Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

opinionscount
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

Post by opinionscount »

I can't even bring myself to finish her videos. They are so boring and hold no content. She puts no effort. All she does is talk about food, allergies, imaginary diseases and kiss her dog. Is so repetitive and boring I honestly dont understand how she has any views at all. On her last blog she said she was at the gym from 1 to 4? Like why are u lying!!!! Lol come on! Noone believes she works out for that long and even if she did why workout so much if ur diet is that bad? She looks like she put on weight. I'm glad she's doing something about it what I dont like is that she doesn't keep it 100! Another thing that drove me crazy in her last blog was hoe messed up and uneven her brows looked at the end on the video! Isn't she a makeup artist? Fix it damn brows gurlll :rofl:

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

opinionscount wrote:I can't even bring myself to finish her videos. They are so boring and hold no content. She puts no effort. All she does is talk about food, allergies, imaginary diseases and kiss her dog. Is so repetitive and boring I honestly dont understand how she has any views at all. On her last blog she said she was at the gym from 1 to 4? Like why are u lying!!!! Lol come on! Noone believes she works out for that long and even if she did why workout so much if ur diet is that bad? She looks like she put on weight. I'm glad she's doing something about it what I dont like is that she doesn't keep it 100! Another thing that drove me crazy in her last blog was hoe messed up and uneven her brows looked at the end on the video! Isn't she a makeup artist? Fix it damn brows gurlll :rofl:

Holy shit! I thought I was the only one who noticed how fucked up her brows looked at the end of her vlog, lmfao!!! One brow was all dark and rounded and the other had an arch to it! Those brows were NOT sisters at all, hell they weren’t even cousins! Her dumbass was probably rushing cuz u know how she ALWAYS saying “I’m always late....typical day in the life of Rose” :roll:

Mocha88
Learner
Learner

Post by Mocha88 »

She drinks alot more now ive noticed...Does she know that makes you swell and ages you alot? and beers are fattening. I would think with someone as sick as her she would know that drinking dehydrates and is horrible or you in he long run...but I guess not.
She comes across as lost always...lost as to who she REALLY IS. shes always changing herself to follow current trends or copies other youtubers, constantly changing her room, talks about pseudo spirituality ( constant horoscope bs) the ones whos life is a hot mess are always talking about "positive vibes" TF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN AT THIS POINT?... just a deflective sentence to shift the truth....doesnt know what she stands for ...so she just buys and eats EVERYTHING lol....the depression is loud and clear

Post by Guest »

Yes she does seem really lost now . I can’t watch her vlogs anymore I don’t enjoy hearing her talk anymore it’s like she dosent even truly believe what she’s saying..
she needs to move out and start her own independent life so she can really see who she is and what she wants out of life. And dump noe for good ! You know that it’s a toxic relationship

milana000
Learner
Learner

Post by milana000 »

Damn I just watched a vlog from her from 4 years ago, she looked so happy. It was like she was a different person. She seemed so confident, relatable, interesting and now it's like a world of a difference. Rose you don't seem to be okay. You look unhappy, stressed and tired. Revaluate your life and start making changes. Be honest with your subscribers about what's bothering you and maybe they can suggest things to make your life better instead of pretending everything is okay when clearly it's not.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

milana000 wrote:Damn I just watched a vlog from her from 4 years ago, she looked so happy. It was like she was a different person. She seemed so confident, relatable, interesting and now it's like a world of a difference. Rose you don't seem to be okay. You look unhappy, stressed and tired. Revaluate your life and start making changes. Be honest with your subscribers about what's bothering you and maybe they can suggest things to make your life better instead of pretending everything is okay when clearly it's not.
It's sad. I honestly loved watching her so much back then and now she clearly looks and gives off the vibe that she's a wreck. She can't put up the front that things are fine anymore. Back then, I would've thought she would flourish more in the beauty community but she did the opposite and went even more downhill with the progress that she did have at one point

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

I was starting to feel sorry for rose. She struggling with YouTube success etc but I think it’s her own doing. Like committing to vlogmas. I get that it’s time consuming so I understand grouping days together but honestly, she quit uploading like a week ago. She’s the reason she isn’t successful. She isn’t organizined with her time. Like waking up at noon. You can’t get shit done. Saying she’s gunna upload something but doesn’t follow through and then says #scorpio problems. Complains about weight but eats like shit. It’s gotta be the thyroid. She doesn’t take responsibility. This is why rose doesn’t have subbies. But it’s problem because they’re all haters and not bougie and sophisticated like her. :rofl:

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

Dead at Scorpio problems. There are a lot of yourubers who don’t have shit to do in life but they still make interesting content. Her excuse of staying at home all the time isn’t a good one. She chose to have a career in YouTube and if she wanted to be a hermit she could have gone after a 9-5. People are going to expect you to make interesting content and entertain them and if you can’t do it just give up

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

And from her last vlog- her eyebrows look terrible without makeup, I would stay away from the doctor who did them
Last edited by jajaja on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

Also I think her and sharmeen had a falling out because at one point she was so far up her ass she wouldn’t post a vlog without a clip of rose in it and now she’s doing her own thing and hasn’t mentioned her at all

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

I’ve noticed that too that Sharleen isn’t really mentioning her much or the 2 of them doing makeup jobs together like they use to. Remember at one point Rose was bitching and complaining about how “friends that are supposed to be supporting you end up using you” ? I guess she was referring to Sharleen. They don’t even follow each other on IG anymore. I never understood why Sharleen wanted to hang with her anyway, in my opinion Sharleen does way better makeup than Rose cuz she’s more outgoing with makeup looks than Rose, Sharleen has a more stable relationship with her man Jason than Rose has with that doofus Noey, and and Sharleen seems more human than that sickly Rose. So it seems Sharleen isn’t hurting over it, which she shouldn’t. Rose is too fake and unauthentic and I think Sharleen kinda low-key took a shot at Rose on Snapchat when she said that people who portray a fancy lifestyle on social media not to believe it cuz they ain’t real. But she was telling the truth. Idk, Rose just seems like she pushes people away and that’s why she turns to buying materialistic shit to make herself feel good and seem more important. When or if she moves she’ll see that shit is real out here without having her mom to support her anymore as far as paying rent and bills and shit.

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

From what I remember about Sharleen, she started off as one of roses clients and then rose put up a video of her doing her makeup on her channel. Sharleen must have got hip to the game and decided to create her own channel, piggybacking off whatever she could get from rose’s views and subs. So I do think she used rose to get some subs but if you watch her vlogs you see Sharleen definitely does her own thing.

Rose is on Snapchat crying about 2018 and how she’s going to be real and honest and show all parts of her life good and bad on camera cuz she knows this is her last chance otherwise she’s gonna need to find a real job. Then she said some shit about feeling pressure to have her whole house instagram worthy.... like she doesn’t realize she could have a DIFFERENT kind of house tour that might actually be RELATABLE anto subscribers in NYC??? God forbid she have an original thought!!! And her goal for 2018 is to move but if I had a rent controlled apartment in queens fuck what you heard I’m staying there until I’m dead.

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

Look...Rose had PLENTY of years to be “real” wit her subscribers and followers but instead she wanted to come off as this lavish hood rich chick wit her Chanel flats and Celine bag :roll: Rose will never get a clue. All these years she been on YouTube and she waits till 2018 to wanna “be on her grind”. How many times before has she said that? Rose just needs to get a real job and give up the YouTube shit cuz it’s played out anyway. Why the hell would anyone want YouTube as a career?? It just seems like a cop out for people who do t wanna do anything productive or challenging job-wise, so sitting in front of a camera is more easier and fun. I was over Rose a long time ago when she was dating that guy Jay cuz that’s when she became bougie and intolerable to watch cuz he had money and was buying her expensive shit, that’s when the conceited Rose came into play. But last year she truly turned me off when she had the audacity to ask her followers to donate money to her now deceased dog Princess. Like how do u get the nerve to ask people to give u their hard earned money for ur dog and here it is u make more than ur subbies and followers where u can buy a Celine bag, overpriced designer sunglasses, and a damn near $1000 Mackage coat? FOH! This is why she’s so sickening. I hope she moves to Florida, tired of her acting like she’s this NYC glamazon, there’s females out here with way more beauty and hustle than her. But we just “hatin”. Rose will never understand that she’s not doing anything life-changing, groundbreaking, or out of the ordinary for anyone to be hatin on her. Any asshole can buy an overpriced camera and sit their ass in front of it and slap on makeup and edit a video. That kinda life doesn’t choose people, people choose it! So she can go suck a fat one with that “hatin” shit.

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

I think that rose has been reading this thread. I mean if that’s what it takes to do better then do it. Get that insight on what the majority thinks of you. I don’t understand how she can afford ito spend money when you are probably paying for student loans. I make really good living and I don’t spend like that but I also have a mortgage, car payment, utilities, a child to feed. You know, like actual priorities not this im gunna spend all my money on make up and sunglasses! when an actual emergency occurs beg my subbies for money online and put up a dark back drop to up the drama.

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

well thats why I am unsure if she really wants to change or not, one moment she says she needs to get it together and in the next she just rolls on like she always has. I really want to like her but some things that she says/does makes it hard to do so.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Norcalghal wrote:I think that rose has been reading this thread. I mean if that’s what it takes to do better then do it. Get that insight on what the majority thinks of you. I don’t understand how she can afford ito spend money when you are probably paying for student loans. I make really good living and I don’t spend like that but I also have a mortgage, car payment, utilities, a child to feed. You know, like actual priorities not this im gunna spend all my money on make up and sunglasses! when an actual emergency occurs beg my subbies for money online and put up a dark back drop to up the drama.
Yeah girl. She's been keeping up with this thread ever since it was created back in like 2014 :roll: lol

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ 100%. Every so often there's some crazy Rose supporter that comes here to defend Rose, but it's actually Rose :rofl:

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

Can’t imagine anyone being stupid enough to stick up for her. Her current situation is her wrong doing which is why people can’t stand her and not subscribe to her Channel

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

But why she trying to be like Jen_ny69 tho with the flaming hot Cheetos? Everyone knows that’s Jenny’s jam and shit now Rose trying to be like her? FOH! Now u’re REALLY REACHING ROSE! You’ll NEVER be on Jenny’s level.

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

I don’t blame her. Flaming hot Cheetos are bomb! With lime of course. But I’m pretty sure she has said in the past that she can’t handle spicy food. Not a fan of jen_69 but that’s for another thread. She makes Latinos specifically Mexicans look bad. I wish she would just be authentic and show us her shitty as NYC apartment and stop trying to act like she’s a celeb

Return to “P-T”