• Advertisement

Hair growth?

Hair growth?

Postby Babyjo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:09 am

Hi Girls!!

I've been using the Lee stafford treament 'for hair that never grows past a certain length' and would recomend it to anyone who want's to start growing their hair! It took about two months for me to see a difference but It's so worth it!

I thought maybe people could post some tips in here or recommened good hair growth products.

Has anyone ever tried hairfinity before?
:love2: :HK:
Babyjo
Lurker
Lurker

Advertisement

Re: Hair growth?

Postby hollaatmegurl » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 am

Never tried Hairfinity, because tbh I think it's way overpriced for what it is. There are so many similar products out there for much cheaper. I used the Spring Valley Hair Skin & Nails vitamins for a while and noticed my hair growing much quicker with that. At the time I had black hair and my ginger roots were coming in so it was easy to see the new growth - I had about 3/4" to 1" in two weeks. Unfortunately I got really forgetful in taking them so idk if the growth I had would have continued at that speed or not.
~ The pussy game ridiculous ~
hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sweetbunny » Mon May 30, 2016 12:51 am

watch these two video's. They really helped me! And NO! those pills don't work, it's all a scam.
These two video's helped me a lot and the second video really helps you understand why your hair doesn't grow and what easy steps you can take to make it healthy looking and grow longer.

sweetbunny
Naughty
Naughty

Postby jessidoll » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:41 am

I'm trying to grow my hair out too! I got a bad haircut and really would like to grow it super long. I feel like the Hairfinity stuff is total BS. Can't you just take biotin?
jessidoll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby BlackStar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:44 am

jessidoll wrote:I'm trying to grow my hair out too! I got a bad haircut and really would like to grow it super long. I feel like the Hairfinity stuff is total BS. Can't you just take biotin?

I suppose too that this stuff isn't so effective as it's advertised :? From ny own experience I know that the best solution is taking good vitamin complexes, using the good natural beauty products and avoiding dyeings and bleachings :) Also these tips http://machohairstyles.com/how-to-get-long-hair/ are very useful both for restoring and growing the hair :) I really adore the idea with different masks and oils, they helped me so greatly! :roll:
I can recommend you to start from the coconut oil, it's the simpliest type for the beginner and it's easier to find it in the beauty shops :)

The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary...(c)
BlackStar
Learner
Learner

Postby BlackStar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 am

jessidoll wrote:I'm trying to grow my hair out too! I got a bad haircut and really would like to grow it super long. I feel like the Hairfinity stuff is total BS. Can't you just take biotin?

I suppose too that this stuff isn't so effective as it's advertised :? From ny own experience I know that the best solution is taking good vitamin complexes, using the good natural beauty products and avoiding dyeings and bleachings :) Also these tips http://machohairstyles.com/how-to-get-long-hair/ are very useful both for restoring and growing the hair :) I really adore the idea with different masks and oils, they helped me so greatly! :roll:
I can recommend you to start from the coconut oil, it's the simpliest type for the beginner and it's easier to find it in the beauty shops :)

The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary...(c)
BlackStar
Learner
Learner

Postby fingo9 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:41 am

We all dream of having beautiful, long and silky hair. But hair growth varies among people, with some having relatively fast growth and some having normal or slow growth. Sometimes growing hair can be a distant dream because of dandruff or hair fall issues. Either ways, we are always on the lookout for ways and trick and tips and techniques t boost hair growth
here the tips for maintaining the hair growth-
Hair growth cannot happen overnight

Make scissors your best friend

Don’t shampoo every day

Condition your hair every time you shampoo

Apply oil regularly

Take supplements and proper diet for your hair growth
This simplest thing which are help full for your growing hair
fingo9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby ingridcarley » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:51 am

Hey,
For Hair growth you can use castor oil with coconut oil, it promotes hair growth fast, as I use it personally and found the good result on my hairs.Get frequent trims.Give your hair a break when it comes to hot tools, chemical relaxers, or any other tool or service that causes a lot of damage to your hair. Eating a diet rich in protein and vital vitamins and minerals is an essential prerequisite to healthy hair growth. Opt for foods high in vitamins A, B, C, and E, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, and selenium. Vitamin B-complex, in particular, is extremely important for making your hair grow faster.Stress is one of the most important factors that contribute to hair loss. It is believed that stress can disrupt the normal hair cycle and trigger hairs to enter the telogen or fall-out phase. Thus, when striving for faster hair growth, minimize the stress in your life.Eggs are highly beneficial for faster hair growth because they are packed with protein and also contain iron, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium. You can use an egg hair mask at least once a month.Do it and promote your hair growth.
ingridcarley
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Osarta » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:59 pm

ingridcarley wrote:Hey,
For Hair growth you can use castor oil with coconut oil, it promotes hair growth fast, as I use it personally and found the good result on my hairs.Get frequent trims.Give your hair a break when it comes to hot tools, chemical relaxers, or any other tool or service that causes a lot of damage to your hair. Eating a diet rich in protein and vital vitamins and minerals is an essential prerequisite to healthy hair growth. Opt for foods high in vitamins A, B, C, and E, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, and selenium. Vitamin B-complex, in particular, is extremely important for making your hair grow faster.Stress is one of the most important factors that contribute to hair loss. It is believed that stress can disrupt the normal hair cycle and trigger hairs to enter the telogen or fall-out phase. Thus, when striving for faster hair growth, minimize the stress in your life.Eggs are highly beneficial for faster hair growth because they are packed with protein and also contain iron, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium. You can use an egg hair mask at least once a month.Do it and promote your hair growth.

It's a good advice!
Osarta
Lurker
Lurker

• Advertisement

Return to Hair Discussion
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge