Dan & Phil Part 49: Peter Phan Syndrome

rizzo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 49: Peter Phan Syndrome

Post by rizzo »

SlothMe wrote:I chose sons because the dads just made me feel like I was calling them daddys and that weirds me out
Same here. I feel uncomfortable calling Dan in particular "dad," as he's younger than me. And "sons" implies I want them to take care of themselves?

.....I'm getting too deep into this. As a whole, it's really weird. :?

pomelo

Post by pomelo »

SlothMe wrote:I chose sons because the dads just made me feel like I was calling them daddys and that weirds me out
Yeah, and we all know Dan prefers to call other people daddy. ;)

alittledizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by alittledizzy »

I'll call them whatever they prefer if pretending we're related means I get some financial support from them.

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

Lol dads or sons. They are neither to me. They can't be my sons bc they older than me and can't be my daddies bc thats gross. Also given the things I read, write, think about them, I prefer to keep us unrelated ;)

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Unrelated (lol) to the ongoing convo:

If a video with Dan and/or Phil is blocked in your country, please add it to this list so we know to add it to the drug deal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ba2 ... sp=sharing

Thank you. :tu:
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

mrscrabstickz
Talker
Talker

Post by mrscrabstickz »

majitzu wrote:I was sad when they said that because is like they have forgot that you can play games in a console. I want to see them in a couch with a @$&@ controller in their hands u.u
I refuse to re-subscribe to the gaming channel until they start playing console games again.

Sharing underwear is gross.

nineteen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nineteen »

majitzu wrote:Image

Tumblr just make me realise that they are linking arms in this photo :love2:

Back to england, I suppose they will sleep for at least 2 days
They weren't actually, go back and watch pinof, it's just the tricky screenshot. A tiny burst to my phan bubble :(

i'm new here, so feel free to correct me on mistakes :love2:

violet-writer
Learner
Learner

Post by violet-writer »

lol, dan is odd. and they are my sons i guess?? im cringing augh

Offtopic: I CANT BELIEVE I FINALLY GOT IN THE DOC. IT TOOK ME WAY TOO LONG LOL.
The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

ya see, phil's daddy material, but dan isn't. but even if it was a poll for each, dan isn't "son", because that'd imply i'd care for him
The Internet knows all your secrets

Theawyn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Theawyn »

I am curious, are they making some son/dad related merch? Not only because the "important market research" line, but because I feel like so little is spontaneous with them lately.

Also I feel like you guys softened a little bit over the years, and my frustration partly comes from knowledge gathered on earlier threads, where constant roasting was real. :P

As for some love, all this weight loss made Dan look like literal sex on legs. I don't see a hint of femininity in that instagram picture, maybe that's why I'm drooling this much? But it would be nearly impossible to maintain that weight or close, still, he better pack a few pounds instead the other way, his bony constitution will start to stick out even more, it might look very unhealthy even if he's not.

pomelo

Post by pomelo »

Theawyn wrote:I am curious, are they making some son/dad related merch?
I thought the same, but I hope to god not.

vsannil
Learner
Learner

Post by vsannil »

pomelo wrote:
I don't think it's anything that serious, I believe Dan's just trolling and/or doing a bit of fanservice. ;)

I voted daddys smh

Re airport stalking: I can't imagine how that feels for them, give the guys a chance to travel in peace! But they usually do an excellent job throwing off fans, I don't know what happened this time

Theawyn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Theawyn »

pomelo wrote:
I can't help but see it like: make 70% dads 30% sons; the number of votes minus 20% can't afford, minus 20% ironically voted minus 5% will be disgusted and won't change their mind when we make a sweet promo = money on a plate! :P

pizza4lyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza4lyfe »

idk they're not rly my dads or sons, more like my mums

whatdoyouwantmetosay
Learner
Learner

Post by whatdoyouwantmetosay »

Just came on here to say oh my god, Dan is looking very cute lately, please allow me to exit stage left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robcha
Learner
Learner

Post by Robcha »

We are slowly, but surely approaching the fourty pages mark.

mermaidhairgoals
Talker
Talker

Post by mermaidhairgoals »

sweetmm wrote: Image
The airport stalking doesn't bother me so much; it's kind-of expected with "celebrities" I guess. What does concern me, however, are Dan's legs in this photo, (sorry that this post possibly veers into dangerous territory, I'll try to be non-triggery by spoiler-ing it).
Jeez, if some of you guys still think he looks healthy like he does atm, I don't really know what to say. 'Cheekbones' do not = hotness and health, btw... :?
Boy seems to have a fairly unhealthy relationship with food, and the more people seem happy with his weight loss re: the way he looks, the more uncomfortable it makes me tbh.
Sorry if this is a contentious issue to bring up at the end of the thread; and I know we can't really do anything about Dan except express concern, I'm just more concerned with the general consensus on him 'looking fine' now that he's lost weight. :|

Somelikeitpink
Informer
Informer

Post by Somelikeitpink »

mermaidhairgoals wrote:
sweetmm wrote: Image
The airport stalking doesn't bother me so much; it's kind-of expected with "celebrities" I guess. What does concern me, however, are Dan's legs in this photo, (sorry that this post possibly veers into dangerous territory, I'll try to be non-triggery by spoiler-ing it).
Jeez, if some of you guys still think he looks healthy like he does atm, I don't really know what to say. 'Cheekbones' do not = hotness and health, btw... :?
Boy seems to have a fairly unhealthy relationship with food, and the more people seem happy with his weight loss re: the way he looks, the more uncomfortable it makes me tbh.
Sorry if this is a contentious issue to bring up at the end of the thread; and I know we can't really do anything about Dan except express concern, I'm just more concerned with the general consensus on him 'looking fine' now that he's lost weight. :|
See the thing is... Nobody said that he only looks fine now. Admittedly - I do think he looks a bit healthier than he did half a year ago, but that's a subjective observation.
The thing is obviously cheekbones and co don't equal healthyness, but if we talk about his legs for example - yes the boy has skinny legs, but i.e. if you compare that to Phil's... he probably has equally skinny legs. The only reason we don't see/discuss it is because he has a different clothing style and it isn't as obvious there.
Yeah I agree he seemed to have a sometimes difficult relationship with food, but a. that doesn't mean that's still the case and b. I think you (I don't mean you specifically - more in general) need to be really careful with saying somebodys got a problem with it.

Before I ramble on here... I'd say yeah the boy is skinny, but I don't see the problem atm? He doesn't look unhealthily skinny, just like somebody would after having a stressful few weeks with more than usual physical excercise (the show).
If anything I'd say that we have to take into account the angle at which that picture was taken and that those jeans are very much in the "painted on" section. They just need a bit of rest.

alittledizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by alittledizzy »

[tweet][/tweet]

A bummer but not a surprise.

I'll forgive on grounds that the idea of them spending all day in bed eating and watching movies (he tweeted about Jurassic Park earlier) is adorable.

Somelikeitpink
Informer
Informer

Post by Somelikeitpink »

Will be interesting to see if Dan does his on Tuesday. Not surprised though that Phil isn't doing one today...

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”