HelloOrangexo - Scruffy Suzie & The Disappearing Thighgap

mizcracker

Re: HelloOrangexo - Scruffy Suzie & The Disappearing Thighga

Post by mizcracker »

i literally can't stand her anymore. she's become such an embarrassment and i've unsubscribed and unfollowed her everywhere.

sad, because she actually used to be one of my favs :?

Post by Guest »

Is Reet Petite really sitting on the loo at the beginning of her vlog? On her hygienic phone too!

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by livingmybestlife »

I feel sorry for her she has gone off a cliff since the breakup, she will hit the realisation of what she has lost in a few months and I think she will really regret the way she is behaving now.

The bigger the hoop the bigger the ho and she is wearing some big hoops these days! :tu:

gabbsmyfavlol
Learner
Learner

Post by gabbsmyfavlol »

Suzie's "real morning routine" video................... :bang:

Why is she acting like a 14 years old spoiled brat? And what's with all these stupid faces? I cringe-watched the whole video. :?

strokingmylegbeard
Talker
Talker

Post by strokingmylegbeard »

gabbsmyfavlol wrote:Suzie's "real morning routine" video................... :bang:

Why is she acting like a 14 years old spoiled brat? And what's with all these stupid faces? I cringe-watched the whole video. :?

You're stronger than I am, I couldn't stomach more than a minute. This is even worse than Desi's version. At least that one had better production value, and was only ruined by Desi's inside jokes and attempts of "relatability"

She thinks she's so cute eating nutella from the jar and not washing her hair. Barf.

riseupabove
Learner
Learner

Post by riseupabove »

Is anyone else just LOVING how embarrasing and cringe she's being? I hope brands catch up on her desperate and embarrasing behavoiur.
She should know (HI SUZ) most just watch her to have a laugh... girl is pathetic. :rofl:

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

acting like it's such a hassle to explain how she put on liquid eyeliner since the camera cut off. so offputting. and after she did the -hands under chin allana- pose-- she said that some people can't stand it when she does that.
well, hi suz! please wash your hair, eat a proper breakfast and stop acting like your viewers owe you or something. grow up and start acting like a professional.

riseupabove
Learner
Learner

Post by riseupabove »

oh my word :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YSL girl :tu:

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

Someone should tell her that being hungover over on a Tuesday isn't soomething to brag about. I get she doesn't have a job to go to so she can party more freely but the whole party girl omg I'm so drunk schtick isn't cute

emee80
Talker
Talker

Post by emee80 »

I didn't like her latest video, no effort in promoting skincare just lazy oh I can't be bothered I just slap these on...will companies start sponsoring her less?!

I also checked the insta of this bloke and he only has 300 followers, so maybe he is liking the attention, on one pic from last OCT I think she commented something about his bod being so omg unreal, so yeah that is odd. Not the best image to portray for yourself really!

Or maybe she is so comfortable she is happy to show everyone she sleeps in white socks?!

Helmi
Debater
Debater

Post by Helmi »

That morning routine video was unbelievably cringey.
- Saying you are "on your way" while you are eating Nutella in your nightgown is not funny or relatable. Joking about that makes you sound like a b**ch.
- Just a tip, Suz - tutorials are usually fun to watch if the person seems to be enjoying themselves. And not, you know, hating every single second.
- "It makes you smell like you. Which is really ironic, because this is called Glossier You." Yeah, that is not what ironic means.

I do not know whether to dislike her or feel sorry for her because she is obviously going through some sort of meltdown.

I am contemplating watching one of her vlogs from 3 years ago, just to see the difference. I used to binge-watch her vlogs and videos because she was so nice, humble and relatable. Nowadays she is none of those.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

The first part of that video was cringe-ingly funny. She legit thinks she's hilarious and cute but she is not at all. Eating nutella from the jar, uh huh well that would explain why you're not petite hun and why you have to do an hour on the treadmill a day

gabbsmyfavlol
Learner
Learner

Post by gabbsmyfavlol »

Ombre_so_over wrote:The first part of that video was cringe-ingly funny. She legit thinks she's hilarious and cute but she is not at all. Eating nutella from the jar, uh huh well that would explain why you're not petite hun and why you have to do an hour on the treadmill a day
who would've thought that she's allergic to chocolate... not me :D

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She's just copying ~relatable~ memes but taking them literally, like the popular one where someone is saying they're 'on their way' while still sleeping or some other ridiculous thing. Once again, she just acting it out exactly as is, because she doesn't understand actual humour and how exaggeration or irony is involved. She's just plain dumb, like simple-ness just pours out of her. And she spends her life acting out an image of something/someone else, which is just so sad. Her voice is so affected, I don't know how people can stand it.

It's funny that she thinks she's showing some wild and aspirational single life... the one guy she managed to rope into her weird orbit and pose for 'is my ex watching?' Insta stories is legit so gross looking. He reminds me of Sean... I would say that she's going to be extremely embarrassed in about 6 months but I'm guessing she's so deluded at this point that she is incapable of recognizing her faults.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I can't believe she's acting out memes.. what is she 12? Oh wait, even 12 year olds dont do this :roll: She's so embarrassing, I bet Josh is enjoying his life rn and laughing at her desperate, cringey ass.
BANNED

:hugs:

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Imagine having a friend who values your friendship so little that they sit on their ass spooning nutella in their "petite" face when they should be on the way to meet you.

She.is.just.vile!

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

I used to like her a lot but these days... no

- her stupid slogan tshirts. HATE THEM. we get it, you’re single now. romance sucks.
- the way she talks and when she does this stupid grin after saying something „funny“ or „controversial“
- GRIN + THUMBS UP COMBINED
- she obviously touches up her ig pics a loooot which sends a wrong message to her followers. she‘s most def not size 8, in her videos she often looks pretty chubby. idk why she just cant accrpt that? plus, in her what i eat videos she sometimes eats NOTHING like... i‘d starve. or sooo much?? giant nutella latte, burger, ...

and her last video... omg. is she serious? okay, i dont have to like everything she posts but wtf. the beginning was soooo cringey. couldn’t even watch the rest.
in her comments most people seem to love it :o

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Wow! Her Insta story is of James lying on her bed! She just loves the attention!!

snowdonia90
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by snowdonia90 »

:D

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

yankydoo wrote:Wow! Her Insta story is of James lying on her bed! She just loves the attention!!
This guy has practically moved in. Is she that scared of living on her own? Or just desperate?

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”