theglamandglitter - tamara kalinic

urtrash
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: theglamandglitter - tamara kalinic

Post by urtrash »

Angelismo wrote:I am secretly enjoying her vlogmas I find her likeable from the content she is publishing, but as someone above said that face is so creepy and unsettling. I dont know what to say. Her photos are nicer than of most of her colleagues but her face is OMG
I agree! She seems sweet and normal in her vlogs, I guess seeing only her luxury hauls we lose that year round, i've been enjoying her vlogmas lol :respekt:

anattz
Talker
Talker

Post by anattz »

urtrash wrote:
MiliVanili wrote:Hhahahahha I am from Serbia and I find those comments really funny. Firstly - it’s not a country where only criminals can have money and help in house. It would be weird if her family could buy her Cartier watches or whatever 20 years ago because that was different period in Serbia, but from 2000s it wouldn’t be that strange. However, I also don’t know how she can afford all that stuff now, her family is not well known or whatever here.
I'm from serbia too and you just rephrased the same thing I said lol..?? :rofl: . It's very difficult to be wealthy in serbia and have it not be at the expense of someone else...the country has gone to hell since the war :? for tamara's family to be rich when she was a kid and now is odd unless they're as i said in the entertainment industry, which they're not. or politics (dirty) :?
I don't think she had much in her childhood days, I still think she is some sort of a sex worker.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

She said that she had a house keeper and also that her parents bought her expensive jewellery, doubt that she didn’t have much. Does anyone know?

cherrise
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrise »

Angelismo wrote:She said that she had a house keeper and also that her parents bought her expensive jewellery, doubt that she didn’t have much. Does anyone know?
Plus, frequent trips to Italy/Venice when she was young, her mother buying fur coats and accessories… They are loaded - or - she is making some things up to be seen as serbian blair waldorf :rofl:
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I bet she just loves it when everyone is asking if she and Dustin are a couple. She never addresses it lol it’s hilarious!

mishica2
Learner
Learner

Post by mishica2 »

TTGirl wrote:I bet she just loves it when everyone is asking if she and Dustin are a couple. She never addresses it lol it’s hilarious!
He addressed it in his serbian vlog twice (they asked if he had a gf) and he said he doesn't have a gf and that he just wants to have fun and focus on his career. He used to have a two year relationship but they broke up because he didn't have time for it, again because of his career. He seemed kind od douchy talking about that. So I guess he and Tamara are just casually sleeping together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LesMirano
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LesMirano »

I im also from Serbia and I know Tamara's blog since she started having one. She came all the way up, that is something for respect, but she is still girl/woman without taste for fashion. Back then she had like 3-4 designer bags and that was wow for Serbia and her followers from there. Now she "can" dress and looks good because she have money to buy designers, and most of the time she is head to toe in HC brands, but the thing is she could never look expensive and tasteful with some street fashion brands (Zara, HM....). Her photos are nice, I must admit I like them very much, they are very professional.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/8009 ... 47c5_b.jpg Her 5 years ago.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

mishica2 wrote:
TTGirl wrote:I bet she just loves it when everyone is asking if she and Dustin are a couple. She never addresses it lol it’s hilarious!
He addressed it in his serbian vlog twice (they asked if he had a gf) and he said he doesn't have a gf and that he just wants to have fun and focus on his career. He used to have a two year relationship but they broke up because he didn't have time for it, again because of his career. He seemed kind od douchy talking about that. So I guess he and Tamara are just casually sleeping together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair she did say they are just friends and that he is too young for her in several videos I watched. Many times in comments too. That doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that he seems like such a douche bag and she seems like she is too good for him. Why do they both act to be so precious? He is saying he wants to sleep around and she is saying she is looking for someone intelligent and mature. Puke

ilikepuppies12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilikepuppies12 »

LesMirano wrote:I im also from Serbia and I know Tamara's blog since she started having one. She came all the way up, that is something for respect, but she is still girl/woman without taste for fashion. Back then she had like 3-4 designer bags and that was wow for Serbia and her followers from there. Now she "can" dress and looks good because she have money to buy designers, and most of the time she is head to toe in HC brands, but the thing is she could never look expensive and tasteful with some street fashion brands (Zara, HM....). Her photos are nice, I must admit I like them very much, they are very professional.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/8009 ... 47c5_b.jpg Her 5 years ago.

I always thought that she came from a wealthy family, I remember when she had like 100k followers on Instagram and wore a lot of designer items. So maybe it's true that she has/had a sugar daddy? lol.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

Have you watched her vlogmas recently? She is talking to Dusan and says “in our relationship....friendship” slip of a tongue maybe?

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

Angelismo wrote:Have you watched her vlogmas recently? She is talking to Dusan and says “in our relationship....friendship” slip of a tongue maybe?
shes been slipping a lot recently...that vlog a while back "this is my.....*pause*"
maybe shes playing it up for views i think its a casual FWB type thing tbh

audra
Talker
Talker

Post by audra »

She’s totally playing upon it and what’s to keep us all guessing....and I wouldn’t even be surprised if the ambiguity is sort of in her hiring him for her photos. She would have had zero material if not for Dusan this vlogmas really so it’s all planned and part of marketing Tamara Kalinic. In real life, she’s not the type he’d go for and vice versa, I think that’s obvi.

Also, I wish she’d stop with the Oprah posturing. The LoA/“The Secret” was so pre 2009 and only those who sheepishly follow spiritual hoaxes fall for it! She could examine the fundamentals so much better and even touched on scientific research on success and it wasn’t “The Secret”!

I actually thought she could be intelligent but after this gushing on the LoA, she lost credibility.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

Totally agree about the whole Dusan Tamara thing. The ambiguity is too much and I don’t understand the point.

However I have to disagree about the whole LoA thing. I watch her for that reason and even though i find her face and her being extremely annoying I think her vlogmas is well done, content is interesting and her life philosophy different to most other YTers. She seems like she really is happy and I like that she is not complaining specially in comparison to the likes of Lily Pebbles and Lydia Millen.

Her appearance though is extremely annoying and there is just something about her that I can not stand. Still to figure out if it’s the Botox or what.

balkans
Learner
Learner

Post by balkans »

totally, she would never date him, even though she likes him, because he doesn't come form a background that is good enough for her, no matter how much she would bullshit otherwise. she hired him because she needed a photographer and realized her vlogs are better than when she is around her fake blogger friends. she pays him and i dare to say uses him, since he doesn't have a minute off, but he is from serbia, and happy just to visit those places for free, and get a content for his vlogs, so he goes along. they stay in the same room, because she wouldn't pay for another one, not because they are sleeping together. if he wasn't from serbia, she wouldn't do that, because room and food would go under job description, and not something he shoud be grateful for.

balkans
Learner
Learner

Post by balkans »

and everything else that audra said, love " only those who sheepishly follow spiritual hoaxes fall for it! "

about dusan, he said right away they were not dating, and i guess because he is new in this, answered all the questions sincerely, while at first she was quiet about this. she skips not so glam questions, like where she changes, but always there to answer when somene praises her.

audra
Talker
Talker

Post by audra »

Yes, I think maybe so too now! Sharing room to cut costs and somewhat have control over content and his free time.

Poor Dusan...going to all these places and maybe not getting to hook up with hot girls over there because he has to apend all time withTamara!

Last vlog in Amsterdam, Dusan seemed either tired, bored, or more swlf conscious on Tamara’s vlog.

Oh she so doesn’t eat all that food. It’s a tactic...”I eat all this” so we can all marvel and awe at her effortless looks...just like we are supposed to assume she has only had her teeth done!

None of the other bloggers really seem to like her. I don’t know, but they give off that acquaintance politeness.

audra
Talker
Talker

Post by audra »

I meant to actually compliment her in my first post. I think she is well read but doesn’t analyse or synthesize well. Or maybe, critically think is what I mean to say. Still, I think she is still heaps above more interesting and wise over others of her niche.

I do like and respect she gives to charity.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

audra wrote:Yes, I think maybe so too now! Sharing room to cut costs and somewhat have control over content and his free time.

Poor Dusan...going to all these places and maybe not getting to hook up with hot girls over there because he has to apend all time withTamara!

Last vlog in Amsterdam, Dusan seemed either tired, bored, or more swlf conscious on Tamara’s vlog.

Oh she so doesn’t eat all that food. It’s a tactic...”I eat all this” so we can all marvel and awe at her effortless looks...just like we are supposed to assume she has only had her teeth done!

None of the other bloggers really seem to like her. I don’t know, but they give off that acquaintance politeness.
You hit the nail on the head. The whole "I eat all this" is such a bullshit. There is no chance that she eats that. Either a lie, or she is delusional.

I agree with everything Audra said, except from one "None of the other bloggers really seem to like her. I don’t know, but they give off that acquaintance politeness."

Ok, you can judge what you like, but I stalk every girl out there, and for some reason Tamara seems to be everyone's favourite. She is in vlogs of Negin Mirsalehi, she is friends with super blogger Caro Daur, she is very chummy with all the UK girls, such as Amelia, Victoria, Niomi (remember Dior trip and Dior dinner), at that Dior dinner she seemed to be (overly) friendly with everybody. She went to that blogger Camila's wedding in Italy and is often photographed with likes of German and Spanish influencers. I looked at her comments and likes, most are from verified accounts and big international bloggers. WHY? I don't understand, I actually asked about that in one of my previous posts. Could it be that they look up to her because she is smart or well read like Audra said? I don't know, it certainly isn't the looks and Im not so sure about the personality either.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

i really dont get why brands like louis vutton work with her.... they dont even work with most celebs... does she really have that much influence over fashion>?? :?

cherrise
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrise »

urtrash wrote:i really dont get why brands like louis vutton work with her.... they dont even work with most celebs... does she really have that much influence over fashion>?? :?

Hahah, me too, maybe it is the "Secret" :rofl:
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

Return to “P-U”