new house really?

ebrown
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

new house really?

Post by ebrown »

gabby. come on. we all know that you did not buy a new house and that you aren't just waiting to sign the paperwork. you went on for weeks about your silver hair, you went on for weeks about your boobs, when you got your lip fillers, that is literally the only thing you talked about in like, all of your vlogs but yet we are supposed to believe you're a soon to be home owner? LOL yeah right

jsc_32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: new house really?

Post by jsc_32 »

I guess we need to wait and see, she sure earns enough to be able to afford one! look at helen anderson and the persian babe

JonasGirl_992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JonasGirl_992 »

whether she has a new house or not, I can't wait to see when she does. I like her home style

ebrown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ebrown »

JonasGirl_992 wrote:whether she has a new house or not, I can't wait to see when she does. I like her home style

I don't hate her home-style, but she could definitely space some things out. Too close together makes it not look that great, IMO. I just don't like her as a person from what I have gathered from her on the internet, she is awful. I'm fairly sure she is like that in real life, probably worse. I wonder where she has gone off to holiday to.

Post by Guest »

ebrown wrote:gabby. come on. we all know that you did not buy a new house and that you aren't just waiting to sign the paperwork. you went on for weeks about your silver hair, you went on for weeks about your boobs, when you got your lip fillers, that is literally the only thing you talked about in like, all of your vlogs but yet we are supposed to believe you're a soon to be home owner? LOL yeah right
In all fairness, buying a house isn’t comparable to a new hairstyle or pair of titties. She probably kept quiet because she didn’t want to announce she’d gotten the house only for it to fall-through — either that or she didn’t want to jinx it! It’s a shame she didn’t get it, however, everything happens for a reason.

P88Jules
Learner
Learner

Post by P88Jules »

Even if she was to buy a house she'd do something dumb like move to another flat because she likes moving vlogssss.
Constantly packing and unpacking, buying and selling tacky furniture...she doesn't have much going on anyway.
oof

Return to “Gabriella”