Sarahbelle93x

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x

Post by xoxowaffle »

I was just in awe that she thinks liking the song drive is a "ky girl prob". People in ky aren't the only ones who listen to country music and I doubt she even listened before a year or two ago... (this was her vine video)

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

xoxowaffle wrote:I was just in awe that she thinks liking the song drive is a "ky girl prob". People in ky aren't the only ones who listen to country music and I doubt she even listened before a year or two ago... (this was her vine video)
exactly my thoughts. she didn't get into country music until like a few months ago (not even 6 right)? Deep down she's all about pop music just like she was in high school. she tries to look so cool. also in that same vine video she was wearing her ATO and high waisted shorts AGAIN. does she ever change her clothes?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

ATO "frocket"*

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Someone needs to do an exposé series on YouTube " gurus". Nik would totally go with it and post it.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

sierrastub
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sierrastub »

She looks just like her mom. Both pretty busted.

Oh_heyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_heyyyyy »

Her vines are soooo annoying I swear. (not that theres anything wrong with goofy vines but like not these....................)
Also. in one of her vines (her second one I think) she complains about being SOOO BORED over the summer.
I dont understand if shes so bored or something why she cant at least get a job or something... I know she doesnt need the money (especially because she gets half her clothes for free....) but... its something to do at least..

And IF she REALLY wanted to go to Law school and was serious, she should have an internship...
No law school is going to accept someone who sat around all summer making youtube videos when there are plenty of applicants who worked hard gaining important experience during their college summer years... just saying....

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

Oh_heyyyyy wrote:Her vines are soooo annoying I swear. (not that theres anything wrong with goofy vines but like not these....................)
Also. in one of her vines (her second one I think) she complains about being SOOO BORED over the summer.
I dont understand if shes so bored or something why she cant at least get a job or something... I know she doesnt need the money (especially because she gets half her clothes for free....) but... its something to do at least..

And IF she REALLY wanted to go to Law school and was serious, she should have an internship...
No law school is going to accept someone who sat around all summer making youtube videos when there are plenty of applicants who worked hard gaining important experience during their college summer years... just saying....
Why wouldnt a law firm want her????? shes youtube famous!!!!!

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

sierrastub wrote:Image

Wow. That's not only a ridiculously harsh thing to say, but it's completely untrue. Sarah actually looks pretty in that photo and her mom looks good for a middle-aged lady!

I don't even like Sarah, but there's no point in just calling people names or saying they're ugly/fat, you know....

Post by Guest »

Yeah Sarah looks pretty in that picture and I actually would wear that outfit (without the necklace).

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Amen to the girl who called her busted. Look at those bags under her eyes,her frizzy ass hair and that huge, over sized, unnecessary necklace. I don't care if it sounds harsh or rude. We are not here to write these people love letters or kiss heir asses, we are here to be brutally honest . She looks dusted and busted.

As far as law school goes, we all know she is in the education system just to meet some rich trust fund baby and drop out, get married, get knocked up within the first two months and seal the deal, right?

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Well, I'm not here to "write her love letters and kiss her ass", I just happen to actually have realistic standards when it comes to appearance. I'm being just as honest about how I see her as you are.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I have realistic standards thank you very much. But when someone talks the big talk like she does, acts as fake and plastic as she does, and turn up looking as big of a mess as she did, you really can't and shouldn't hold back. Not to mention, my problem is people grilling others for their opinion, not YOUR opinion.

guestingguesting
Talker
Talker

Post by guestingguesting »

sierrastub wrote:Image

firstly i think it's really rude to say that about someone's mom. i don't think you'd appreciate it if people said that about your family, and this forum is for talking about SARAH- not her mom. secondly, i DO NOT think her mom looks "busted" by any means, and i actually don't think sarah does either in that picture (aside from the hair). i'm not a fan of sarah but i just think your post is really rude and uncalled for

sierrastub
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sierrastub »

Pretty sure this is called TRASH A GURU not rave about a guru. Get the fuck out of here.

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

I agree that calling her mom 'busted' was pretty uncalled for. yes it's called trash a guru and last time I checked the guru was sarah, not her mother. and saying that she looks ok is not by any means raving about a guru -______-

southrngssp
Learner
Learner

Post by southrngssp »

dragging her mom into this? really? what do you expect a middle-aged woman to look like?
and also someone said something about not being able to get into UNC-CH's law school if you get a B... that is extremely untrue. The median GPA is a 3.55, which allows for a handful of B's. And aside from that the LSAT is much more heavily weighted than GPA is, honestly. I know that is off topic-ish, but I just think you should get your facts straight.

Return to “Sarah Belle”