Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by thereshegoesagain »

Maybe they're really her grandparents & something happened to her mum? Dunno why they would keep it from her though. *tinfoil hat*

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

So I did a little digging because I've been curious about her not talking to her parents as well. I'm not sure the specific rules about posting certain information found online, but I did find a public court record that two people with her parents exact names (so I'm going to assume it is actually her parents) filed for divorce in Marin County in December of 2015.

ilikecats123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikecats123 »

following

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

superficialthings wrote:So I did a little digging because I've been curious about her not talking to her parents as well. I'm not sure the specific rules about posting certain information found online, but I did find a public court record that two people with her parents exact names (so I'm going to assume it is actually her parents) filed for divorce in Marin County in December of 2015.
Hmmm interesting! If that's her reason for disowning her parents then seriously Meghan, grow up! That's such an immature and selfish move. Be upset that your parents are getting divorced, sure, but don't make it about you. If they wanted a divorce then they clearly were unhappy. I'd hate to force my parents to stay together and be miserable just to make me happy.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

soybeanz wrote:
superficialthings wrote:So I did a little digging because I've been curious about her not talking to her parents as well. I'm not sure the specific rules about posting certain information found online, but I did find a public court record that two people with her parents exact names (so I'm going to assume it is actually her parents) filed for divorce in Marin County in December of 2015.
Hmmm interesting! If that's her reason for disowning her parents then seriously Meghan, grow up! That's such an immature and selfish move. Be upset that your parents are getting divorced, sure, but don't make it about you. If they wanted a divorce then they clearly were unhappy. I'd hate to force my parents to stay together and be miserable just to make me happy.
there has to be something more, right? it doesn't make any sense to me that she'd ditch her parents at their loneliest time unless there was something more... idk

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

tctp wrote:
soybeanz wrote:
there has to be something more, right? it doesn't make any sense to me that she'd ditch her parents at their loneliest time unless there was something more... idk
That's what I was thinking as well. I hope there is more to it, because it's hard to believe that someone who truly loves their parents would stop talking to them altogether when they're going through something so difficult. But then again, Meghan has always come off as very immature.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

Yeah, I would be devastated if my parents divorced but I would never completely cut them out. And even if one parent had done something horrendous that instigated the divorce, it doesn't make sense that she would stop talking to both of them.

ETA: In Sept and Oct 2015 she was uploading videos with them, but by Dec 2015 she seems to have stopped talking to them.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I can't think of ANY of these theories that would make me cut off all communication from my parents in a span of a month. The only thing I can think of is some type of embezzlement or something that would be detrimental to meghan's success/life. Idk how you could ever cut off communication from BOTH parents & seemingly everyone else in the family too.

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

god its been two years?? I am dyyyying to know

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Video description from her "Best Friend Tag" with her dad:

LIKE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE MY DAD IS THE CUTEST.

But for real. Let's get sentimental for a second. I am so fucking lucky to have grown up with the most supportive and amazing parents. My dad has always been my #1 fan and my biggest cheerleader with everything I do. He's my best friend, my role model, and my favorite person in this world. Thank you Daddy for everything- I know you're not going to read this unless Mommy reads it to you because you have no idea what a description is- but I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON & BACK

I hope this video inspired you to give the father figure in your life some extra love today

Like.. something BIG had to happen.. I think bigger than just divorce.

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

Went mega creep to find her parents divorce record... looks like her mom filed for divorce from her dad. Blurred names cuz rules or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

derpmanerp wrote:Image

Went mega creep to find her parents divorce record... looks like her mom filed for divorce from her dad. Blurred names cuz rules or whatever.

wait ok I don't know anything about legal stuff, but why does it say no children?? Is that because meghan is an adult, so they wouldn't need to fight over custody?

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

also soz for the double post but I was watching her recent Q&A vid, and she said she was cast in a movie that was then sold to a different production company and the movie ended up doing really well with a totally different cast. Any ideas on what the movie was? I'm just curious.

serena708
Learner
Learner

Post by serena708 »

lostintheabyss wrote:

wait ok I don't know anything about legal stuff, but why does it say no children?? Is that because meghan is an adult, so they wouldn't need to fight over custody?
I believe it just means that they don’t have any children that are minors (under 18).

I feel really bad for being so curious, it’s such private topic but I really am dying to know why she has cut them out. The divorce can’t be the only reason, that would be really cruel?!

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

serena708 wrote:
lostintheabyss wrote:
derpmanerp wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 97b760.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180105</span><span>/</span><span>d05340aecef3081929f9f3f5bf97b760</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I believe it just means that they don’t have any children that are minors (under 18).

I feel really bad for being so curious, it’s such private topic but I really am dying to know why she has cut them out. The divorce can’t be the only reason, that would be really cruel?!
I don't think that the divorce was what caused Meghan to cut them off, my speculation is that whatever caused the divorce itself is why Meghan has cut her ties with them.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

Given that her mom is the one who filed for divorce, I think it may be possible that she sided with her Dad but never let on since that would open up more questions. I remember when it first happened someone on here found tweets from her mom about missing her daughter and Meghan always seemed like more of a daddy's girl. Anyway, even though it was speculated here for a long time, I do feel for Meghan and her family. Even though divorce is far from the worst thing in the world, it can still be difficult and very painful. I definitely think its probably the reason behind the divorce rather than the divorce itself that caused her to cut off from them but I hope she does work towards rebuilding her relationships with her parents though, since they both always seemed like level-headed and loving parents.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Well according to that the divorce has yet to be finalised, which is very interesting. Though maybe that record is just not up to date.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

lostintheabyss wrote:also soz for the double post but I was watching her recent Q&A vid, and she said she was cast in a movie that was then sold to a different production company and the movie ended up doing really well with a totally different cast. Any ideas on what the movie was? I'm just curious.
Even if that story is true (and not exaggerated), all it means is that they saw Meghan and knew she wasn't good enough for the role and recasted -- her humblebrag isn't actually so flattering.

She lies about production things regularly. I've worked on films, and have caught her saying things that are so obviously bullshit to make herself look good, because she knows not many people will know it.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

watched Marissa’s new vid (ew) and she mentioned Meghan for a hot sec. so awkward.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”