^ Her nose looks huge

pear022
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by pear022 »

Nothing wrong with a big nose....my nose looks like that too. But oh god her hair color is tragic.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Her whole face looks swollen

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She is one of the most unattractive successful YouTubers tbh.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

For whatever reason one of her college videos popped up in my suggestions and within the first minute of this ugly ootd she "wishes she didn't have D cups so she could wear more cute tops". Guess you should be careful what you wish for :rofl:

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

sparklesandsequins wrote:For whatever reason one of her college videos popped up in my suggestions and within the first minute of this ugly ootd she "wishes she didn't have D cups so she could wear more cute tops". Guess you should be careful what you wish for :rofl:
Link!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmekk123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mmekk123 »

Has anyone listened to her podcast? It seems like that’s all she really posts anymore but i don’t have the energy to watch them

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

mmekk123 wrote:Has anyone listened to her podcast? It seems like that’s all she really posts anymore but i don’t have the energy to watch them
I did for a bit when she first released it but she was just giving advice to like middle schoolers/high schoolers which was weird. And she was overacting in it as usual. Very cringe.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

mmekk123 wrote:Has anyone listened to her podcast? It seems like that’s all she really posts anymore but i don’t have the energy to watch them
I'll listen to it when I'm driving or doing laundry, just to have something playing in the background. There's usually one story per podcast that interests me, but that's it. I like when there's a return caller who follows up after following Meghan's advice

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

Has it been discussed here that this movie is a direct-to-digital/DVD release? I just checked the Lionsgate site, which says The Honor List will be out on digital May 11 and DVD May 15. Not surprising given the acting quality we can expect from this particular cast. :rofl: It also seems like Lionsgate is doing no promotion for this at all. It comes out a month and a half from now, and there's no trailer.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

thatsranunculus wrote:Has it been discussed here that this movie is a direct-to-digital/DVD release? I just checked the Lionsgate site, which says The Honor List will be out on digital May 11 and DVD May 15. Not surprising given the acting quality we can expect from this particular cast. :rofl: It also seems like Lionsgate is doing no promotion for this at all. It comes out a month and a half from now, and there's no trailer.
I believe Meghan mentioned this in a tweet awhile ago. She said they (or SHE) couldn't afford to have it released in theaters.

taylertulk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taylertulk »

is anyone else annoyed of her lack of videos that aren't her podcasts? she says she hasn't been in a very good head space to film yet she's been going on trips a lot lately. I feel like she's given up on youtube and should just say that and let it die instead of dragging along her viewers. honestly Meghan and Marissa were much better youtubers & produced better (not amazing) content when they were friends lol

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

taylertulk wrote:is anyone else annoyed of her lack of videos that aren't her podcasts? she says she hasn't been in a very good head space to film yet she's been going on trips a lot lately. I feel like she's given up on youtube and should just say that and let it die instead of dragging along her viewers. honestly Meghan and Marissa were much better youtubers & produced better (not amazing) content when they were friends lol
The only other content she can come up with is baking and clickbaity titles :roll:
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

I feel like she only started her YouTube channel because she wanted to be famous. She put up with the over the top always cheerful image long enough for it to land her a few mediocre acting jobs on YouTube, and now that she thinks she’s a full fledged actress, she’s done with YouTube and only posts videos to pay for rent because lord knows she’s not working right now. I mean what else’s does she do all day besides workout and post pics about it

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Post by Deannjaordan »

She just posted her trailer to Twitter today I believe, and a clip featured in it states that her mother cheated on her father.. I know it’s a movie but makes me suspicious.

gossipinright
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipinright »

Deannjaordan wrote:She just posted her trailer to Twitter today I believe, and a clip featured in it states that her mother cheated on her father.. I know it’s a movie but makes me suspicious.
Came here for this. I know it’s a movie but considering she had a heavy hand in the creation and she said is loosely based on her life.. ya can’t help but pin this as the reason for her parents/mom fallout.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Her movie looks bad, yo.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

gossipinright wrote:
Deannjaordan wrote:She just posted her trailer to Twitter today I believe, and a clip featured in it states that her mother cheated on her father.. I know it’s a movie but makes me suspicious.
Came here for this. I know it’s a movie but considering she had a heavy hand in the creation and she said is loosely based on her life.. ya can’t help but pin this as the reason for her parents/mom fallout.
Let's say this is true.. why would she totally cut out her dad then, also?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I thought she said she wrote this? Or co wrote it? She's only credited as an actress so what hand did she really have in anything else?

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I thought she said she wrote this? Or co wrote it? She's only credited as an actress so what hand did she really have in anything else?
From this article in EW, it looks like she created the initial story idea and then someone else wrote the screenplay: http://ew.com/movies/2018/04/02/honor-l ... an-rienks/
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Return to “Meghan Rienks”