Gabby Grey Fail - Velvet L0ner (Part 46)

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Grey Fail - Velvet L0ner (Part 46)

Post by yteri »

Izzysmi wrote:So from reading the tomato debate I realised I hadn't watch all of the video. I must've clicked off when she said she was going to sing a duet with her Mum, which can I say her facial expressions were quite odd :|. She looked unhinged!!

I'm a bit scared tbh :shock: :shock: :shock: I couldn't really capture it, a GIF would be better but bloody hell that clip was weird.
lol at this type of acting/singing being on the West End, children would cry.
Saved for future Gabby L0gics :rofl:

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

The benefit of a Twitter cleanse (like what she claims to be doing) is greatly diminished if in the one time she goes on Twitter all day she's posting pics of herself in her underwear. Just seeking the attention she would get with her usual antics in fewer tweets.

grassroots
Informer
Informer

Post by grassroots »

curlytot92 wrote: 2. She doesn't have an electric toothbrush? Maybe I'm nitpicking but I hate non-electric, they don't make your mouth feel clean at all. I don't even mean the expensive electric ones, I just use those electric £6 ones from the supermarket but she could definitely afford a good toothbrush.
If you brush properly there is no reason for an electric toothbrush. From what I know, they were originally created to help people with mobility problems brush their teeth properly - if you have a full range of motion, you should be able to brush your teeth without needing an electric.

Now, it's completely up to you at the end of the day, but electric toothbrushes aren't inherently better (unless, like I said, you have mobility problems). Personally, I hate electric toothbrushes because they feel like they take two layers of enamel off. /shrug

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

curlytot92

Post by curlytot92 »

grassroots wrote:
curlytot92 wrote: 2. She doesn't have an electric toothbrush? Maybe I'm nitpicking but I hate non-electric, they don't make your mouth feel clean at all. I don't even mean the expensive electric ones, I just use those electric £6 ones from the supermarket but she could definitely afford a good toothbrush.
If you brush properly there is no reason for an electric toothbrush. From what I know, they were originally created to help people with mobility problems brush their teeth properly - if you have a full range of motion, you should be able to brush your teeth without needing an electric.

Now, it's completely up to you at the end of the day, but electric toothbrushes aren't inherently better (unless, like I said, you have mobility problems). Personally, I hate electric toothbrushes because they feel like they take two layers of enamel off. /shrug

My dentist told me that electric toothbrushes are better. I've nearly 24 and I've had 1 filling my whole life due to braces so it works for me.

[e] Also remember Gabby is 21 and has already had a root canal - I think she could do with the extra brushing help tbh!
Last edited by curlytot92 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

velvetg0bshite
Learner
Learner

Post by velvetg0bshite »

grassroots wrote:

this is not the TRASH A TOOTHBRUSH thread so let's leave it, yeah?

curlytot92

Post by curlytot92 »

velvetg0bshite wrote:
grassroots wrote:

this is not the TRASH A TOOTHBRUSH thread so let's leave it, yeah?
Someone replied to a comment I made about Gabby...if we can't even respond to each other without being told we shouldn't be posting now I imagine there will be far less posts.

justyoutubestuff
Learner
Learner

Post by justyoutubestuff »

Came across this on twitter and thought of gabs instantly. I've never posted an image here so I hope this works...

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

To the people going on about tomatoes, fat shaming and toothbrushes, please go to the off topic thread to debate dental care :tu:

LolaBunny
Talker
Talker

Post by LolaBunny »

Oh God, I've been extremely busy (you know, like so so so SO busy guyzzz) for the past few weeks... I guess I needed that break from her and all the shit she's doing 'cause the amout of anger I had for her every day, reading here and on her twitter was enormous... Well, big doses of Gabbatron may be harmful. Anyway, I've missed you guys and I'm ready for some juicy goss.

She's been rather boring just before I left in the beginning of January but she sure redeemed herself with that boob pic. God, what a trainwreck... She's lacking basic knowledge in the mechanisms of the Internet - anything you post stays there, Gobbieyu... it doesn't matter that you delete it.
Pardon my English, it's not my native language ;)

gossipcopxo
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipcopxo »

to be fair i see more posts complaining about the off topic points than actual off topic posts

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GentleAblaze »

yteri wrote:To the people going on about tomatoes, fat shaming and toothbrushes, please go to the off topic thread to debate dental care :tu:
Yes, join me - I started a really deep, thought-provoking discussion over there! :D

Back to Gabby - I really couldn't give a toss about what toothbrush she uses. But I don't like how she posted that pic of her boobs - nothing wrong with being pleased with how they turned out but she has so many impressionable fans and I just don't think it's classy flaunting your boobs over social media, girls from school did it when I was a teenager and I just feel like it screams attention seeking and trashy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

Why is she still wearing those big baggy jumpers if she's willing to flash her boobs on twitter?

AshD89
Talker
Talker

Post by AshD89 »

Sometimes I'm convinced everyone who posts on here are cycle sisters because everyone gets bitchy at the same time :rofl:

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

Comparison:

A good improvement but I still think she went too big, all it does is make her look bigger which is obviously not what she wants with her catfishing ways as evident in that selfie earlier today.

carriekelley
Informer
Informer

Post by carriekelley »

GentleAblaze wrote:
yteri wrote:To the people going on about tomatoes, fat shaming and toothbrushes, please go to the off topic thread to debate dental care :tu:
Yes, join me - I started a really deep, thought-provoking discussion over there! :D

Back to Gabby - I really couldn't give a toss about what toothbrush she uses. But I don't like how she posted that pic of her boobs - nothing wrong with being pleased with how they turned out but she has so many impressionable fans and I just don't think it's classy flaunting your boobs over social media, girls from school did it when I was a teenager and I just feel like it screams attention seeking and trashy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blah blah blah misogyny blah blah blah a woman's body and how she chooses to present it in no way correlates to her class or social standing blah blah blah by calling her attention seeking you're just playing into the idea of rape culture blah blah blah young girls should not grow up ashamed of their bodies this is how 'better than the other girls' ideals begin to play out because men and other women will tell them that girls who show their bodies and flaunt their assets are whores who have no brain cells, it's okay to hate them because they aren't as classy, demure or as intelligent as you (blah blah this plays into the misogynist ideal that women should be silent and play into a man's idea of femininity) blah blah blah

blah blah blah if you lose respect for a woman because of her showing her breasts you play into the idea that a woman's worth it related to her body and the way men view her blah blah blah makes it easier for men to say that women deserve what they get if they are sexually assaulted because they're 'dirty' and 'impure' and 'slutty' blah blah blah rape culture and sexism continues they're boobs we all have them christ.

slaying_gabulous
Debater
Debater

Post by slaying_gabulous »

its not classy flaunting your boobs and it's attention seeking and trashy? how immature, yikes...

ANYWAYS i wonder when she's gonna upload another boring home vlog :D

AshD89
Talker
Talker

Post by AshD89 »

Opinions people are allowed to have them..

In her BS main channel video when she's doing the haul her arms reminded me of Tina Feys book cover for Bossy Pants

AshD89
Talker
Talker

Post by AshD89 »

Opinions people are allowed to have them..

In her BS main channel video when she's doing the haul her arms reminded me of Tina Feys book cover for Bossy Pants

greenockdiva
Learner
Learner

Post by greenockdiva »

There her boobs if she wants to flash them fair enough, no ones bitching about Tanya Burr or Zoe Sugg when they post bikini selfies.

At the end of the day no one would be discussing her body in such depth if she didnt constantly lie about it. During hauls she clearly mentions what size she is and how everything is 'oversized'. Also she angles her selfies in a way that is dishonest. Her body is fine, she is not tiny and petite like she wants to be but the girl is no way obese. To me she is a nice normal weight, maybe a few pounds over her ideal weight but nothing to be ashamed of.

Tbh i just feel for the girl. She must be lonely and to feel your only 'friends' are behind a screen must be ever so hard. I think she needs a break to work out where she is going wrong with her real life relationships.

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

Are people really trying to argue that Gabby was not attention-seeking by posting that picture? I'm all for female empowerment but this is Gabby (and not saying Gabby doesn't deserved to be empowered- but I do believe she posted it for attention, she posts MANY things for that reason!)

Return to “Gabriella”