Bullshit you've been through with boys/ dating

wanderer
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bullshit you've been through with boys/ dating

Post by wanderer »

The discussion has been brought up in the vent thread and I mentioned that this topic should exist. Someone agreed so that was my go ahead hehe. I hope nooone is offended by the title, I just thought it was nice and sassy because we are strong independent women who don't need no man ;)

Anyways, share your horrific and hilarious stories and make light of your crappy dating lives <3 <3 <3

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Bullshit you've been through with boys/ dating

Post by gr4pefruits »

Okay, this isn't *that* bad but it's pretty funny. Kind of a you-had-to-be-there deal.

I once dated this asshole guy with the cutest, most genuine best friend you could EVER imagine. I know it's a little messed up to check out your boyfriend's friends, but LADIES. I"M SAYINNN. If you could see this dude, whom I will henceforth refer to as Ian, *ssiiiiiiighh* Just, yes. So much yes.

Anyway, my ex (boyfriend at the time) asked me to go to this hipster-y breakfast for lunch place in vancouver, so I went. I ended up sitting between my ex and Ian (pure coincidence) and then the waitress came around (eye-fucked Ian the whole time, might I add) and asked our orders. I ordered some waffle thing and then she asked if I wanted sausage or bacon with it, and I don't know what possessed me in this moment, but I ended up saying "I'D LOVE SOME SAUSAGE!" reaaaaally fucking loud (lol). like loud enough that the ENTIRE restaurant (including Ian, kill me now) started laughing hysterically. I think the waitress couldn't hear me the first time or something, so that's why I basically screamed it, but anyway. It was sooo embarrassing haha. I laughed, too - but still.

Ian calls me Sausage Girl.

To this day.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I'm kinda depressed because I met this waiter at a restaurant today, he was so cute and funny and handsome and we got along pretty well, long story short he has a girlfriend of one year.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

Here are a couple of mine:
- One of my exes gave me flowers you'd typically bring to a funeral for Valentine's Day. Then he bragged that he bought me a huge bouquet of roses. I got what he meant with those flowers a year later. He's a terrible driver and I had never been in his car. He wanted to have a coffee with me and told me he'd pick me up with his car. I was hesitant, but since I lived close to everything, I said, "Okay". I was legit scared for myself that I immediately wanted to get out of the car. He refused to pull over. I later matched the two stories together, so I could tell it to friends to make them laugh. It's my friends' favorite story to this day and they often make me tell it again.
- I once went out on a date with this guy I kinda knew from his friends. When I arrived and greeted him with a 'Hi!', he replied, "Sorry, I don't know what you mean by that. You are so strange" :D I'm a blonde and he kept basically calling me a slut the whole time although he didn't say it directly. He had asked me out while we were out in a club with friends respectively. I had had a top with low cut back and no bra that night. He told me one of his female friends had told him that I had pushed one of the sleeves down in front of a group of dudes and everyone had seen my tits. That was completely false. We then went to a bar for a drink, where he kept bragging how smart he was and started talking about religion and the Illuminati. He then told me that since I wasn't interested in his monologue, I had to be not very bright. I'm sorry, but I don't think these are good topics for a first date. At one point this dude went to the restroom, but left his keys on the table. I waved at the waiter, paid for my drink and asked him to watch over my date's stuff because I was leaving. The waiter said, "I'm surprised you lasted this long". That's my worst date so far. I've also told this story to friends and we've had a good laugh over it.

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

My first date... In 9th grade. Oh man it was awful, I cringe when I think about it >_<.

So I was in 9th grade, and he was in 10th. Neither of us had cars and we had to get dropped off at the movies, LOL. We had never met in person before (we had mutual friends, but he went to a different school, and we started talking on FB) xD lol oh man. So I get there and he makes me pay for my ticket. I had never been on a date before so I was like what the hell i thought guys payed" hahahahhahah. Anyways we go into the movie, and I am sitting next to him, and on the other side an OLD man. Like 90. Lol so we have barely talked, and he holds my hand, but all throughout the previews he keeps letting go of my hand to text back his friend. So annoying. Then in the middle of the movie, he looks at me and asks if we can kiss. This old dude was coughing next to me, and i was like 0___o lol.i told him no. Oh man. After the movie he kept asking if he could kiss me but it was just so strange, i thought it was weird that he asked and didn't let it like naturally happen ya know? Lol we didn't talk at all after the movie and eventually he got picked up before me. We never talked after that..... XD

Now, 4 years later, all the girls are in love with him, he turned into an actually pretty successful rapper/singer who goes to college in California. And im here like yup, my first date was with him, LOL.

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

Have any of you had experiences with dating anxiety?
I remember briefly dating a guy that made me really nervous for some reason and every time he would text me or we would go on a date I would throw up LOL
Please tell me I'm not the only one, but thank GOD i was able to play it off as being sick, but it was so embarrassing and it makes me cringe so bad when I think about it.

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

LOL. The guy I really like.. He asked me on a date and I got so nervous I threw up!!! Hahaha dont worry it happens to me too

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

CoastinOnADream wrote:LOL. The guy I really like.. He asked me on a date and I got so nervous I threw up!!! Hahaha dont worry it happens to me too
This is why I hate dinner dates because first date stress= no appetite
When we ordered food I felt so bad because I hardly ate any of it and it was expensive,
But he didn't eat a lot either so that made me feel slightly better but I was trying so hard not to like vomit all over him LMAO

letsbecats
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by letsbecats »

I guy I dated told me that I wasn't allowed to go to a party because he didn't want to have to deal with my depression all night. Like wow OK yr a dick.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

lmao @ the vomit posts

this one guy took me to a thai restaurant and for some reason i thought it would be good to order extra spicy pad thai. needless to say, i got a major stomach ache and had to make up some lame excuse about going home early. it was baaaaad, yo. it took me like an hour to get home that night, so you can imagine LOL.

Post by Guest »

I hope people don't mind me telling you off my first same sex relationship, (I'm bi)
My first girlfriend was my best friend. We were very close, and people often teased us about it when we went to the same school. I was at another school when I realised that I was sometimes attracted to other girls/women. When I told her about it, she asked if she could kiss me. And so we kissed, and it was amazing. Unfortunately, while the physical stuff was great, she was going through a lot of bad stuff with her parents. She took it out on me all the time, and we argued most the time when we didn't make love. I loved her so much, I would have given her everything and she told me we weren't in serious relationship. :(

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

So my first date was with this fat and asshole kid who was my best friend's cousin, I was like 13 and he was 14.

So anyway, we went to the movies and at that time I was shy and I didn't know what to say (thanks god I'm not like that anymore, I can talk to guys without any problem) so he was like "I'm bored, you don't even talk" fuck you. So we used to talk everyday and he eventually asked me through Facebook if I wanted to have sex with him, of course I cut every communication I had with him, I also was mad because he used to be like "I like you, wait no, I like another girl" Like, he was extremely fat and so ugly but he acted like no one deserved him and put other girls down. Now 5 years later I thank god that I don't talk to him nor to his cousin, she was a hypocrite bitch who only talked to me when he wanted to.

And my first boyfriend was in 2012 with an ex friend's ex, he was sweet but ended up asking me to have sex with him, I said no, then I broke up with him, he got a new girlfriend next week, last year he got his girlfriend of two weeks pregnant, he cheated on her and she lost the baby and then got another girlfriend a month after his ex had the miscarriage.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

My first "boyfriend" in high school was when I was a junior. We met in the club I started (Doctor Who Club). He ended up being my club vice-president. Well for our first date he asked me to spend a day at the Museum of Science and Industry with him (this was back when I was still in Chicago). It was actually a great first date.

It wasn't until a couple of weeks later, and people saw him walking me home from school, that I was pulled aside and told that he had a steady girlfriend (whom he lied about to me ... he told me he dumped her. He hadn't *and* he was still taking her to Junior Prom ... all because he was "scared" of her because she was in ROTC). Ugh.

I dumped him like a ton of bricks. Then, that summer before senior year, I had a full-time summer job, and that sad sack would come by our apartment *every day* and mope around and cry while my grandmother gave him iced tea. She kept asking me to give him a second chance "because he seemed so nice." UGH. Major creep!

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

These guy are not my ex-boyfriends, but I thought they worth a mention here because they are so fucked up.

-There was this guy who always flirts with any girl he ever come in contact, and I was sorta one of his "prey". We once talked to each other online every night and we were kinda close. He already had a girlfriend for a few years, so I wasn't really thinking much, until he started say weird stuff that makes me feel uncomfortable. Eventually I learned from the other friends about him and how other girls were his "victims". This guy almost slept with another girl when he still had his girlfriend, good thing she broke up with him now.

-Once there was this guy I had a crush on. He probably knows how I feel about him. He was nice at the beginning but later on he ended up trying to take advantage of me by asking some overly personal questions, e.g my bra size. I was like "wtf seriously" then immediately cut off all contact with him. He was really cute though, what a waste of skin.

I have several more awkward/fucked up experience but I would ended up writing a book about it lol. I think I have really bad luck with guys.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

Me and my best friend's friendship started to develop, and we kinda started a relationship. Now, may I stress, this was my best friend, so I had high hopes and thought it would last.
Nope.
It was great at first, but for some reason he started seeing/talking to me less, and when I asked him to meet, he would say he's "busy with college work"... next thing I know I see him going out everywhere with a herd of girls. :roll:

And whenever we DID meet, the guy would only come to see me to satisfy his fucking horny needs... He wouldn't even stay with me for long, he would just get what he wanted and leave, with promises of seeing me properly more.

Our relationship wasn't exactly confirmed... so I used to hint at him to become bf/gf and start a proper relationship... I was in love with this guy so I didn't want to realize that we went from friends ---> best friends ---> an unconfirmed relationship falling apart before it even started properly.

Eventually I got annoyed with the whole thing and it was one of the things that made me fall into depression, not much of a failing relationship, but the fact that I had somehow lost my dearly loved best friend and I felt so lonely.
I finally stopped talking/seeing him after I asked him for help. I was in a point in depression (he would hardly see me at this point) where I started to cut myself regularly again. When I told him (over text because no matter how much I asked the fucker wouldn't meet to speak to me), he had the worst attitude, he didn't even give the sympathy/reassurance of a NORMAL friend! When I tried phoning him he wouldn't even pick up, because he was "too busy" to talk to me... his best friend who had fallen into freaking depression and began slitting her wrists! :x I told the guy to go fuck himself. Next time I see him he managed to find a gf and looked like a completely different person.

I haven't spoke to him in 4 months.

You know what really pissed me off? The fact that I changed from my dream college just to go to a college with my best friend, despite people telling me not to make such a dumb mistake. I changed colleges and the guy didn't even make the effort to decently say hello to me whenever we saw each other.

I'm completely over him now, and out of depression, no thanks to him.
...that damn fucker.

End of rant! :D :lol:

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

^^^
Sorry for double posting but i wanted to say it wasn't a funny story but it was bullshit I went through haha

LucyBubble
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyBubble »

My ex-boyfriend got angry at me when I found out he was cheating. Because silly lil ol girlfriend me, calling my boyfriend up, and this random girl answers and gets angry, and then he gets angry at me because I called him. lol sorry to ruin your plans, bro. :D Right now, I think he has a new girlfriend (not the girl who answered the call), good luck to her!!

letsbecats
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by letsbecats »

mak05 wrote:My ex-boyfriend got angry at me when I found out he was cheating. Because silly lil ol girlfriend me, calling my boyfriend up, and this random girl answers and gets angry, and then he gets angry at me because I called him. lol sorry to ruin your plans, bro. :D Right now, I think he has a new girlfriend (not the girl who answered the call), good luck to her!!
That's both hilarious and awful, trust a big ole' guy to think he has some sort of privilege to break your trust.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

RabbieWingz wrote:^^^
Sorry for double posting but i wanted to say it wasn't a funny story but it was bullshit I went through haha
Sucks that happened to you, but I'm glad you're over him and out of depression. Guys are dicks. Literally. Especially the ones who think with their dicks and nothing else.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

gr4pefruits wrote:
RabbieWingz wrote:^^^
Sucks that happened to you, but I'm glad you're over him and out of depression. Guys are dicks. Literally. Especially the ones who think with their dicks and nothing else.

Thank you, and yes they are. At least I somewhat know what kind of guy I should avoid :)

Return to “Dating”