Jen Luv's Reviews

Re: Jen Luv's Reviews

Post by Guest »

Wow! Really...somehow I was thinking older.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

I watched her ASMR. It was so cringey but I have insomnia and it put me to sleep. Maybe she should focus on that. Also was one of the pics you guys shared... a.... GOTH JEN? *shudder* Thanks for contributing to my insomnia! :(

Post by Guest »

makeup_wine_repeat wrote:I watched her ASMR. It was so cringey but I have insomnia and it put me to sleep. Maybe she should focus on that. Also was one of the pics you guys shared... a.... GOTH JEN? *shudder* Thanks for contributing to my insomnia! :(
Hahahaha yes, you're welcome ;)

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening »

The Box of Crayons review (or whatever that was)....just no. No.

You have to wait until the end for swatches, but that's almost anticlimactic. It's the 'looks' she does. Maybe someone who knows what they're doing could give her some lessons on working with bright colors?

Jen Luv's Reviews

Post by Guest »

Yep, girl knows what she's doing for sure!!
Don't worry you didn't look cringeworthy at all Jen.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

greencrystal2007
Learner
Learner

Post by greencrystal2007 »

She has said in numerous videos that she likes 'poppy' eyeshadow looks. Yet, here she says she wouldn't wear these bold looks outside. Which is it?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I didn’t know that she had a Vlog Channel or an ASMR Channel.

That Box of Crayons look...... cringeworthy.

Makeup really isn’t her strong suit. Yet she feels she’s good enough to teach it??? :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That Box of Crayons palette just looks like a re-packaged cheap Chinese palette off of AliExpress lol

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

It looks extremely cheap! All the YouTubers & big beauty influencers are blowing that palette up! I would never buy that palette! I definitely would spend $40 dollars on it! I'm sure that brand will fade out out as fast as it came in!
LiddlePallid wrote:That Box of Crayons palette just looks like a re-packaged cheap Chinese palette off of AliExpress lol
It looks extremely cheap! All the YouTubers & big beauty influencers are blowing that palette up! I would never buy that palette! I definitely would spend $40 dollars on it! I'm sure that brand will fade out out as fast as it came in!

Post by Guest »

Did Jen recommend the palette?

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Did Jen recommend the palette?
I'm not sure if Jen recommended the palette because I can't stand to watch more then 5 minutes of any of her videos! There is just something about her I can't stand! But I know Laura The Leech did, Jeffree Star, Rich Lux & I'm sure more then that have recommended it. I know Alissa.ashley & her little twin will jump on the approval wagon also! Jen is begging for any kind of attention from any YouTuber she can get! Stephanie Nicole threw her bone by having Jen on her Channel. Then she mentioned how Alissa.ashley is the only YouTuber she can trust (yeah right...gag me with a spoon! Alissa.ashley is as fake as Manny.). Then Jen does her makeup like Rich Lux in one of her videos! Jenn is a beggar!

Post by Guest »

I honestly have to express how it's wrong for Jen to review certain products when she fails at applying makeup.

I'm saying this seriously, but i don't think she has a lot of experience or knowledge in how makeup is applied or what types of products best suit each other.
I say this from 2 reviews she has done that gave a negative opinion which a wide range of trusted and also not so trusted influencers approved of these items and knew exactly how to apply on the face and Jen unfortunately failed at this which gave it a not so good review. Because of that the comments section was confused in one vid.

I remember she had to pin her comment and explain all over how she does like the product but it didn't work for her.

LOL YES CAUSE YOU FAIL AT TECHNIQUE AND SKILLS!!
You say at times you're not good but why continue!! Omg!!

If you just look at her makeup you will see she is hardly the right person to suggest techniques or do tutorials, I'm not even saying it to be mean.

I also look at her thumbnails and see how poorly her makeup is done.

Normally I wouldn't care, but if this is her job and she's giving people feedback then I feel like she should quit this area and leave it to influencers or real mua's with more experience and background.

It's why I get mad when she wastes people's time with her "tutorials" and everyone will kiss her ass and say how amazing she is, but her work is piss weak!!!

Thanks rant over.

Post by Guest »

Yes Jen, do what makes you happy.
Add colour, have fun!! Lol
I mean clearly your reasoning for you to use colourful eyeshadows is for fun because that's all it will be.

Juvias palette only used 3 times but you LOVE it huh!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I see she’s another crusty foundation lips offender. You’re too old for that Jen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why on earth does she have so many nail polishes? I never see her nails painted lol

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she used to do a lot of nail art when she 1st started out her channel.
That Girl!

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I honestly have to express how it's wrong for Jen to review certain products when she fails at applying makeup.

I'm saying this seriously, but i don't think she has a lot of experience or knowledge in how makeup is applied or what types of products best suit each other.
I say this from 2 reviews she has done that gave a negative opinion which a wide range of trusted and also not so trusted influencers approved of these items and knew exactly how to apply on the face and Jen unfortunately failed at this which gave it a not so good review. Because of that the comments section was confused in one vid.

I remember she had to pin her comment and explain all over how she does like the product but it didn't work for her.

LOL YES CAUSE YOU FAIL AT TECHNIQUE AND SKILLS!!
You say at times you're not good but why continue!! Omg!!

If you just look at her makeup you will see she is hardly the right person to suggest techniques or do tutorials, I'm not even saying it to be mean.

I also look at her thumbnails and see how poorly her makeup is done.

Normally I wouldn't care, but if this is her job and she's giving people feedback then I feel like she should quit this area and leave it to influencers or real mua's with more experience and background.

It's why I get mad when she wastes people's time with her "tutorials" and everyone will kiss her ass and say how amazing she is, but her work is piss weak!!!

Thanks rant over.
I totally agree. It's pretty irresponsible of her to review makeup when she clearly lacks basic skills/knowledge about makeup in general. It's cool if it's her hobby, but she's trying to make a living in the YT beauty arena. Bottom line, her reviews are misleading. Also, side note, I cringed when I saw her swatches...specifically, her "rag test". When would I need to know if an eye shadow can survive a towel swipe, except at the end of the day? Idk, that confused me.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

^ Yes, especially when she presents herself as such an intelligent authority on the matter, like she knows so much. I cringe when I hear her explain things to her viewers in her live chats (I don’t watch often lol). One time someone asked her why people fill their brows in lighter in the front and she sounded so patronizing when she explained it. You can tell she loves sounding more knowledgeable than her subscribers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Yes Jen, do what makes you happy.
Add colour, have fun!! Lol
I mean clearly your reasoning for you to use colourful eyeshadows is for fun because that's all it will be.

Juvias palette only used 3 times but you LOVE it huh!

ImageImageImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e2c3d5.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180226</span><span>/</span><span>9127f1fcc5148fc8ad80ee387a34edc9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180226</span><span>/</span><span>0dba08953fb7256727965fb2ebc232f1</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180226</span><span>/</span><span>793a31d3ecf099f5bcf68d4fb199de27</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180226</span><span>/</span><span>e7a0ecc93cd5b68009ace6845633e314</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180226</span><span>/</span><span>9a719b68b979c433ab0922fd31457f94</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180226</span><span>/</span><span>1374894c9f790277162e08f99ae2c3d5</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Kinda sounds like that time she did a video calling out Jaclyn Hill?! Jenn said JH had no right to say she "LOVED" a product because she only used it once! But it's perfectly fine for Jenn to say she loves a palette she has used only 3 times! Huge difference I guess! I also noticed on that video the comments are disabled! I'm guessing she received a shit tone of negative feedback from that video? I'm no way a JH fan what so ever but Jenn had no right or place to call out JH on anything! Jenn is terrible at makeup & just to lead on that she knows more then what she actually does!

Post by Guest »

Yes to everyone's comments!!! That's exactly what I'm talking about!!
Jen has been pretending to know more about makeup when she knows nothing!!
Especially when she tries to sound like some professional when discussing ingredients in cosmetics.

@LDUBB yes she got attacked but some nasty people came for her parenting skills and children, I don't condone that part it wasn't relevant to the video imo.
But she was condescending and later apologised for the format and the way it came out in a live stream, she cried etc. (pathetic)

I think she believes her teaching gives her the right to educate everyone but she goes about it in such a messed up way.

JenLuvsReviews is not genuine and soon more viewers will see this through her lack lustre reviews.

I mean her stagnant channel speaks for itself honestly, that's why she used Stephanie Nicole for that boost.

Return to “F-J”