• Advertisement

Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Postby Elisaa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am

Longtimelurker0 wrote:
Elisaa wrote:
Mikka wrote:
Longtimelurker0 wrote: People this is a gossip site, if you are getting offended then perhaps leave gossiping on a gossip site is what happens.

This is one of the worst, playground-level defences I see on this site so often. It really insults the intelligence of the users here, like they are compelled to follow behaviour like sheep or not allowed call out unnecessarily cruel comments because hell, it's a GOSSIP SITE and so that's what we must do.

I don't believe anyone is a bad person who posts here, but I do think they are brave and less caring about how their words can affect someone because they're (or at least feel) anonymous. They really need to think if they would post these things under their real name. If not, chances are it's because they fear repercussions and, if they fear repercussions, it's because they know they're not behaving properly.

Petty gossip that has no real impact...... meh. We all do it.

But tearing strips and analysing someone who is very definitely mentally ill with a psychiatric history? Come on, that isn't harmless gossip and "don't be offended, this is a gossip site" won't cut it to anyone outside the posters on this board.

There can be real life and serious repercussions and trust when I say that no matter how much people bleat innocence, they can and will be implicated if it causes an negative effect on Amy.

Definitely agree. I think some people are just huge hobbie stuart fans ie: longtimelurker says in their first post so they are not going to see this as anything but what hobbie said goes and they wont look more into it that maybe this girl made cries for help/was in a hopeless place (not excusing what shes done) but she could have shown every piece of evidence under the sun and they would still just try and pick flaws in it. It will never be a fair judgement when super fans are involved no matter what

Thats untrue. I am a fan of his music, so huge fan is a step too far. I dont follow him on social media. I like his music. I also stated previously at the beginning there was more to this story than what he suggested in his video. He also didnt tell the full story as amy proved with the screenshots of texts from him cancelling appts and her sending him money. I believed those bits of evidence as she has produced them and they fit. The fact is she has not shown anything confirming a pregnancy bar 2 things she has stole the scans and the photos of a baby.

sorry for my misjudgement there
Elisaa
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby artemist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 am

Ah, come on. The accusing people of being Amy every two seconds and acting holier then thou about people asking for the video is getting ridiculous now.

Those who saw the video when Amy uploaded it told us here that it was a suicide video. That was made quite clear. We knew the gist of the video before it was re-uploaded because those who had seen it gave a brief summary of what it was about and contained. Those of us who were around to view it when it was re-uploaded then did so, knowing full well from others what it contained. To now admonish those who haven’t seen it and berate them for asking for a link to it is a tad hypocritical. When it was re-uploaded a fair few people thanked and praised the uploaded for doing so. Let’s not allow the fact that we’ve seen it and know it’s contents to allow us to gain some kind of superiority complex now.

The video is gone from YT. YT took it down. I don’t know of any copies anywhere online, so those who wish to know the contents should read the previous 10 or so pages. No judgement cause we all viewed it when we had the chance.
artemist
Talker
Talker

Postby CoffeeAddict1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:47 am

Also I reuploaded Amy's video. If anyone wants a link DM me.
CoffeeAddict1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Red Lips » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 am

While I think it comes from a good place, feeding into Amy's delusion, making excuses for her and finding ways to explain her behaviour isn't helping her at all. It just entices her to continue to develop and hold on to her fake reality and sinks her deeper into the twist and turns of her own mind.

Dissecting her actions and issues might not be the way to go but pretending they're not as bad as we think, won't help her either... She needs to get help, but to do so she - or someone close to her - needs to realise the extent of the problem.
Red Lips
Informer
Informer

Postby Elisaa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 am

Red Lips wrote:Dissecting her actions and issues might not be the way to go but pretending they're not as bad as we think, won't help her either... She needs to get help, but to do so she - or someone close to her - needs to realise the extent of the problem.

Am I missing something or isnt commiting suicide the height of that? Its not an action someone takes usually if they are fine with what theyve done
Elisaa
Learner
Learner

Postby louisexo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 am

Elisaa wrote:
Red Lips wrote:Dissecting her actions and issues might not be the way to go but pretending they're not as bad as we think, won't help her either... She needs to get help, but to do so she - or someone close to her - needs to realise the extent of the problem.

Am I missing something or isnt commiting suicide the height of that? Its not an action someone takes usually if they are fine with what theyve done

Yeah, the multiple suicide attempts and suicide thoughts etc are because of her knowing the extent of her problems. She's not having those thoughts from being in denial about her problem.
louisexo
Debater
Debater

Postby Mikka » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 am

louisexo wrote:
Mikka wrote:There's a very few on here that behave like it's a load of entertainment and anyone who "defends" Amy is trying to take their sport away. The defender/you're Amy/each other thing is a joke and just a childish way of trying to discredit someone saying something they don't like. I've not seen anyone make apologies or excuses for what she's done, just concern that her situation isn't made worse for her by people going to far with their 'analysis'.

I don't believe every single person defending Amy is Amy as that's just silly, but it also goes both ways - I've seen someone not long say that they think a lot of people are just huge Hobbie superfans and will never see anything against him because of it. Pretty sure most people on here aren't Hobbie superfans and only know him through the trainwreck that is velvetgh0st. So it goes both ways. Not everyone is Amy and not everyone is a Hobbie superfan.

On that, we definitely agree!
Mikka
Learner
Learner

Postby 2taa5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am

It becomes so difficult for lurkers to make new accounts
2taa5
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lamour88 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 am

Elisaa wrote:

Huh? You don't just think 'Gee I've realized my wrongdoing so I'm just going to commit suicide'. Getting to the point of being suicidal is a complex psychological thing that despite what popular media might have you believe is rarely just triggered by a single event. IF she is in fact suicidal then that has to do with layers upon layers of issues embedded in her mental health and she needs to seek help from a mental health professional. Random people on the GG message board that she keeps stalking are unfortunately not going to singlehandedly stop her suicidal thoughts.

Be respectful of other posters
Lamour88
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Red Lips » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 am

louisexo wrote:
Elisaa wrote:

Yeah, the multiple suicide attempts and suicide thoughts etc are because of her knowing the extent of her problems. She's not having those thoughts from being in denial about her problem.

I was talking about her still pretending she was pregnant.
Red Lips
Informer
Informer

Postby louisexo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 am

Red Lips wrote:
louisexo wrote:
Elisaa wrote:

I was talking about her still pretending she was pregnant.

Apologies for misinterpreting! I do agree with you on that.
louisexo
Debater
Debater

Postby CoffeeAddict1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:44 am

Has anyone heard anything from Amy or anyone close to her? I'm not liking the fact that when you search her name on YouTube Luke's video is the first one to pop up.
CoffeeAddict1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby afterthestorm01 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am

I've been following this since the start but haven't posted. This whole situation is crazy. I truly hope that she is safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
afterthestorm01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby Krazy_Kat_Lady » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 am

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Krazy_Kat_Lady wrote:Loooooooooooooong time lurker here (and I'm super sorry this message is probably going to be massively long). I have been obsessively lurking this ever since I came across Hobbie's video. I've read everything. I happened to be online when someone posted the link to Amy's video. It was posted on her channel for anyone that is still confused about where it was originally posted. I legit just created an account so I could make this message, and I might make more depending on what happens in the future, but anyway here I gooooo

I watched the whole thing even though it was really difficult for me to pay attention to (her voice was incredibly monotone and I have ADHD so that's sort of a bad combination there). I ended up pausing and rewinding the video a lot to catch on what I had missed because I kept zoning out. I was able to watch the video once through and when I looked this morning it was deleted. I haven't been able to get her video out of my head. It was so disturbing and sad.

I do agree with everyone that I don't believe the pregnancy was ever real. She was veeeery quick to show a lot of evidence for a lot of things but she didn't give any evidence for her pregnancy. As someone who has been to plenty of OB appointments with friends (and even one abortion consultation with a friend) I know that if she was pregnant, she would have had ultrasound documents that had her name, the name of the hospital she went through, and the date of her scan. She would have had a printed copy of her visit in her medical records (much like the copy of her medical record that she showed us in the video from her time in the hospital).

I'm not a mental health professional, but I am a psychology major (so please don't judge me if any of this info is wrong, I really am just trying to better understand her) and I have noticed that she may be suffering from more than just Borderline Personality Disorder (Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder). I actually believe she may also be suffering from Schizophrenia. I'm going to link some sources with information in case anyone else would like to look into it, but this is really just my observation of her behavior in her video. First of all, I believe she may be suffering from delusions. Specifically, she seemed entirely convinced that she was pregnant. I truly believe that SHE believed that she was pregnant. The problem is that she was inconsistent with this. Sometimes she would refer to one baby and other times she would say there were two. It was also very interesting (and someone already has pointed this out in an earlier post) that she said that they never even existed. I'm not positive that was the exact wording she used, but I do believe that some part of her did recognize that none of this was true, however small that may be. Other reasons she may suffer from Schizophrenia are that she had extreme negative symptoms (she completely seemed to lack emotional expression for the majority of her video and this would also explain her voice sounding soooo monotone and robotic). I don't know if anyone else noticed but she had grossly disorganized speech. It was incredibly difficult to follow what she was saying. At times she would say sentences that were completely nonsensical and the order of her story would jump in its timeline so much that there was no way to keep up with her.

Some Schizophrenia resources in case anyone wants to look further into this:
https://www.psycom.net/schizophrenia-dsm-5-definition/
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/ ... ndex.shtml

As for the Borderline Personality Disorder, that does seem to be an extremely accurate diagnosis. I'm not sure if her delusion of being pregnant with Hobbie's baby was a result of a frantic effort to avoid abandonment or if the delusion just started on itself. Forgive me if she really was pregnant, but I'm assuming she was not as she didn't provide any proof when she proved so much else in her video. I'm not going to list all of the symptoms she matches up with for this disorder since she meets most (possibly all) of them, so I'll just include some links with more info about this disorder here:
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/ ... ndex.shtml
http://www.bpddemystified.com/what-is-bpd/symptoms/

Okay now that I went on that little spiel, I want to say that I didn't do that to insult her. I did that because I feel so incredibly sorry for her. A lot of people have mentioned that they recognize that she is incredibly unwell, and she even said she knows that she is incredibly ill in her video, but I just think that she may be suffering from more than she is even aware of. Obviously, there are a lot of people who suffer from both of these mental illnesses who never do these types of things, but I also know that mental illness affects each person differently. No two people suffer from the same mental illness the same way. I think what Amy did was absolutely terrible, but I truly hope she is able to get help and heal and grow from this.

It must be incredibly embarrassing and terrifying to have her darkest secrets spilled all over the internet. She must be mortified. If she isn't now, then she may be later on as she heals... but I truly hope that she did not kill herself like she said she was going to in the video. At first, I was very confused when watching that video. The doorbell didn't sound like a normal doorbell. To me, it sounded like a phone notification or something, but I got chills when she said, "when you're trying to make a suicide video and the police are at your door" or something like that. I don't know if her saying she wants to kill herself was real or just a gesture or a threat, but I do believe that it should be taken seriously. I truly hope that someone has found her before she could harm herself and brought her to a place where she could get the help she needs. She needs some serious TLC, but she also needs to learn how to face what she has done. I have faith in her that she could move on from this, learn from this, and become a new person from it. However, I doubt it will be a fast or easy process.

If you are reading this Amy, I want you to know that people can and will still love you. If you lose friends from this, I promise you will make new ones. Just because you have done something like this does not mean that you don't deserve to live a full life of happiness. It really is important though to get yourself some professional help before that can be possible though. That means being honest with your doctor. You can never get better if you are always pretending to be fine when you are not. That only can make things so much worse for you. You will need to dig deep and learn to face the truth- even if you never tell anyone but your therapist about it, it is most important that you are someday able to admit the whole truth to yourself. No matter how ugly it is. If you believe in God, he forgives everyone no matter what they do because his love is so powerful. If you feel like you have no one left to turn to, I wonder if maybe seeking some religious support may help you. People who are on death row are visited by Pastors every day and they learn about God's love and forgiveness. If He can forgive them, then He can forgive you, too. If you don't believe in God, then most all religions have similar teachings about forgiveness and love. Most of all, I do hope you can forgive yourself, too.

Okay I'm so sorry for the long post! Also, if anyone is ever struggling with their mental health and wants someone just to talk to, I'm always up to get a PM and be your friend :)
:love2:

I don’t usually quote really long post, but this needs to be repost.
Glad you came out of lurking for this :tu:

Thank you so much for your kind response to my post. I was definitely nervous about coming out of lurk-city! I truly hope I haven't offended anyone with my post.
:love2:
Krazy_Kat_Lady
Lurker
Lurker

Postby HeyMama » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 am

The site is working fine. This nonsense stops NOW!

-If you want a link, message the person that has it. Don't waste space on here asking for something.

-Stop arguing and attacking other posters. If you don't like someone or what they have to say, move on or Foe them.

-Quit trying to mod the board and direct conversation to something that's more pleasing to you. Nobody here needs to cater to you, nor do you have the right to tell someone what they can/can't discuss.

-You think someone is being an asshole? Get over it. You think someone is too sensitive? Get over it. None of you are any better than the other, so quit acting like you are! This thread isn't about you or how you feel about other people here.

-If there are people here trolling, or if they have multiple accounts, they'll be banned. There's absolutely no need to discuss other members or what they're posting, so STOP!

Warnings will be handed out and if it continues, you'll be banned. Follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.
HeyMama
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby HearMeRoar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am

HeyMama wrote:The site is working fine. This nonsense stops NOW!

-If you want a link, message the person that has it. Don't waste space on here asking for something.

-Stop arguing and attacking other posters. If you don't like someone or what they have to say, move on or Foe them.

-Quit trying to mod the board and direct conversation to something that's more pleasing to you. Nobody here needs to cater to you, nor do you have the right to tell someone what they can/can't discuss.

-You think someone is being an asshole? Get over it. You think someone is too sensitive? Get over it. None of you are any better than the other, so quit acting like you are! This thread isn't about you or how you feel about other people here.

-If there are people here trolling, or if they have multiple accounts, they'll be banned. There's absolutely no need to discuss other members or what they're posting, so STOP!

Warnings will be handed out and if it continues, you'll be banned. Follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Thank god. Thank you!
HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Ellen Ripley » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:50 am

One thing is for sure Hobbie dodged a MASSIVE bullet. He should count his lucky stars for not having to be tied for life to a nutso.
Poor sod who actually breeds with her one day is fucked.
Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Postby [som3thing] » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

HeyMama wrote:The site is working fine. This nonsense stops NOW!

sounds perfect
<3
[som3thing]
Talker
Talker

Postby SmittenVixen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm

She's using a serious threats (suicide) to not only control the thoughts of others, but the actions of others. This is her MO. She manipulates people through vicious lies, manipulative threats and desperate pleas. She is clearly ill, but that does not mean she's not in control of her actions. SHE IS IN TOTAL CONTROL. What makes her tick is using people for her own agenda.

I understand people saying we should "back off" due to her hysterics, but we are not responsible for ANYTHING she does. SHE is responsible, period. If she is offended by what people are saying about her own behavior, she should 1) stop behaving this way and/or 2) stop searching-for and reading-about herself. She has options. She has LOTS of options!!!

We are allowed to discuss every bit of this. She and she alone is responsible for everything she has done, just as we all are responsible for our own bullshit. She made this public, she will be spoken about publicly. It may not seem "nice" to some, but that's a judgement call. I, for one, believe she should be held accountable in public for the things she did in public.
SmittenVixen
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

SmittenVixen wrote:She's using a serious threats (suicide) to not only control the thoughts of others, but the actions of others. This is her MO. She manipulates people through vicious lies, manipulative threats and desperate pleas. She is clearly ill, but that does not mean she's not in control of her actions. SHE IS IN TOTAL CONTROL. What makes her tick is using people for her own agenda.

I understand people saying we should "back off" due to her hysterics, but we are not responsible for ANYTHING she does. SHE is responsible, period. If she is offended by what people are saying about her own behavior, she should 1) stop behaving this way and/or 2) stop searching-for and reading-about herself. She has options. She has LOTS of options!!!

We are allowed to discuss every bit of this. She and she alone is responsible for everything she has done, just as we all are responsible for our own bullshit. She made this public, she will be spoken about publicly. It may not seem "nice" to some, but that's a judgement call. I, for one, believe she should be held accountable in public for the things she did in public.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think it's a shame Hobbie is not pressing charges or sueing for damages. Everyone seems to be forgetting the hell she put him and his family through. What's to stop her from doing this to someone else in six months or a year's time? I also agree that she's using suicide as a threat, I think she made the video because Hobbie made a video and she's desperate to take control back because without it its increasingly difficult to continue her theatre of puppets.
Jayde
Learner
Learner

Postby Oohthedrama_ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Jayde wrote:
SmittenVixen wrote:She's using a serious threats (suicide) to not only control the thoughts of others, but the actions of others. This is her MO. She manipulates people through vicious lies, manipulative threats and desperate pleas. She is clearly ill, but that does not mean she's not in control of her actions. SHE IS IN TOTAL CONTROL. What makes her tick is using people for her own agenda.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think it's a shame Hobbie is not pressing charges or sueing for damages. Everyone seems to be forgetting the hell she put him and his family through. What's to stop her from doing this to someone else in six months or a year's time? I also agree that she's using suicide as a threat, I think she made the video because Hobbie made a video and she's desperate to take control back because without it its increasingly difficult to continue her theatre of puppets.

BPD (if that’s what she has) is such an awful, awful illness, it thrives on attention.
But that’s part of the Illness, it doesn’t matter if it’s negative or positive attention. It’s the need to be seen, cared about, wanted. I am NOT diagnosing Amy, but I can say with personal experience I wouldn’t be surprised if she does enjoy the attention she’s getting, that doesn’t make her a bad person. Just VERY unwell
hobbie shouldn’t take it any further and I’m glad he’s decided not to, I respect him for that choice. But I hope she has good friends that stand by her, not people who run here to gossip
Oohthedrama_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby moonlightpixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Guys she is fine. She just wants attention like always :roll: cant believe people STILL fall for her bullshit.
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Saskia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Saskia
Lurker
Lurker

Postby moonlightpixie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Saskia wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSqEhWkUwBc&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7MuSbaXow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpY5pWukEgs&t=2s

Upload it on another platform. It won't get deleted that easily ;)
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Saskia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 pm

moonlightpixie wrote:
Saskia wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSqEhWkUwBc&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7MuSbaXow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpY5pWukEgs&t=2s

Upload it on another platform. It won't get deleted that easily ;)

The video's 7GB, i can't find anywhere else i can upload it for free.
Saskia
Lurker
Lurker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Hobbie Stuart
VigLink badge