up, he worked with her for a long time after.

Unless there's something we don't know you could share with us? ;)

jbearf21
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jbearf21 »

Marlena only shares with her followers what makes herself look like the angel. When she left MI it was immediately and abrupt, as if she was kicked to the curb by him. She soon after on social media was sharing her new boyfriend. Just like she is now. To me, that's a sign of a cheater. He ran her company as he always did she just never gave him credit and called herself the 'CEO'. Also, didn't Cocoa Bear work for her? Now she's saying he never had a job the whole time he was with her? She paid him to marry her basically and he likely got fed up with her and moved on. She always wants to play the victim. Nobody's buying that with her anymore.

Post by Guest »

Yes I always got the victim vibe from Marlena especially when she did that talk on her being sick and the paramedics treating her like garbage or a hypochondriac.

It's honestly too much of her life we don't need to know, she's not our big sister and her advise doesn't help because clearly she's struggling herself.

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

She said that nick (her first husband) wanted kids and that she didn’t want kids. So he divorced her. And now he has a wife and family. She said in a Forbes magazine that she doesn’t want children and that business is her business. How fucking selfish can you be!?? Now she threw so much shade on cocoa bear name because she has a big following and loves when people stick up for her and etc and he can’t defend himself but I believe that 100% she probably cheated on him. I don’t but he didn’t have a job, he treated me horrible blah blah cut the bullshit Marlena! If he was so horrible why did you vlog with him? Why did he work for you and help you run the business? Why did he go to trips with you? Why did you rave about how amazing he was. So just stop! Now you have a man barley even months before finalizing and moving cross the state to Washington and moving in with your boy toy lmao! She cheated and she knows it! Probably was planned!

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

I don't follow Marlena anymore so can someone give me the "Makeup Geek trials and Tribulations" in the short form? Are she and Cocoa Bear no longer together? She has a BF? Please tell me she is NOT moving to my state!!!! We have enough stupidity in this state. We don't need her adding to the cluster.

BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

Post by Guest »

Tdubbie50 wrote:I don't follow Marlena anymore so can someone give me the "Makeup Geek trials and Tribulations" in the short form? Are she and Cocoa Bear no longer together? She has a BF? Please tell me she is NOT moving to my state!!!! We have enough stupidity in this state. We don't need her adding to the cluster.

Divorced "Cocoa Bear" Ashanti Williams he apparently cheated on her and didn't want to work etc.

ImageImage

Then soon after all her health issues and divorce, Nick her first ex husband left Makeup Geek and is no longer COO. She also started a fashion/Jewellery business named Marste she apparently got herself a new man and told everyone this year.
And yes she's moving to WA because of high taxes in California.

Post by Guest »

Damn this outfit though, I'm getting 80's hooker vibes.

This one not too bad...

More fillers huh! Image

jbearf21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jbearf21 »

I just find it hilarious that someone who has such bad style and tacky taste is trying to start a fashion business. I know MUG is failing but this has failure written all over it took. She's also stupid as hell for moving to WA, where it's one of the highest priced places to live and pay taxes. I know she's rich now, but that's not how the rich stay richer especially not with a failing business and another one likely to follow.

She totally plays the victim. Marlena definitely seems the type to cheat and always puts the blame on someone else. She caused her own divorces. I mean who would want to be with someone like that? God forbid this trainwreck has children they would be so damaged by such a screwed up woman. She really should stop paying her plastic surgeon and invest in therapy.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

...or invest in a personal trainer who can kick her fat as s.

Post by Guest »

Lutine wrote:...or invest in a personal trainer who can kick her fat as s.
ROFL Image

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Damn this outfit though, I'm getting 80's hooker vibes.

This one not too bad...

More fillers huh! Image

So she feels like a “strong tiger”... but is wearing leopard print?? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
Tdubbie50 wrote:I don't follow Marlena anymore so can someone give me the "Makeup Geek trials and Tribulations" in the short form? Are she and Cocoa Bear no longer together? She has a BF? Please tell me she is NOT moving to my state!!!! We have enough stupidity in this state. We don't need her adding to the cluster.

Divorced "Cocoa Bear" Ashanti Williams he apparently cheated on her and didn't want to work etc.

ImageImage

Then soon after all her health issues and divorce, Nick her first ex husband left Makeup Geek and is no longer COO. She also started a fashion/Jewellery business named Marste she apparently got herself a new man and told everyone this year.
And yes she's moving to WA because of high taxes in California.

WOW!!! Could she be any more petty? If he cheated on her...good on him! The woman is mental. I live in WA state and she is moving here to avoid the high taxes??? She doesn't do her homework does she? We are taxed to death up here. They are trying to pass a gas tax of 80cents/gallon. A friend of mine pays $10,000 in property taxes on a 4 bedroom home. Yeah...less taxes. Marlena is dumber than a rock.

Post by Guest »

But really "you guyses" aren't we all glad we don't live her life?
I know I am extremely thankful.

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

Her wedding video is still on her channel. She got married October 2015. She is saying she has been struggling for 15 months with this divorce. When did they separate? It had to have been before their one year anniversary. After looking back at her older video's, mainly 5 years ago, she was a totally relatable person. She wasn't plastic fake and phony. So...my point is this...I don't think Cocoa Bear cheated on her. I truly believe she was the one who stepped out. Her arrogance got in the way. She is so different than what she was 5 years ago. I enjoyed watching her. Now? UGH! No. Just no.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

I used to like her a lot. Now I just see someone who seems like she's living the high life, but doing nothing to actually deserve it. It's a huge turnoff.

Whomever she has left running Makeup Geek must not be good at their jobs. A well run business should be running like clockwork whether the owner is there or not.

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

Have y’all seen Marlena tagged photos on her Instagram of her Manchester makeup show she is HUGE the untouched photos of her subscribers taking pictures of her without her altering it lol you’re not fooling anyone Marlena. It’s crazy how she let herself go!! Yuck!

Post by Guest »

Yikes! Her thighs and crotch are busting to get out of these pants! Lol

I swear I don't understand what's happening to her face, it's like a transformation of human to cat woman or something, it's honestly tragic.

ImageImage

Anyone find her masterclass photos please post them. Thanks

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Those clothes are so tight, it's like they've been sprayed on.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Why does she insist on wearing skimpy, tight clothing? :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Can imagine how bad those clothes are for your circulation.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”