Continue!

[ShyViolet]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

Post by [ShyViolet] »

I don't thing her 13 year old fans are eligible to use swagbucks, why does she accept sponsors from stupid ass company's that she knows her followers can't use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

omg I can't wait to see how facetuned her pics will be now that she bought the app lmfao
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's just as bad as when she was doing Love With Food and they didn't ship to Canada lmao

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Do people even care about 'what's on my iPhone videos? ' I feel like that's such a 2012 thing
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

Haha. Thanks, ladies (& gents?)!

I hope we get some Kardashian/Jenner level facetune fails from Sam soon. We know she's not the most observant, so I can see her trying to make her butt look better, and failing to realize the background warp! It'll be amazing.

It's sad because I don't think she's ugly. I think she's just stuck on an image that does not work for her. Mid-tone blonde hair, cut to just below her shoulders, with some side bangs and layers would look so much better on her. I think she would actually look younger. Her eyebrows ALWAYS bother me, no matter what. I don't know what she can even do besides let her natural ones come back and get them professionally shaped. Beyond that, she needs to dress for her body. You can show skin and still wear clothes that fit you. She needs to invest in some good quality clothing so bad. Nice jeans that are tailored to fit her would be a good start. And something aside from her horrid knockoff Uggs for winter. Those do not work in mountains of snow, especially when you don't care for them properly.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

I wonder if she still wants to dye her hair black? She kept saying she wanted to wait until she was done invisalign to do it. She should definitely go for a shorter cut, and I think dark hair would look really nice on her.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think if she's going to do it black, she NEEDS to get a bob or shoulder length hair. Long, stringy, thin black hair is not going to be a good look on her - she'll end up looking like a witch. :rofl:

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

LiddlePallid wrote:I think if she's going to do it black, she NEEDS to get a bob or shoulder length hair. Long, stringy, thin black hair is not going to be a good look on her - she'll end up looking like a witch. :rofl:
She so would, and not one of those cute, trendy Tumblr witches. Long, stringy black hair, with that cackle... Lord help the children of Saskatoon.

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

I don't think dark hair suits her. She's so pale and her hair is so flat that dark hair will just emphasize that.
I think a natural blond and shoulder length hair would be nice on her, she'll look mature and her age

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

I'm just going off of what she's done before with dark hair

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

I feel like a chocolate brown or a little lighter might look nice on her. Personally, I like dark hair with pale skin (Like ThaTaylaa, she is so gorgeous to me), but I don't think Sam would wear it very well. Maybe if she were more alternative, but stringy black hair with that Shopkinz shirt from the kids section and some high waisted diaper shorts probably wouldn't be a good mix. Plus her spider lashes and butthole lips. If she really has all this money to blow, she should go get her hair professionally done (by someone else besides the girl who has been doing her hair) and try different colors until she finds the one tbh. She really just needs a complete makeover.

bunbunbun
Learner
Learner

Post by bunbunbun »

Why do i get the vibe that she's trying so hard to be Tana :roll:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

honest_girl_23 wrote:Do people even care about 'what's on my iPhone videos? ' I feel like that's such a 2012 thing
Only 12 yr olds who are getting their first phone! Im sure they obsess over a new phone and try to make theirs just like their "idol" :rofl:

------------------

As for the hair. Dying it dark would just show off how dry and damaged her hair really is. She would NEED to chop it off to at least her shoulders. Give it a fresh start. A medium brown or chocolate brown would look really nice and compliment her eye colour well.
She is all about changing everything else about her body, time for a hair change.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

[youtube][/youtube]

In this video she showed some of her old pictures which I'll attach:

I think the hair color in the last pic would look pretty on her. Black would make her look washed out and I feel like she only wants to do black because of Amy Winehouse :roll: Imagine pushing 30 and you have to resort to SWFing celebs. She still hasn't found herself :?

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Imagine growing up with Roxy as your style inspiration. All of those pics certainly reflect that.

I wonder at what point she became comfortable with the chipped tooth? All of her old pictures are of her with a closed mouth, smirky smile.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I love that in her What's on my iPhone, she said she hated Facebook. And that she only had close friends, and family. Then called them out, for being annoying, and bitchy.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

LazyHughes wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

In this video she showed some of her old pictures which I'll attach:

I think the hair color in the last pic would look pretty on her. Black would make her look washed out and I feel like she only wants to do black because of Amy Winehouse :roll: Imagine pushing 30 and you have to resort to SWFing celebs. She still hasn't found herself :?
What that actual fuck is that 3rd style omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Personally I really like the dark/black hair & pale skin combo. I feel like it would look good on her and possibly make her tacky style look less tacky. She looks so bad because she is doing too much to copy the trends, trendy clothes, bleached hair, plastic surgery, etc.
Although she looks like Mellie from the Gypsy Sisters tv show in that 3rd pic. lol
:love2: :love2:

nymphyx
Informer
Informer

Post by nymphyx »

i think her hair would only look good darker if it was short tho... because her hair is so flat/thin and her sticky-out ears, it's just gonna look so bad and like plastered to her head if she dyed it dark at the length it is now. i really wish she'd cut it, it would look so much better.
:love2: :HK:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”