Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner

Post by colddust-girl »

rachz wrote:Image

On another note, Finlay is bloody ace
LOL finlay. Best comment ever

I'm not a fan of the twins (not in their demographic and their shrill voices scare me) but they are doing the right thing in not acknowledging Gab. It's probably driving her crazy HAHAH

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

Whatever happened to the information on the twins that Gabz passed to a follower on Twitter?

Did we find out what that was referencing? And if not, why has no-one leaked it?!

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

JustAmy wrote:

So you basically want to just get away from the twins.

THE TWINS.

JUST ADMIT IT.
Lol Gabby it's YOU who is the shit person. That's why wherever you go/live you always feel unsatisfied and unhappy. You try to blame it on others and make out like others are causing your problems, but in reality you are the poisonous negative energy in every situation.

lizaevie90
Learner
Learner

Post by lizaevie90 »

Whatever she says I hope L&L don't respond because it's just killing Gab that she and her minions can't attack without looking very, very bad.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Lol at her obviously alluding to L&L being homophobic. Sure thing Gabbs.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

OhHelloItsLaura wrote:Are we all just going to gloss over her saying she wants to get a full sleeve tattoo?? :rofl:

There is NO WAY she will ever get a sleeve, she wouldn't be able to handle the pain and then, if she ever did get a tattoo she would be like 'ugh, I don't like it guiizzz, they did it wrong, pricks'.
Hahahah I totally was just about to mention this! She would look absolutely ridiculous :rofl:

Also it appears she deleted her smiley face reply under the comment about Lucy and Lydia on her video.

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Like HELL did she just 'want' to do the TMI tag.

She wanted to stir the shit, have her minions attack. She's so frikkin transparent, it hurts.

carriekelley
Informer
Informer

Post by carriekelley »

jamieee wrote:
rachz wrote:Goddammit her snarky b*tchy comments about the twins made my blood boil.
I know it's subjective but I've grown quite a liking to them, and i honestly doubt they're homophobic at all.
Another evening where i wanna reach through my screen and slap some bloody sense into that idiot
At most I can picture the twins being those girls who say something a little naive and slightly offensive purely out of being uneducated in those topics (e.g saying they'd feel uncomfortable changing in front of a gay girl or something). Just something minor that Gabby probably didn't take offence to at the time, but since falling out with them is now blowing out of proportion in her mind to try to reassure herself that she did have a reason for falling out with them. If saying something naive out of ignorance at some point made everyone a homophobe/racist/etc then everyone would be one, it only should be an issue if you try to correct them and educate them and they keep on doing/saying it.

I just can't picture them purposely saying something actually homophobic, they're both lovely and positive girls.
I've been out since I was 15 and you wouldn't believe the amount of lovely and positive people who turn homophobic as fuck as soon as they find out you're a lesbian. The twins seem cute but it doesn't mean they can't be homophobic. It's even worse for lesbians tbh, because people can be fine with gay men, then turn on the micro-aggressions with gay women.

gossipcopxo
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipcopxo »

gabbys twitter is like that of a 16 year old ... has she not progressed past the mental age of a teen?

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

Homophobia is a pretty big thing to accuse someone of... I hope she knows what she's doing (yeah right). I feel like if the twins really were homophobic, they wouldn't have been the ones to completely cut themselves off. Gabbie hinted LOADS about her being a lesbian or bisexual when she was still friends with them, and posted screenshots and said things in videos that suggested the twins knew about her sexuality too. So it would make no sense for them to suddenly stop talking to her because of that?
It's just foolish to throw these words and hints around without any proper clarification. It's exactly how horrible rumours are started which could escalate enough to end up ruining their career (v unlikely but a possibility). How she can do this to pretty much the only people who stuck by her for quite a while is unbelievable. Either say everything or say nothing at all, because this vagueness is damaging to all of them. Gabbie looks like a bitter person stirring up drama and the twins are being made to look guilty for not getting involved. It's so petty and ridiculous

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

How much more disgustingly low can she get? Purposely trying to damage the twins' reputation out of spite? In any other situation this would be considered a form of harassment, I mean suppose the theory of them rejecting her advances turns out to be true, and now she's seeking revenge...that could be defined as sexual harassment. She's seriously messed up! At least the twins seem mature enough to handle the situation appropriately by not responding directly to her, but they should address their viewers' questions about the situation.

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

Pretty sure the twins have gay friends ( I know that doesn't necessarily mean they're not homophobic, but still).

I don't know why she even bothered with that video, it was completely pointless. And is it just me or did her lipstick change from red to pink at the end? (The red didn't suit her at all in my opinion, but maybe that was because she'd over lined them to hell!)

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Holy guests. We should all join together and flood her twitter and call her out on her bullshit and send her into a major panic. She spends her whole day blocking people though so she'd probably have it under control in no time.

boston_b1tch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boston_b1tch »

I know a lot of people on here have mentioned that they think Gab suffers from depression, but by the looks of it, I think borderline personality disorder could also be the culprit. The behavior is too strange and too out there. The things she says and does match up with a lot of BPD traits... What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Luckily the minions haven't gone and attacked L&L on twitter or anything, and I'm also glad that other YTs haven't got involved in it.
Knowing Gobsh*te it'll all blow over in a few days, unless she decides to finally come clean about it all. In which case i think the only option the twins would have would be to address it.
But to be honest, right now i'm pretty happy they're ignoring it because Gabby is getting more furious by the second that they haven't reacted to her pettiness

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Someone should email Gleam along with the screenshot, and let them know that she is implying something that could potentially damage the reputation of one of their talents.

becslol
Debater
Debater

Post by becslol »

miserlou wrote:Someone should email Gleam along with the screenshot, and let them know that she is implying something that could potentially damage the reputation of one of their talents.
I wonder if Gleam already know and have told L&L to just not retaliate to anything she says

Return to “Gabriella”