Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner 48

Fartmonster
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner

Post by Fartmonster »

Last time you hung out with someone - A couple WEEKS ago when she was filming her cover (which is basically work for them).

That's just sad.

bbblswrd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbblswrd »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

binky2090
Lurker
Lurker

Post by binky2090 »

this is in the comments of her latest video... she loves to think she's so upfront with everyone and says it how it is but in reality all she has the guts to say is a sarcastic little smiley face in the comments of her video which she'll probably have deleted within 2 minutes lol

headphonegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by headphonegirl »

Wow, somebody should send this to Lucy and Lydia and gleam..

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

Regardless of what the twins may or may not have done (I really don't think they did anything) IMO talking shit about old best friends is a horrible thing to do - especially when it's so one-sided
I think she's incredibly jealous at how well they're doing

And regardless of what she thinks it's very much due to their OWN success..
You can watch someone because of recommendations.. but actually enjoying their videos and choosing to watch them/engage with them you have to like them as actual people - an appeal Gabby doesn't have

KaT567
Debater
Debater

Post by KaT567 »

bbblswrd wrote:Image

What an absolute bitch she is man. I don't love Lucy and Lydia they seem like nice girls but I respect them for doing their job! Gabby is a nasty nasty piece of work I hope she gets what's coming to her.

blairwaldorf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blairwaldorf »

I wish the twins would put her on blast, if they were homophobic towards her why wouldn't that have always been the reason they fell out and not her crying about them using her for subs? And if they really are homophobic then just fucking say it outright don't try and slyly ruin their reputation with a serious claim that you're providing no evidence for just because they dare to have a life that doesn't include kissing your ass. She is such a nasty, passive aggressive little bitch I don't know how anyone could ever feel sorry for her, she's unhappy and lonely because she is fucking delusional and think the world owes her. She's rude, disrespectful and downright vile. The bullied has well and truly become the bully and she seriously needs to get the massive fucking chip she has off her shoulder.

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

Keep digging that hole Gabs...

headphonegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by headphonegirl »

She deleted her comment now.. She's so stupid

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

she can't stand the twins in london and also in some delusional way she's trying to take Hobs away from them - because it will be REALLY good to watch the twins having some London fun with him and maybe Vania also.

And what people exactly? the delivery people? jane? nellbobs? your reflection on the mirror?

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

I agree with whoever said Gabby should just tell us if it's the twins. The way she's skirting around the subject and being snarky in her replies to people is so childish.
Just confirm it or move the fuck on.

So you basically want to just get away from the twins.

THE TWINS.

JUST ADMIT IT.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Goddammit her snarky b*tchy comments about the twins made my blood boil.
I know it's subjective but I've grown quite a liking to them, and i honestly doubt they're homophobic at all.
Another evening where i wanna reach through my screen and slap some bloody sense into that idiot

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

It's obvious this feud is about the twins otherwise she'd say otherwise. By being a child and replying with snarky unsubtle comments she's just confirming it to start drama.

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

sorry for the double (triple?) posting but..

I don't think the twins will do something at all (I want to... but I don't think so:/)

and also:
this one is going on right now:
[tweet][/tweet]

KaT567
Debater
Debater

Post by KaT567 »

The twins should sue her ass for defamation of character

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Post by hobbiton »

She's such a nasty piece of work. How insecure does she have to be? She's literally starting drama and rumors bc her life so unfulfilled. And that's completely HER fault. She had the twins and then they probably decided they didn't have time during Christmas to bake her a boobie cake and be at her beck and call during her recovery she threw the friendship out the window. She claimed they were using her for subs? I'm sorry Gabby, how did you get to were you are now? Not through your shitty videos, but bc YOU used Zoe for subs. And now she's claiming the twins are homophobic? Lol I highly doubt they are, she probably mentioned to them that she wanted try getting it on w/ a girl or wanting to try kissing a girl heavily implying it was one of them she wanted to experiment on. And they rightfully told her they weren't comfortable w/ it (this is all obvious speculation btw) and she got her ass hurt like she does with everything and over reacted (also like she does with everything) and blew her only friendship up (Zoe and hobbie and Evan don't count as friends obviously)

Honestly, I want someone to come along and knock her flat ass off her high horse. She needs to be brought down several pegs and needs to humble herself bc she's showing us what ugly piece of shit she really is and its disgusting.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

On another note, Finlay is bloody ace

MellowYellowLeaves
Learner
Learner

Post by MellowYellowLeaves »

I don't know if she personally deleted my comment or if it just automatically deleted when she deleted her ":)" comment, but this is what I said...

"I like Lucy and Lydia, but i'm not some super fan of theirs. With that being said, I can't help but "side" with them. You keeping throwing obvious shade at them which turns into some of your fans sending them hate. Why don't you just come out and tell your version of the story or just keep quiet about the situation like the twins have been doing? I'm not trying to come off like I know what happened and say who is right or wrong. I just think it's really sucky that you keep mention the situation, making it obvious that it's about the twins, but never wanting to tell the story."

Literally a minute after I posted that, it was gone. I am usually lurking and never posting but that pissed me off. On one hand, I love that L&L are keeping quiet, but one the other hand, I wish they would stand up for themselves against Gabby. I also wish other Youtubers would call Gabby out about this.

Charleyxlou
Informer
Informer

Post by Charleyxlou »

I think we all know what happened, Gabs got annoyed that the twins didn't lose any followers or get any online harassment when she implied they where 'using her for subs'.
So being the hateful vindictive bitch she is decided to say that the twins are homophobic for them to get the abuse they deserve for daring to break away from toxic gabby.

She was probably expecting the twins to get the same abuse she got when she dumped Zoe, but they didn't and so she did this, which shows how nasty she really is, I hope this backfires in her face.

Did she not think about the backlash she could get for claiming another YouTube is homophobic when they are not?

Return to “Gabriella”