BowBeauty24 Part 5

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 5

Post by pinkaquarius »

Sissy wrote:In the words of Allie: OH MY WORD I have not kept myself up to date.

Ok, am I the only one who thought the pinata costume video is weird as a concept? Our Fair Maiden of Purity Allie will might get hit on (with baseball bats)! How saucy!

Also, I can NOT be the ONLY ONE who waited with baited breath for her to do a Groucho Marx costume video. I mean those eyebrows are a third of the costume already. Esp. in her newest video I think the only thing missing is the moustache and the cigar.

Re: her mother's health. Most on what Allie has been doing has started way before her mum got ill. To be totally honest, I don't think we're being exactly mean either; stealing other people's content and passing of as your own is wrong and even she knows it. The things she does are just plain weird and cross the line to inappropriate (copying scene for scene another youtuber's videos, etc). The things she has been criticized for are all things she has done time and again for literally years.

I am very tempted to ask her for a 'grunge' outfit. Would it be hard to get her to do some kind of makeup + outfit challenge where she does different types of sub-fashions (preppy, goth, chola, country, jfashion - lolita espcially, etc) with what she finds in her closet?

EDIT: DID SHE JUST SAY 'PRETTYFUL?' Because I can only think of it as a portmanteau of pretty and awful as in pretty awful. If she does mean it as such, she's right on the 20 million dollars.
oh my god your signature is too much i love it :rofl: :rofl:

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

We're almost to part 6 guys! :love2:

Should we come up with a name for it?
:toss:

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

Thanks Pinkaquarius :D

Someone suggested 'Browbeauty24' in an earlier post for a thread name. Short and to the point, so I vote for that one.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Yes . That was me and I am back to tell yall, it took every ounce of my self control in that vlog to not go "turd brow game strong" on her ass. So In light of that shitty trolling and her new vlog I think browbeauty is good.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

Anonimal wrote:Image

This is the picture from her instagram. I have to applaud her for not overdoing her brows; they look so much better natural.
I think this is one of her better pictures that I've seen. She looks worn out in the eyes (as a later poster mentioned) but her eyebrows look good and her teeth aren't so bad looking (yay insta-filters!). If I didn't know any better I would guess she's just a college aged girl who got her hair done :p

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”