Gabriella Fortunato

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gabriella Fortunato

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

So Gabriella is a plus size fashion/beauty youtuber. I mostly like her, but I hate the way she does her makeup. Her contour is always so muddy and severe.

queenrei34
Learner
Learner

Re: Gabriella Fortunato

Post by queenrei34 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:So Gabriella is a plus size fashion/beauty youtuber. I mostly like her, but I hate the way she does her makeup. Her contour is always so muddy and severe.
Same! I actually like her, but the thing that bothers me about her makeup is how she puts highlight on her chin. Her chin protrudes, and the highlight just makes it look bigger. I think she just puts it on her chin cause everyone else does. Otherwise Idk why she'd wanna highlight it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

She seems like a nice person. Her makeup is terrible. She cakes it on her face and it looks muddy. She puts a full face of makeup on to go to target.

She also claims that she is a "solid" 3x. I think she is bigger than that. All her clothes are always way too small for her.

She buys a ton of shit. She says that she only works 15 hours a week, yet she buys multiple high end makeup in one trip to Sephora. She's also always buying stuff from Home Goods.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sharpie123 wrote:She also claims that she is a "solid" 3x. I think she is bigger than that. All her clothes are always way too small for her.
Right!!! I don't know if Torrid runs a lot larger than forever 21 but I don't understand how she can be a 3x.

And also, Idk if she's dieting and just hasn't mentioned it but I always lol when she's showing what she's eating....it's like, girl, come on. We know there's no way that's all your eating.

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

sharpie123 wrote:She seems like a nice person. Her makeup is terrible. She cakes it on her face and it looks muddy. She puts a full face of makeup on to go to target.

She also claims that she is a "solid" 3x. I think she is bigger than that. All her clothes are always way too small for her.

She buys a ton of shit. She says that she only works 15 hours a week, yet she buys multiple high end makeup in one trip to Sephora. She's also always buying stuff from Home Goods.
Did she mention what kind of work she does? I kind of skipped over most of her vlogmas.

Kris22844
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kris22844 »

She works at a teen center with her mom

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I have another gripe about her. She is such a dangerous driver. She doesn't wear her seatbelt, she doesn't keep her eyes on the road and she keeps looking at herself in the camera when her eyes are supposed to be on the road.

She keeps saying that she has a 360 degree camera and that's why she doesn't look aroind when she backs up, but that camera is not always reliable.

She doesn't even have her dog buckled up. I wonder if she has ever gotten pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt?

Kris22844
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kris22844 »

She acts confident but yet she can’t go anywhere alone? It’s kinda sad...

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lol at her trying to defend her clickbait saying every youtuber does it.....yeah the ones with no dignity

it's pathetic that she has to trick people into watching her videos and yes gabriella, it is disrespectful to your viewers

and lmfao at her 50 year old mom joining on addressing the "haters"

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

She's pretty pathetic :rofl: If she can't take constructive criticism, then she shouldn't put up videos.

I always find it funny that she shows only the healthy food she is eating. She looks to be over 300lbs.

She also acts like she is so busy all the time, but she just shops at target everyday.

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

I can't understand how she affords her lifestyle.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I wonder if her mom over pays her? She barely works. Youtube doesn't make her that much money, she has very little views.

She buys so much stuff. Most of the stuff she buys us expensive and she buys a lot of it. Plus she does her nails and hair multiple times a month.

Kris22844
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kris22844 »

I like her....but she needs to start wearing a bra or invest in a push up!

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

Kris22844 wrote:I like her....but she needs to start wearing a bra or invest in a push up!
Her boobs never look good in her shirts. She needs a better bra. They look deflated and very saggy.

Does anyone else think her brother looks like he could be in his 40s? He's only 22.

I keep laughing at her saying she likes to eat "clean." She acts like she hates fattening foods and that they make her feel sick, but she couldn't wait to eat the taco bar that her mom was making. Also, she drinks Starbucks a lot and buys a lot of junk food whenever she goes shopping.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I had to pick up my jaw from the floor when she said her brother was younger than her. He looks old as hell!

And LOL yeah, she acts like she eats super clean and super little. Like in the McDonalds chicken nugget video, she was acting like it was so hard to eat those chicken nuggets. Like girl, come on. No one gets that big by eating small, healthy portions. :roll: Just admit to it.

Like if you're going to be all body positive don't lie about how you got to that size.

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

She went from being one of my faves to me having to unsubscribe. I think the beginning of the end was when she moved out of her parents house. She doesn't do anything, she's a regular LearningToBeFearless, all she does is shop, shop, shop some more and go to the teen center...and get her nails done. Does she have any other friends other than that Kaitlin girl she was talking about December when they had a falling out?? I get that she has to share a car with her boyfriend but that would give me even more motivation to get out and walk.

She resorts to click bait for her boring content and gets mad when someone calls her out on it. She needs to learn how to dress for her body, all those rue21 clothes looked so tight on her. I can't when she said that she eats healthy because if she eats junk, it'll make her sick. Her brother looks a hard 22, couldn't believe it when she said it first.

Sorry for the rant, but had to get it out of my chest. lol

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I definitely laugh when she says that she is so busy. Busy to her, is going shopping .

I also hate how she is always late to appointments. I find that so rude and disrespectful. She literally does nothing all day, I'm sure that she has the time to be early to something.

bbychunkmonster
Learner
Learner

Post by bbychunkmonster »

As a plus-size girl myself, I was driven to watch her videos when her Vlogmas series showed up on my suggestions. I really enjoyed them and I thought it was very cute that she included her family and boyfriend. My admiration for her is dwindling. I continue to watch her (via hooktube of course!) but I’m now reaching the point where I am driven up the wall by her constant snorting. In between every other word this girl is sniffling/snorting as if she can’t take a second to properly blow her nose. It’s honestly like nails on chalkboard because she does it so excessively. Has anyone else caught that?

Yes, her vlogs are boring (can’t expect much from these Youtubers with sub-par little-to-no-school intelligence) but I was enjoying them up until the point where she can’t handle the constructive criticism of her subscribers. Click-bait titles are a desperate means for views, she didn’t need to take that route. I really think that comment was coming from a good place, y’know. I felt it was more of a “hey! Your content is good. You don’t need to stoop to this level” kind-of-thing, but she wasn’t/isn’t smart enough to see that and automatically assumed it was hate.
Don't be fooled, because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing, slut-faced ho-bag. But in reality, she is so much more than that. ;) :love2:

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

I wonder why she doesn’t get along with henrick’s parents. I honestly feel like they probably thinks that she doesn’t do anything doesn’t go to school, doesn’t work and just sits around all day but then again something might be wrong with Hendrick’s parents and him because why would he be living with her family back then. It’s weird lol they both need to lose weight it’s crazy they look like they’re well over 200 pounds

bbychunkmonster
Learner
Learner

Post by bbychunkmonster »

Daddiangle wrote:I wonder why she doesn’t get along with henrick’s parents. I honestly feel like they probably thinks that she doesn’t do anything doesn’t go to school, doesn’t work and just sits around all day but then again something might be wrong with Hendrick’s parents and him because why would he be living with her family back then. It’s weird lol they both need to lose weight it’s crazy they look like they’re well over 200 pounds
I agree that there must be something about her specifically that his parents dislike. She said that Henrick's younger brothers really look up to him so perhaps his parents don't like that he's shacking up with a girl who has very little going for herself as that could be setting a bad example for his brothers. A Youtube channel isn't quite exactly a significant career. So maybe his parents think that this is just a hobby that she's picked up and that Henrick is (possibly, financially) supporting her through it. The tense relationship between her and his parents could also be the reason why he has not proposed.

It's really unfortunate when a tense relationship exists between you and your partner's family, but if she handles his parents like she does her "haters" then there's an indication to us that it might be her personality that is contributing to the tension. It is annoying that does not want to talk about it publicly because it contradicts her previous statements when she's said "I like to share everything with you guys." After all, she's talked about her "friend" Cait in her videos before and look at their friendship now.

On another note, she had her saggy boobs out for the entire rue21 haul! Cleavage baring shirts for cleavage, not for showing the internet that your tits are almost to your ankles!
Don't be fooled, because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing, slut-faced ho-bag. But in reality, she is so much more than that. ;) :love2:

Return to “F-K”