TheMomsView

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheMomsView

Post by sparkles »

KaliV wrote:They are so ignorant and lazy. I can’t watch them anymore. Intentions are good but I wouldn’t take advice from any of them. 3 loyal women with big hearts and good intentions f*cked over by their husbands.
I used to LOVE TMV, I'm not even a mother yet but I'd watch religiously and loved hearing the stories, nowadays it's so pathetic. They are holding on to this show for what reason? the money? cuz they sure ain't passionate about it. They act like every time they come back that they have 'SO MANY NEW IDEAS' and they are so 'passionate' about it and want it to be the best it could be yet nothing changes, It's the same old recylced stories, why give updates when we all know what they are doing? they never debate or have a healthy disagreement about things and neither of three have experienced much to be commenting on some topics.

There's really nothing they could do at this point to get the show back to being interesting, with just the 3 of em it's so bland. Sharzad and Angel brought so much fun and uniqueness to the show. They can't even doing a casting call bc everyone around them in ID is just like them.

It's time to end the show tbh

Sun88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sun88 »

Now they are in LA for a big project for TMV? Really people, drop the show. It isn't what it used to be. Watch FOM (For all MOMS), they do it right!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Sun88 wrote:Now they are in LA for a big project for TMV? Really people, drop the show. It isn't what it used to be. Watch FOM (For all MOMS), they do it right!
They’re putting out a beauty line. All 3 of them.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Rhea85 wrote:
Sun88 wrote:Now they are in LA for a big project for TMV? Really people, drop the show. It isn't what it used to be. Watch FOM (For all MOMS), they do it right!
Omg, Not to be rude but none of em are anything special in terms of doing their makeup, skincare, etc.

Who would really buy from them? (ik some ppl still will but sheeeesh) :roll:

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheMomsView

Post by Rhea85 »

^i am guessing this was Carlie’s idea since she works for senegence. She probably thinks she’s a make up artist now. Don’t you have to go to beauty school to even sell or teach women about skincare? None of them have. Kayli only does hair but doesn’t have her license in cosmetology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Rhea85 wrote:
What?? Is that a fact? How random

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

:o :rofl: the new TMV. How awkward and all the comments lol. Colette seemed uncomfortable and carlie gave zero fks.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Not a good day for Carlie. Hahaha she’s such an idiot. I think she was secretly throwing major shade at collete. You can tell she picked the topic for today. She can’t be that dumb or oblivious. WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wisegiraffe73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wisegiraffe73 »

I. cant. believe. what. I. just. watched. Carlie can't be that stupid, can she????? She obviously does not take her sister-in-law's feelings into consideration. I'm glad the comments didn't let this one slide. What on earth were they thinking? And how can Tyler and Callie film, edit, and let them post that? They have to know that's not a good idea. Unless bad attention is better than no attention.

LennyLemon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LennyLemon »

I don’t normally watch the mom view, but had to watch this one. It seemed like Kayli tried to give hints to get Carlie to shut up. She kept mentioning fictional TV when she spoke. I think Colette handled it well though.
Carlie is just insensitive and oblivious.

wisegiraffe73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wisegiraffe73 »

THEY DISABLED THE COMMENTS!! :rofl:

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

Yikes. I kinda want to watch it but it seems way too cringe for me!!! I'm probably thinking too highly of Carlie by saying this, but do you think the 'once a cheater always a cheater' line someone quoted her saying is a hint for Colette? Nah, what am I thinking, it's Carlie!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheMomsView

Post by Rhea85 »

wisegiraffe73 wrote:I. cant. believe. what. I. just. watched. Carlie can't be that stupid, can she????? She obviously does not take her sister-in-law's feelings into consideration. I'm glad the comments didn't let this one slide. What on earth were they thinking? And how can Tyler and Callie film, edit, and let them post that? They have to know that's not a good idea. Unless bad attention is better than no attention.
A_L_M wrote:Yikes. I kinda want to watch it but it seems way too cringe for me!!! I'm probably thinking too highly of Carlie by saying this, but do you think the 'once a cheater always a cheater' line someone quoted her saying is a hint for Colette? Nah, what am I thinking, it's Carlie!
Carlie is not that dumb. It seems like she gets satisfaction from hearing about women being cheated on. She was enjoying talking about khloe being cheated on. I also think she is slightly happy that Colette was caught in this scandal. She had always been envious of Shay and Colette’s relationship. She had mentioned many times that she wished she could find a guy who gets excited about her the way shay does with Colette. She would always comment on how they would start singing musicals together in tune. She still has not found a guy who is totally into her. Shay might have cheated on Colette but I honestly believe he’s still madly in love with her. The same cannot be said about Jackson. Carlie is hurt from her past relationships and she now enjoys witnessing other people get hurt.

EmoshShosh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by EmoshShosh »

I got there after the comments were disabled - what did they saaay?!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

EmoshShosh wrote:I got there after the comments were disabled - what did they saaay?!
ImageImageImageImage

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I just started watching the grammar video. Between the 3 of them, they didn't know the difference between "affect" and "effect"? And they mix up "accept" and "except"????? English is my third language and I've known this my whole life. Wtf.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Omg I needa watch, Carlie is so weird lmao

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Carlie's makeup was applied with a paintbrush—that bronzer! Does she look in the mirror before she leaves the house??

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

WOW, what was the point of that video???? It just proves Carlie spends all day on TMZ/PerezHilton and watching TV and NOT working.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ewokfan11 wrote:WOW, what was the point of that video???? It just proves Carlie spends all day on TMZ/PerezHilton and watching TV and NOT working.
its funny how Colette had no idea what she was talking about. She’s a mother of 5 who doesn’t spend all day stalking the Kardashians online. No wonder why Carlie complains about not having enough time to get “work” done. She doesn’t have extra time to spend on social media.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”