Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christine Sydelko

Post by Sarahb88 »

MadKat9517 wrote:
Quiet_Nights wrote:Also what happened to the money raised for some tragedy? I can't quite remember, but didn't they apparently raise money for some relief efforts, but none of it was documented? So there is no proof that the money actually went towards the cause?

I am hazy on the details, but this was not brought up as often as the merch debacle. So if this was a scam as well, I hope people are made aware.

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk
IIRC, some proceeds from the @pack were supposed to go to Hurricane Harvey/Maria relief.
There was a donation link set up for Hurricane Maria. None of the @pack members actually donated, they were just taking credit for what their fans donated. They also put in incentives for people who donated $100 or more - one of them would follow you on twitter. Apparently they didn't even follow through with that promise either and there was no mention of the money after like a week.

https://www.generosity.com/emergencies- ... cane-maria

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Following

Post by Guest »

<3

LisaH
Learner
Learner

Post by LisaH »

<3

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

following

literalgarbagehuman
Talker
Talker

Post by literalgarbagehuman »

Christine's replies to the fans who called her out for making fun of that bald guy on snapchat was gross. She should know better.

Post by Guest »

Omg..

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

literalgarbagehuman wrote:Christine's replies to the fans who called her out for making fun of that bald guy on snapchat was gross. She should know better.

[tweet][/tweet]
this is legit gross. she's got a lot of issues regarding projection especially when it comes to looks and it's not a good look. she's gotta realize that especially when she's called out on it. let the dude live his damn life, for fuck's sake. the way people look at masculinity needs to be reevaluated

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

Nolitaflat wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>VrsLELV</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Omg..
How tf did Spencer Pratt become involved in this! I forgot he existed lmao. I don't have twitter, but not sure I even want to know how he and christine ended up bickering.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Has she posted about Pancake yet? I don’t use SC. She supposedly has her back now.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

Yup, she does, I think. She posted about it on twitter

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

[tweet][/tweet]

Shes under fire for that snapchat.
Elijah must be sipping his tea rn. He & his squad would blindly defend her and make her the victim in the situation but she cut ties with him.

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

Christine always gets to offended when people talk shit about her appearance but doesn’t hesitate to do the exact same shit to others

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
She didnt even take a note that she did something wrong... she is turning into Tana Mongeau.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

I wonder if the spilt tea is creeping up on her and causing her to act up like that. Girl needs to take a social media break for a while (like not just from YouTube) before she sinks down to that level too far and destroys her reputation.

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh »

RenaiHunter wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>csydelko</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>972570825634193408</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>csydelko</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>972571505669255168</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
She didnt even take a note that she did something wrong... she is turning into Tana Mongeau.
She really doesn’t think that taking a pic of a total stranger and making fun of him to her many followers is cruel? I like Christine but she definitely has a victim mentality. Just own up to the fact that you did something shitty.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

OT Can we please screenshot tweets instead of linking them, they are always deleted before I get to see them.

I used to like Christine but then I’d see her do nasty little things like this that put me off. She if anyone would know how shitty it is to be attacked on appearance, I’m not here for her anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

AnnahJ wrote:OT Can we please screenshot tweets instead of linking them, they are always deleted before I get to see them.

I used to like Christine but then I’d see her do nasty little things like this that put me off. She if anyone would know how shitty it is to be attacked on appearance, I’m not here for her anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The deleted tweet was saying something of the sort that she cant hear the haters from all the money shes making.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Listen, as much as she is apparently loved here, she has her own serious flaws. She hung out with Elijah for all that time... they had to have something in common for them to spend that much time together... and it wasn't just their love of weed.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:Listen, as much as she is apparently loved here, she has her own serious flaws. She hung out with Elijah for all that time... they had to have something in common for them to spend that much time together... and it wasn't just their love of weed.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://globaltechconsultants.org/sites/ ... _cents.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>globaltechconsultants</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>sites</span><span>/</span><span>default</span><span>/</span><span>files</span><span>/</span><span>photos</span><span>/</span><span>rolling</span><span>_</span><span>cents</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
TBF, I don't think Elijah was always so bad. A bit of a social climber and had a penchant for trolling. But the fame went to his head and the drugs got out of hand. Point still taken though.

Agreed that I love Christine, and will continue to stan as long as I find it acceptable. But she needs to do some growing up and clean up her act, especially if she wants to get further in the industry.

Return to “Christine Sydelko”